Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Sorn wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:
Jupiter wrote:Has anyone noticed their vlogs are getting more sparse with a lot more time between each one?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Definitely. They’re also really quiet on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting cuz Alex cycle should have started or be starting soon. She usually gives us a few teasers that she is at the clinic, and sometimes reveals the timeline ahead on Instagram.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I think it’s all gone Pete tong. ImageImageImageImage

wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Sorn wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:
Jupiter wrote:Has anyone noticed their vlogs are getting more sparse with a lot more time between each one?

Definitely. They’re also really quiet on social media.

Interesting cuz Alex cycle should have started or be starting soon. She usually gives us a few teasers that she is at the clinic, and sometimes reveals the timeline ahead on Instagram.

That’s what I was thinking. Maybe something is going on, but chances are it’s just stress and rv stuff along with cycle prep. BUT given how boring this thread has been as of late I’m really hoping it’s something interesting.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I think part of the reason they are so sparse is the fact that their views are down. If you notice the videos that get the most clicks are the ones that deal with IF because many people in the IF community search out those videos when they're about to go through treatments or are newly diagnosed. Of course, people are intelligent and see right through them that's why their views are down.

The other big issue is probably their sick of hearing Alex's voice and how loud she is. That's my issue.

When your views are down and it doesn't pay what it used to they might say to themselves "is it still worth it".

They've never had a set schedule of uploads. That's another part of their problem. As far as content, that's another issue they lag on. It's pathetic.
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

And it looks like their house is now officially on the market.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I wish I could see the listing!
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Veruca_Salt wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:03 pm
Klind55 wrote:And it looks like their house is now officially on the market.
I’d really like to see the listing. Can you PM me please? :)

Do a white pages search for their name and their address comes right up or look at realtor.com for bedroom, 2 bath condos in their city 😉

(I think it's against the rules to share the address if they themselves haven't shared it)
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Klind55 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:08 pm
Veruca_Salt wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:03 pm
Klind55 wrote:And it looks like their house is now officially on the market.
I’d really like to see the listing. Can you PM me please? :)

Do a white pages search for their name and their address comes right up or look at realtor.com for bedroom, 2 bath condos in their city 😉

(I think it's against the rules to share the address if they themselves haven't shared it)
I don't want to break any rules either, but it doesn't look like their still living in the home at all so I have to wonder if the same rules apply since it's a former residence. Look at the girl's room. Just one crib and there's a onesie on the wall. They are selling it for 464,900. Right above the value for the neighborhood. Usually, this is done so when lower offers come in it's right in the spot that is great for both sides.

They had access to a pool and never used it. They purchased the condo originally for 348,000 on May 15, 2014.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Wow it's pretty clear the house was professionally staged and they are no longer living there.

Looks great lol.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Their house looks nice staged and no clutter. Why couldn’t they keep it like that? Yes I know kids but a part of me feels like they had too much shit?

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Amelia322 wrote:Their house looks nice staged and no clutter. Why couldn’t they keep it like that? Yes I know kids but a part of me feels like they had too much shit?

I agree. Nice condo. Beautiful pool. Wonder why they didn't use it? That balcony porch area would be Heavenly. California is way too expensive for me, otherwise that would make a lovely home.

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

Isn't she a NICU nurse? That doesn't sound like a healthy job choice for someone suffering infertility. Always being around pregnancy, delivery, babies ...No wonder she's obsessing

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

That was extremely quick to find there condo and I only roughly knew where they lived. Curiosity got to me. Beautiful condo, but wow, the price .

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

RavenUK wrote:That was extremely quick to find there condo and I only roughly knew where they lived. Curiosity got to me. Beautiful condo, but wow, the price Image.

How much?

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

maisiefrommaine wrote:
RavenUK wrote:That was extremely quick to find there condo and I only roughly knew where they lived. Curiosity got to me. Beautiful condo, but wow, the price Image.

How much?
$469,900....I think that's right.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So let me get this straight...

She managed to vlog through the
IVF (retrieval, IUI, FETs etc)
her sisters funeral,
her friends stillborn memorial service,
Many accidents Callie and Kingsley had
Philips dental treatments
Lump removal from breasts
Many, many ER visits for flu....

But when it comes to simply moving out of the condo with grandparental help (!!!) She’s gone all silent?!?

What is this woman up to?!??

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

maisiefrommaine- She was a NICU nurse. She quit a few months ago under the guise that they were going to work on the RV and hit the road. However, Phil apparently has been doing 99% of the work. No, it’s not a healthy job for someone that really wants to get pregnant. However, the reason she’s disliked so much is how she behaves. She’s the mother of two daughters she’s raised since birth. She treats them like bandaid babies. They’re only a few months old when she’s at the clinic again trying. She did her egg retrieval weeks before Callie’s birth. She did IUI when Kinsley was 1 (I think a total of three of them around her 1st birthday. I’ve said before they play fast and loose with the truth. What they say in the vlogs in 2016 is different than what they say in 2019. They are known liars. Especially Alex. 

If my child were her patient, I’d request a different nurse. It boggles my mind why this hospital didn’t see her behavior and dismiss her from working until she got the help she obviously needs. When they adopted the girls they beat infertility. Pregnancy is only one way to become parents. Adopting is another way. I’d have to say I don’t believe she’s suffering the way other’s suffer. Those ladies with empty arms go through hell. And Alex has her arms full. She has children who call her mommy, she sees them on Christmas morning. She plans their birthday parties. She has mother’s day with them (insert the time when she spent it in bed sulking) And since she can’t seem to have any sort of sympathy and understanding for others going through IF I have no sympathy for her.

She hasn’t been a good mom to them.

Ravenuk- Yeah that’s Orange County for you. Condos are pricey. Houses even more so. It’s getting pretty bad where I live. We moved from our rental and they sold it for 650K a doctor did some renovations and it’s back on the market this month for 1.6 million. My jaw dropped. Honestly I doubt that they’ll get asking price for the house. I have no idea what Alex and Phil will get for their condo. Looks like they’re looking to make $100K+ for living there for 5 years.

Here_2_talk- Good question. I have to wonder where this channel will be one year from now.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Turns out they just “burnt out” after “the craziest week” they just had. Alex had to sleep for 24hrs... or take 3 naps. She says she likes to exaggerate ImageImageImage

oh, we know Mrs Alexandria ‘11 weeks’ Congelliere

So they are alive, don’t get me started on the 24hrs sleep. With two children 3 and 2... how does she think it’s okay?!?

Also I now seriously doubt that she’ll treat any bio child any differently. She’s just lazy, and selfish to the bone! Twenty-fukin-four hours asleep!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 2bdf01.jpg[/IMG]

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Anyone update me on their situation, are they still trying to get pregnant? Is she pregnant?
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Kataja wrote:Anyone update me on their situation, are they still trying to get pregnant? Is she pregnant?

No one knows. Image

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

They changed the title on their vlog which was posted 6 days ago last night. It was originally called "follow up", it is now "ovulated". Are they trying to get more hits because only their IVF vlogs get a lot of hits or are they trying to act like this is a new vlog to get people to click on it again? Will it ever occur to them that not many people care about the RV or its renovations?

Return to “Phil and Alex”