Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

I could not believe it when Alex even watched Kinsley pick up two drawers to carry them down the stairs, and agree with the previous poster. I have been uneasy about those two little girls going down the steps on their own for too long, assuming that the steps are concrete.

Yes, it was a more boring than usual vlog, which is saying something. I really detest both Phil and Alex dishing out advice to people. They don't seem to sort their plans out, or carry them through. What a way to live, and to top it off, we have Pam returning to add to the mix.

Please drive off in your RV and vacate You Tube.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sanemama »

cupcakezzzzz wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:10 am
Haulnarse wrote:
cupcakezzzzz wrote:
Well Ayla and Caleb before having Nova were basically a basket case. Literally the unhappiest looking people on YouTube. The vlogs were cold and boring and they both looked ridiculously sad in every video unless it had something to do with infertility or treatments, then they'd suddenly light up and you'd be able to tolerate watching them.

They were basically every infertile couples nightmare like the textbook representation of how you'd picture an infertile couple living like only thinking about infertility, no actual joy in their lives beyond the possibility of a transfer. Transfers were basically the PEAKS of their lives before Nova. I worried that had Nova's transfer failed that woman would've taken her own life or something. They were visibly THAT unhappy.

Kind of sad that Alex pretends to be that devastated with two children already. Ayla and Caleb were also on the adoption list just waiting in limbo childless.
Ayla and caleb were offered a 6mth old to adopt and turned it down because it wasn’t a brand new baby. Shes bonkers. Her and Alex could start their own psych ward.
a child isn't a toy. If they truly felt like they weren't up to raising a 6mo old its important that the child goes to a family that is (which it probably did) I don't judge them for that decision at all.

Because then you get a situation like Phil and Alex where adoption wasn't their first choice and they remind themselves (and everyone around them) about that daily. Kinsley and Callie could've made another couple feel extremely complete.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
I'm guessing that Ayla and Caleb wanted to be the only parents a child had ever had, and that they wanted to bond and parent from the moment of birth onwards, and that's why they chose not to adopt a 6 month old.

I'm don't think I'd made the same decision as them if I desperately wanted a child and wasn't sure I could have one in my life any other way, but fortunately I've never been in that situation.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Phil and Alex were both acting manic as hell at that garage sale. And NOBODY was consistently watching the girls.

If something bad had happened to one of the girls, I wonder if Alex would have gone around to all the garage sale atendees and made accusations about them not watching the girls the same way she did when Callie supposedly got her head stuck in the staircase spindles.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

The kids don’t get ANY chocolate or treats for Easter... those poor girls, I understand keeping it out of their day to day life but would it kill Alex to let them have a tiny bit of fun and be normal kids for once?!?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e9590d.jpg[/IMG]

She’s potty training Callie, and begrudgingly gives them Mochi balls, they are sooo nice at least they have that.
Alex asking Callie to run and pick her banana peel up... Alex that kid can barely walk!!! Those hips look painful AF!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 227a7d.jpg[/IMG]

One last thing: “with a smile, without a pout” I reckon she fancies herself as
Mary fuckin Poppins, who comes up with lines like that?!? The nanny!! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Here_2_talk wrote:The kids don’t get ANY chocolate or treats for Easter... those poor girls, I understand keeping it out of their day to day life but would it kill Alex to let them have a tiny bit of fun and be normal kids for once?!?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e9590d.jpg[/IMG]

She’s potty training Callie, and begrudgingly gives them Mochi balls, they are sooo nice at least they have that.
Alex asking Callie to run and pick her banana peel up... Alex that kid can barely walk!!! Those hips look painful AF!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 227a7d.jpg[/IMG]

One last thing: “with a smile, without a pout” I reckon she fancies herself as
Mary fuckin Poppins, who comes up with lines like that?!? The nanny!! Image

That thing she says to them reminds me of what they used to say about children..."little treasures.... should be seen and not heard". Not allowed to have emotions, and if they do, cover them up. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8139e9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I don't know who was watching Kinsley in the house, perhaps there was an additional person there maybe grammy or someone else. I didn't see them go into this person's house so I have no clue what Kinsley was doing.

Then we get to watch Alex talk about Callie's potty training for the first four minutes of the video. And they brought a potty for Callie to use in the park which to me is just wrong not having privacy and with weirdos seemingly love to be where kids are. One thing they need to do is be consistent. Working on it one day and changing up the schedule the next isn't the greatest idea.

Her hips I just feel so sorry for her. Mommy comes first.

Never allowing them candy is just mean. Alex is crazy.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tomorrow’s infertility awareness Q&A should be interesting to watch. They’ll be all high and mighty I bet. 🤦‍♀️
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

No comment section, views are down, uploads are more sporadic...the RV is likely still an absolute mess, the IVF stuff is up in the air...anyone else feel like things are going to start crumbling soon?

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Veruca_Salt wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:46 pm No comment section, views are down, uploads are more sporadic...the RV is likely still an absolute mess, the IVF stuff is up in the air...anyone else feel like things are going to start crumbling soon?

