FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

boredonthekeyboard wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:20 am
sweetlace wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:53 am
FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Are they the ones she found out miscarried when they were clogging in the waiting room at Dr Quacks?
Yep! They are the ones! When she had that creepy smile when she saw the news on her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eww! Seriously? Do you have a link to that video?
I can't do links but it's title in Miscarriage Follow Up. Posted beginning of November. The picture is of them sitting in the waiting room
Last edited by FlowersTar 68 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scoobs212 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 am OMG, "clogging in the waiting room" has me cracking up! I know it was a typo, but that's basically what happened - Alex doing a happy dance that someone else miscarried.
LOL, you're welcome! 😜
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eab424 »

Sorn- No I don’t think she’s started drugs for it because when she does she makes a big show for everyone and sings and everything. She loves being the absolute center of attention. She wouldn’t keep that off of a video because their fertility vlogs are their money makers. No one really watches their other videos. It’s funny though, When they do get higher views their thumbs up may only be up by 2K but their thumbs down doubles. And it’s huge. I was looking at another channel that has millions of subs and their thumbs down are never as high as P & A. And their fertility clinic

Boredonthekeyboard- agreed. About their actions and words. It’s crazy. And yes when April and Davy had their miscarriage (which I’m still sad about, but good news they're pregnant again) Phil had his phone out and told Alex about it and she smiled. It was the creepiest thing ever.

Annabananna- I second that and that’s so sweet. Best wishes for everyone wishing for a family. You ladies are so sweet and don’t deserve to be going through what you are going through. Funny thing is I’ve already experienced a baby pooping on my brand new carpet. I’d never seen a baby get sick like that and I had to replace that carpet a few weeks later with hardwood. Literally changed her diaper and it went everywhere. Good times.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

So I don’t know if it’s just me, but there are zero ads on the newest vlog. Did they get demonetized?

SassySister
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassySister »

So this new blog is Alex walking around yelling at everyone? She literally has her friends helping renovate the rv and then layer gives her mom attitude because HER daughter got stuck? Like I'm sorry but wtf were you doing this whole time???? ALSO DRINK SOME DAMN WATER your voice should not sound so horrid.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

If I was with Alex in the new video I would have smacked her. Ultimately the responsibility for your children is YOURS no one else. Plus how nasty she was making everyone “guess”. They’re helping you Alex. Try not being such a bitch. You could tell Phil was annoyed, she interrupted him working for a guessing game. And when she kept saying, just guess and he was like “I’ve been guessing”. Alex if you want to tell your husband something tell him. Everything is always a big production for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Such excitement, Alex has ovulated, so now we will be in for yet another IVF ride.

I have only skimmed the latest screechy vlogy, but why oh why have all those small children around when you are renovating an RV? She could have stayed in her in law3's house (poor Mimi), and watched the kids, and let the adults get on with the work, as she is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

I hoped Pand A checked with the neighbours when they pulled the van extensions out, wouldn't like to be living near it with all that racket going on. They are just so very very selfish.
reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reportedfun23 »

I'm confused why she felt the need to police all the other adults about HER children? From what I could see in the vlog she was just socializing.

Desperately wanting another child when you can keep track of the ones you already have is not a good look Alex! Callie could've been seriously hurt and if you weren't bopping around for vlog content who knows how long she would've been up there! Yikes!

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reportedfun23 »

Also! These people are actively helping you on YOUR RV. Why are you grilling them about watching your child?

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

What crappy mothering. After getting Callie unstuck, Alex was really busy performing for the camera and telling Callie she was naughty BEFORE comforting her or asking her if she'd been scared. Horrible priorities.

I agree with others about her dumping responsibility for her kids on others. Why not find them care off-site and just get on with the RV work undistracted?
WTFDidIJustWatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WTFDidIJustWatch »

I just came here to say my jaw dropped with how she went from person to person basically blaming everyone but herself for not watching Callie! What the actual hell lady!? They’re YOUR children! Shouldn’t have even been there in the first place!

That was crazy to watch her squawk to everyone making them guess! Ugh!

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Sassy sister- Yeah going around to everyone being so loud was really bitchy. I can’t wrap my mind around this woman in one video she’s filming (and leaving in the vlog) Kinsley jumping from the dresser to the bed as if she didn’t know what was going to happen then Kinsley bumps her head. Yet Alex feels the need like a psycho to grill people with that voice (whoever said drink some water was right that voice is unreal) honestly she sounds like a teenager who wants to think she’s babysitting kids when there are other adults around and she’s wasting people’s time with her dumb guessing game seriously it took most of the vlog. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had Callie do that knowing she could get her head out easily and staged the whole thing.

