Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by LexiRae »

Scoobs212 wrote:I don't know how anyone who watched that video noticed anything other than Alex's stupid pencil-sized braid whipping around on the back of her head. It looks like when my daughter would braid the tail on her My Little Pony.
I’m sorry but Alex needs a weave or extensions. If she ever does turn up pregnant (by some miracle) she will be literally BALD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

marissalasel wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm
Schnatterinchen wrote:She´s not only pregnant, they also adopt again one month before her due date. :D

Matt and April are pregnant again with Twins after IVF. And Meet The Wheelers, too, with their first baby.

Follow The Hills are pregnant naturally after their first IVF baby.

Not to forget Ayla and Caleb.
I’m sooo happy for all of them, just hoping Celeste gets a break now.

I know this comment is months behind, but my prayer is for Celeste and Tim, my heart breaks for them. Losing Tim's mom was a huge hit to them. I understand really wanting Tim to be the bio dad. They got pregnant naturally once before, but lost it. I hope beyond hope that happens to them again, and it sticks!!

I am thrilled for Liza and Derek too, Liza is a stressed out bundle of nerves. You can tell her every moment is consumed by fear of losing the baby. Before finally adopting Eloise, who looks so much like Derek its uncanny, they had experienced so much heartbreaking loss thru failed adoption and failed IVF. I honestly think she has PTSD. The baby she is carrying is 21 weeks now and doing great, he had a perfect anatomy scan. I hope this gives Liza the comfort she needs so she can relax and enjoy the rest of this miracle pregnancy.

Also Brad and Rach got pregnant naturally and unintentionally just one year after having IVF boy/girl twins. That was such a happy surprise for them. They had just moved in with her parents and were going to build a house when they found out. They are now buying a house near her parents and plan to build later on.

As for Phil and Alex. Phillip was born with serious heart defects, was that an inheritable condition? Have they considered that perhaps Philip cannot produce enough healthy, mobile sperm for a reason? If Alex truly wants to experience a pregnancy maybe they should consider adopting an embryo like Ayla and Caleb did or using donor sperm?...

Anyway, I was trying to catch up. I got a new phone and had forgotten my log in to YTMD. I found a tiny notebook in my nightstand that I had written obscure usernames and passwords in to sites I usually stay logged into so don't have to remember. That was a stroke of genius the night I wrote that down, years ago, because it allowed me to do more than just read here. I'm going to go finish catching up with this thread.

Sorry if I interrupted some serious discussions. As for P&A vlogging. The RV reno is going so painfully slow its miserable to watch them. Phil has taken to silent treatment tantrums and Alex has more than proven her "I never get upset" statement was a lie. She's more high strung than the Christmas lights at Rockefeller center.
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

Schnatterinchen wrote:She´s not only pregnant, they also adopt again one month before her due date. :D

Matt and April are pregnant again with Twins after IVF. And Meet The Wheelers, too, with their first baby.

I know this comment is months behind, but my prayer is for Celeste and Tim, my heart breaks for them. Losing Tim's mom was a huge hit to them. I understand really wanting Tim to be the bio dad. They got pregnant naturally once before, but lost it. I hope beyond hope that happens to them again, and it sticks!!

I am thrilled for Liza and Derek too, Liza is a stressed out bundle of nerves. You can tell her every moment is consumed by fear of losing the baby. Before finally adopting Eloise, who looks so much like Derek its uncanny, they had experienced so much heartbreaking loss thru failed adoption and failed IVF. I honestly think she has PTSD. The baby she is carrying is 21 weeks now and doing great, he had a perfect anatomy scan. I hope this gives Liza the comfort she needs so she can relax and enjoy the rest of this miracle pregnancy.

Also Brad and Rach got pregnant naturally and unintentionally just one year after having IVF boy/girl twins. That was such a happy surprise for them. They had just moved in with her parents and were going to build a house when they found out. They are now buying a house near her parents and plan to build later on.

As for Phil and Alex. Phillip was born with serious heart defects, was that an inheritable condition? Have they considered that perhaps Philip cannot produce enough healthy, mobile sperm for a reason? If Alex truly wants to experience a pregnancy maybe they should consider adopting an embryo like Ayla and Caleb did or using donor sperm?...

Anyway, I was trying to catch up. I got a new phone and had forgotten my log in to YTMD. I found a tiny notebook in my nightstand that I had written obscure usernames and passwords in to sites I usually stay logged into so don't have to remember. That was a stroke of genius the night I wrote that down, years ago, because it allowed me to do more than just read here. I'm going to go finish catching up with this thread.

Sorry if I interrupted some serious discussions. As for P&A vlogging. The RV reno is going so painfully slow its miserable to watch them. Phil has taken to silent treatment tantrums and Alex has more than proven her "I never get upset" statement was a lie. She's more high strung than the Christmas lights at Rockefeller center.
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

Landongmama wrote:

That is a good point. Philip's heart defect. Maybe there's a logical reason they can't have children.

What if she gets pregnant and gives birth to a baby that doesn't make it because he/she inherited the heart condition.

This infertility thing could be a blessing in disguise, shielding them from a greater pain like losing a child.

Alex is right. She doesn't get upset when other people get pregnant. Instead she gets a creepy smile when they have miscarriages.

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

And they’re back at the clinic yet again with Grammy and both of their girls. It’s insane to me.

Also, she wants Phil to get rid of the signs he made for their girls. What the hell? They’re beautiful name signs and she said “you can just remake it” maybe like he said they hold sentimental value. But the second he calls that idea “crazy” she gets offended.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

wildwild94 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 6:16 pm And they’re back at the clinic yet again with Grammy and both of their girls. It’s insane to me.