I sense Phil is already crumbling
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:15 pm Tomorrow’s infertility awareness Q&A should be interesting to watch. They’ll be all high and mighty I bet. 🤦‍♀️
My prediction is they will be the same as any other IF Q and A they've done. Their typical "we're the only ones with IF we've been through so much" BS.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

eab424 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:55 am
Here_2_talk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:15 pm Tomorrow’s infertility awareness Q&A should be interesting to watch. They’ll be all high and mighty I bet. 🤦‍♀️
My prediction is they will be the same as any other IF Q and A they've done. Their typical "we're the only ones with IF we've been through so much" BS.
It will be interesting to see if they answer all the questions, someone may have snuck in one 🤫😏
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

I think its amusing everytime Alex gives an RV update she says painting is complete. Then when we see Phil....what's he doing?? Yup, painting the RV.

And would someone please tell me what in the hell kind of bathroom floor that is? I know one thing it is, ugly.

Anyone who would donate money to these Neanderthals has a screw loose. Why did she purchase all those medications when they aren't starting IVF?

These people are nothing but grifters. Rachelle and Justin too. Alex and Phil aren't going anywhere, aren't selling their condo and won't be having another baby. They are as phony as a $3 bill as are the other idiots that promote themselves on YouTube using children as bait.

I love checking in here, but I'm not so interested in the vlogs. All of them are so transparent.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jupiter wrote:
Anyone who would donate money to these Neanderthals has a screw loose. Why did she purchase all those medications when they aren't starting IVF?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

He’s the ‘missing link’ ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 022af3.jpg[/IMG]

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Jupiter- I agree. They are so not in need it’s disgusting. One thing I’ve never said on here it’s this: They choose to do all of these things on top of each other. Alex chose to stay at home with Kinsley and Callie for the most part. They think their so special that they don’t have to work for what they want. They purchased their condo the year before Kinsley was born. And she could go down to limited hours you know he was making some bank if they could do it that way. We also have to remember they haven’t had as many subs for a long time. If I had to pinpoint a surge (guessing here) I would think it was the first FET that worked where they kept it going for weeks despite knowing it was a fail.

I’ve not seen anyone since having been in the IF community since 2006 like these people. They have no shame.

Here_2_talk him and the Gardner quad squad dad are so much alike it’s like their a quarter ape.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

For someone who “prayed and had a gut feeling” that this want her month and even wanted to cancel herself, she sure likes to attempt to force tears out of those crazy ass eyes of hers. My gosh, woman. If you want to act, be better. Bite your tongue or something. Never see a single tear!! Not even when her sister died. Why you would ever pull a camera out for half the crap they do is beyond me...
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

queenc13 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:39 pm For someone who “prayed and had a gut feeling” that this want her month and even wanted to cancel herself, she sure likes to attempt to force tears out of those crazy ass eyes of hers. My gosh, woman. If you want to act, be better. Bite your tongue or something. Never see a single tear!! Not even when her sister died. Why you would ever pull a camera out for half the crap they do is beyond me...
How she acted during the period of her sister's death was a new low for her. Bringing the vlog camera with them, sticking it in her dad's face when his daughter just died, bringing and filming during the wake was very classless, it looked like they were away from everyone which begs the question of how she is with her family since you never see anyone but grandma pam visit and her other sister. Now that her sister has been dead for a year you don't hear of them visiting or talking to her nieces or nephews. And I saw the video where she's talking about her death and she's looking to see if she smudged her makeup. How she was able to speak about it and in the videos? there's no way I could do that. I have to wonder what she's on to be this loony. Neither one has any sort of tact.
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Why must she go in to such details about Callie's potty training. Do these you tubers have any common sense about how embarrassing these topics will be when they get older and the videos have been viewed by thousands. Why is simply saying, "We are working on potty training this week." not enough info. My goodness think of YOUR children, not just at this age but as teens and adults! You are putting your children on display enough, can't they have anything be private???
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

And now, on her channel, she's posted a video on how to read ovulation tests. I've not watched it yet, but this is a woman who can't even read a pregnancy test right!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I would think a pregnancy test is easier to read than an ovulation test..... I've never done an O/test so I have no idea.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FlowersTar 68 wrote:And now, on her channel, she's posted a video on how to read ovulation tests. I've not watched it yet, but this is a woman who can't even read a pregnancy test right!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I would think a pregnancy test is easier to read than an ovulation test..... I've never done an O/test so I have no idea.

It’s a screeching mess... she’s in her element, for the first time in ages we get to see her excited about something...Image she’s enjoying being the one giving advice, oh wise Alex when should we have sex to conceive?! Do tell us! Image

She’s like a giddy school girl discussing s.e.x in the playground; lucky she had the laser treatment for her rosacea cause she must have been blushing.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

On the family pic easter IG, Alex is retelling their story. Two things of note: one is that the 11 week pregnancy's embryo had monosomy 21, second thing is that they are now "praying for another miracle adoption" or IVF. Since when are they back on the adoption search? Is she just now putting that out there, hoping someone will read it and drop another baby in their laps? I thought they were selling their condo, moving into the RV, doing IVF and traveling the country? This couple is all over the map.
Also, I thought Phil was looking really tired in the latest IG stories. He must be so over all this by now.

Return to “Phil and Alex”