Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Sweetpea7 wrote:Just watched the latest from Phil and Alex and I have no words ! Oh the gushing towards each other ,they big each other up so much . I have a lovely supportive husband but I could not live with any one like that no way .
Are they like that in real life? Or just for us
She left her job so what ,oh the drama I couldn't make it to the end .

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
She’s talking about how her job has been her identity but didn’t she literally only work like a few days a month? She seemed like she was happy and excited but trying to be sad because you’d expect that. I hope that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I am glad that at least she said "im a retired nicu nurse." It annoys me so bad that her bff Myka Stauffer goes around calling herself an oncology nurse still after over 5 years not working.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sweetpea7 »

wildwild94 wrote:
Sweetpea7 wrote:Just watched the latest from Phil and Alex and I have no words ! Oh the gushing towards each other ,they big each other up so much . I have a lovely supportive husband but I could not live with any one like that no way .

She’s talking about how her job has been her identity but didn’t she literally only work like a few days a month? She seemed like she was happy and excited but trying to be sad because you’d expect that. I hope that makes sense.

Oh and why did she have to come out to the car wearing a mask ? Was it to show off?

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Sweetpea7 wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:

Oh and why did she have to come out to the car wearing a mask ? Was it to show off?

I was wondering this too. As a nurse, those things are incredibly annoying and we rip them off as soon as possible. My theories here...she is sick and wearing it to protect the patients and forgot to take it off. Sick and looking for attention. Or my favorite theory considering we’ve speculated they don’t vaccinate, she didn’t get her flu shot and is required to wear a mask on hospital property as a result.

MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

Let's play a game - where do you think Phil and Alex will be in ONE year.

I think no more RV life ( I do not see that lasting long).
Living in some apartment in TX or something similar - not having a set plan for housing
Weight gain for both
No new kids

What do you think will happen?
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Sweetpea7 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:34 am Just watched the latest from Phil and Alex and I have no words ! Oh the gushing towards each other ,they big each other up so much . I have a lovely supportive husband but I could not live with any one like that no way .

I saw the thumbnail and title and couldn't even bring myself to watch. They are so over the top. I have never seen two adults so obsessed with experiencing the maximum amount of feelings about everything.
Quitting your job? IDENTITY LOSS!
Going to the fertility clinic? PTSD!
Closet door closed? I WAS LOCKED INSIDE WITH NO HELP FOR MILES!
Birth mom wants alone time before giving up her baby? THIS IS SO HARD ON US! WHYYYYY?
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I am so freaking tired of hearing about what brilliant perfect eaters her kids are. We get it. They would eat dog crap covered in sprouts and poppy seeds if you served it to them. Enough already.

And look who finally decided to put on some safety equipment! Too bad the guy acrually doing the work can't say the same. Interesting phil not even doing the work. They have an endless supply of "friends" that keep doing it all for them. How nice.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... df1ad0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5521e9.jpg[/IMG]

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Eating lunch right next to a box cutter. Glad the girls are still in tow during all the heavy construction going on. Most likely they were playing with the boxcutter themselves.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 9d4e22.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c49e24.jpg[/IMG]

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Schnatterinchen- The girls are almost 3 and 4 and in the US Kindergarten starts once their 5 years old and that varies by state if you aren’t 5 by the time school starts or within 30 days usually they have you start the next year. They could be sent to preschool, they are at a good age for it. As for why I have no idea.

Lucydiamond- Oh I know I mentioned them a few pages back 6-7 maybe? About how Derek and Liza act and are with their daughter. They are fantastic parents and their daughter is their whole world. They’ve been through so much and truly appreciate her. They do videos taking her places and aren’t spending 99.9% of the videos talking about going to fertility clinics. Or getting PTSD from a fertility clinic. Yeah going there kinda stinks but when I go there I count myself blessed because it’s not an option for everyone. I love how they cherish their baby and aren’t obsessed with the fertility clinic before she’s even a year old. They were enjoying her. This is what made me feel something was off with P&A with that they had this baby but all Alex could focus on was the next baby. It’s as if she loves the first six months and then it’s like ok next baby. 

I’ve thought she was on something before her behavior is just crazy. I noticed some of their videos are getting a lot of thumbs down. Looking at other vloggers and comparing numbers, P&A get high thumbs down compared to others. One that has 600K subs I’ve never seen them get that high of a percentage of thumbs down. That should tell them something. Especially lately.

I laughed my butt off at the “inspirational you tubers” comment. Yeah, that’s what the think they are. idiots.

Sweetpea- I couldn’t either and I think it’s for show. Pathetic.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Back at Dr. Quacks office. Was hoping they were going to mention in the vlog when she went last week or so but that never happened. Seems nuts to still be planning IVF while about to hit the road.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 22fc0f.jpg[/IMG]

Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sweetpea7 »

Sorn wrote:Back at Dr. Quacks office. Was hoping they were going to mention in the vlog when she went last week or so but that never happened. Seems nuts to still be planning IVF while about to hit the road.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 22fc0f.jpg[/IMG]

Omg that forehead I'm 61 and I tried making mine do that but couldn't, it's like furrows in a ploughed field !

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

This comment from today really made me sad. They are never content, always looking and wanting more it seems. They have so much more than many and yet it's not enough.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

She “cried” how many times in today’s video and didn’t shed a single tear. Interesting how she always manages to do that...

And how she can be in the middle of “crying” but still open her eyes and check the view finder to look at herself.
Such a production. A bad one.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

queenc13 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:09 pm She “cried” how many times in today’s video and didn’t shed a single tear. Interesting how she always manages to do that...

And how she can be in the middle of “crying” but still open her eyes and check the view finder to look at herself.
Such a production. A bad one.
You can always tell the fake cry is coming when she suddenly develops Forest Whitaker eye. 😂
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Remember when she faked seeing a line on a pregnancy test and filmed herself sobbing into the armchair while continuing to ignore her daughter? Good times.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Today's vlog
She has 19 eggs and Phil's not excited about doing IVF :|
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:48 am Today's vlog
But Alex gets what she wants......
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Klind55 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 am
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:48 am Today's vlog
But Alex gets what she wants......
Yep, you're right. When they're talking at the end of the vlog you can see it in her face.
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

"we are content and genuinely happy with our lives and two girls"
-she said, at a fertility clinic.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

I didn't watch the video because I just honestly can't stomach their 17 minute back-patting self-congratulatory circle jerks, but didn't they still have one embryo left? Is she just assuming it's a dud?

Return to “Phil and Alex”