Angelsong01- I thought that too, granted there is room for cars to go up and down the street. But there are construction work ordinances in most cities. Ours I think is 7:30 or 8 until 11 pm.

Reportedfun23- Agreed. I’m not on board because of how obsessive she is and has been since the girls were babies. She was not vested in their babyhood it seemed at all. Hyper-focused on the next treatment meanwhile she had two girls in diapers at home. Unreal.

Sanemama- Absolutely. They're kids accidents happen. She was just trying to look downstairs and to me, it was a normal thing for Callie to do that. When my sister adopted and had a home study they required her to have a netting to keep my niece from sticking her head through. Notice how she was letting Kinsley jump from dresser to bed? Didn’t tell her she was naughty, but actually encouraged it and filmed it. Then the chair incident where Callie got on the rocking chair while they were going to bed and Alex got this angry look in her eyes with Callie. Yeah, she has no business thinking she can parent more kids when she so badly parents the ones she already has.

It's almost as if she has a favorite. I've never seen her go after Kinsley the way she does Callie. I could be wrong.

WTFdidIjustwatch- exactly.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

I'm so done with Alex. Callie seriously could have gotten hurt and she's blaming everyone. EVERYONE BUT HER IS WORKING. On HER RV. Callie is her responsibility 100%. That's called being a mother, Alex. You seriously don't need anymore children.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boredonthekeyboard »

She's on IG stories talking about postpartum hairloss again. I don't think she gets it. The hair loss was from all the hormones she had to use with IVF and early pregnancy, not from the pregnancy itself. On every one of my IVF cycles, whether pregnancy was achieved or not, my hair came out by the handful in the shower. It's just a side effect from the meds.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

There's a lot of HOAs that disallow people working on vehicles in driveways. Basically they don't want the neighborhood to be an autoshop. I would imagine the rules may apply to RVs too, esp in a nice neighborhood like that. Let's see if they get complaints.

I wonder how long poor callie had her head stuck. "Who was watching you!?" Um no one! There wasn't an adult in sight! You brought your friends to help with the RV not babysit! Who the heck was watching them while you were going around making everyone guess what happened to her!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Sorn wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:07 pm There's a lot of HOAs that disallow people working on vehicles in driveways. Basically, they don't want the neighborhood to be an auto shop. I would imagine the rules may apply to RVs too, esp in a nice neighborhood like that. Let's see if they get complaints.

I wonder how long poor Callie had her head stuck. "Who was watching you!?" Um, no one! There wasn't an adult in sight! You brought your friends to help with the RV not babysit! Who the heck was watching them while you were going around making everyone guess what happened to her!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I didn't even think about an HOA. Completely slipped my mind. One thing I thought of with everyone coming to help with the RV, they really didn't delegate who would watch the kids while everyone else worked. For all they knew she could've been on the next street or in someone's pool. There are laws about having a protective fence around inground pools and there would be alot of them in southern California. But not everyone is aware of that and sometimes don't put one up if they don't have kids or their kids are older. She's 2 she doesn't know exploring is sometimes a dangerous thing.

We have learned though that Phil and Alex don't think of anyone but themselves. It's their world we just live in it. Having such a large obstruction can be dangerous. For a child riding a bike, for cars passing through etc.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

It’s like she gets worse and worse with each blog.

SHE Is so ugly INSIDE!!!! And it’s showing on the outside!!!

She kept telling Phil “JUST GUESS” and he WAS!!!! Like wtf do you want people to do read your mind?!?!

She’s so stupid I’m sorry but wow.

Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Alex freaks out and lectures the girls about staying away from banisters because they could fall through, but the thumbnail is a picture of Callie with her head stuck. If it was that much of an emergency, put down the phone instead of recording it for clicks.
And it was hilarious how Alex's mom didn't seem upset or embarrassed in the least. I think Alex was expecting her to feel horrified and fully responsible, and instead she says, "Oh, were you thinking I was in charge?"
Priceless.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scoobs212 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:24 pmAnd it was hilarious how Alex's mom didn't seem upset or embarrassed in the least. I think Alex was expecting her to feel horrified and fully responsible, and instead she says, "Oh, were you thinking I was in charge?"
Priceless.
Yes, her reaction was the best! 😂😂
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Can you imagine the comments they'd get under the second opinion video after how Alex acted? right now the thumbs down stands at 126.

Return to “Phil and Alex”