Also, she wants Phil to get rid of the signs he made for their girls. What the hell? They’re beautiful name signs and she said “you can just remake it” maybe like he said they hold sentimental value. But the second he calls that idea “crazy” she gets offended.

The woman is completely oblivious to anyone's else's feelings. She has no empathy. It is so sad for her children and for Phil.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Schnatterinchen- It varies but in the LA area a nice nurse can earn $38 an hour. Remember she quit full time to go as needed when Kinsley was born. So they were mostly relying on Phil’s income for their livelihood. I have no idea what Phil made as a pastor and honestly, there’s no way to know because that’s not public information. Considering the location it was a lot. When Alex brags about saving one income, it’s like a big deal because they were making a lot of money. 

Here in the US when you buy a home or condo usually you get a loan to purchase it. 

And you’re right they didn’t need a go fund me. They are just selfish people who both had snowplow parents. What that means is their parents always cleared the way for them and never taught them to work for things they want. If Alex worked full time which is (3) 12-hour shifts she’d make about $68K a year. There’s no way someone making less than $40K would be able to live in that area. So if they saved her income for 2 years. There’s no way they’d needed a fundraiser for anything. Sure they can pay for Kinsley’s adoption but they’d still have cash left over. Enough for the adoption of Callie. Enough for IVF and FET. They just love being con artists.

Landongmama- Yes I’ve thought about Phil having some other issues since he has a heart defect. Sometimes when one has birth defects they also have an inability to produce good sperm. As for why they won’t do donor embryo, Alex craves a Bio child. My clinic actually doesn’t charge adoption fees for embryos and you just pay for meds and FET fee. Alex loves wasting money.

And she laughs when friends have miscarriages. And your right about the Christmas lights. She’s a crazy B. She constantly brings the girls into the clinic and has no class or empathy for others. I’ve never seen a person like her. Always making an excuse as to why she’s bringing the girls in. Oh, they had to go potty! Guess what grammy is in tow and she could’ve taken the girls somewhere while Alex was in the clinic. Notice how she makes those excuses while bringing the girls into the clinic. There’s something seriously wrong with a person like Alex. 

Maisiefrommaine- You have something there. Heart conditions can be genetic. My sister in law was born with a heart condition and both girls had/have it. Hers was minor and needed a few surgeries. She also did IVF to conceive both girls. My youngest niece was born with a very serious form of the heart condition all three have. She had a cardiac event at home and was life-flighted to the hospital and had several surgeries. She passed away a few days after she turned 2 months old. The reason I bring this up is the fact that for whatever reason, babies conceived via IVF have a higher instance of heart defects than their traditionally conceived peers. And sometimes heart defects are genetic so they potentially have a double whammy. Not good.

Auntieem- I feel bad for the girls and the ladies at the clinic but Phil doesn't see anything wrong with it either. He was always accompanying Alex to appointments with the girls and their minivan-sized stroller (really you need that in a small clinic like that?) and his presence wasn't needed at the time. He doesn't get it either. He also thought it was ok to vlog at someone's baby's funeral.

Wildwild94- That’s what gets on my nerves. She makes a lame excuse, yeah they were going to wait in the car but they had to go potty. Ok, have grammy take them somewhere drive to the appointment and then come back. There’s no reason why Alex needs an entourage going to her appointments. Her excuses just make her look worse. Even if they were just going potty they clearly stayed for both appointments. Dr. Hatch needs to say something. But She’s done it since Kinsley was 8 months old so I’m not holding my breath. I don’t know what will make her realize what she’s doing is wrong and hurtful. Because she doesn't realize how blessed she is. This obsession on a bio kid is reaching over to the point she needs to see someone.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Does anyone else think it’s weird that Kinsley is like 4 and is still getting pushed in a stroller instead of walking (short distance) for someone who doesn’t let their kids have sugar they sure encourage laziness..

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

So she gets to keep a plastic doll house because it has sentimental value but Phil can't keep wooden name signs he made the girls because they have sentimental value to him. Wow. This is just a glimpse into their life, I can't imagine what it's truly like every minute.
They are speakers in Nashville on June 1. I am curious if they will be flying out for that conference or if they are actually going to RV it like planned.
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

So she gets to keep a plastic doll house because it has sentimental value but Phil can't keep wooden name signs he made the girls because they have sentimental value to him. Wow. This is just a glimpse into their life, I can't imagine what it's truly like every minute.
They are speakers in Nashville on June 1. I am curious if they will be flying out for that conference or if they are actually going to RV it like planned.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Back at the clinic again with the girls in tow plus Pam. "They had to go potty." They have obviously figured out they can use the potty excuse so they don't get left out in the car. I'm sorry it's just so inappropriate. If it truly is an emergency they child should be taken in and go back out immediately. It makes me nuts that the office doesn't have this as a rule, as well as the fact that Alex is so dense that she cannot comprehend others' reactions about seeing children at a fertility clinic.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

So, Kinsley went on a Daddy daughter date...... to his parents house!
And Kinsley had a treat, 8 chocolate covered cranberries, which Phil ate most of the chocolate.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

So, Kinsley went on a Daddy daughter date...... to his parents house!
And Kinsley had a treat, 8 chocolate covered cranberries, which Phil ate most of the chocolate.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

I have just written a comment on Alex' s instagram, asking why they take the girls to the clinic. It hadn't shown up when I left the site. Come on Pam, get your daughter organised, or get organised yourself.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

My instagram comment has gone on. What a ridiculous visit to the clinic, and back in the flat sorting the clothes out, etc. The children, especially Kinsley shriek, so that will be gross when they are older, three females shrieking, and interrupting each other.

From another shriek, I gather the girls had scribbled in some places on the walls. Do their parents watch what they are doing?

I agree about the stroller, though perhaps it is a way of keeping Kinsley contained. Both children get on my nerves, on a recent vlog they were standing on the table?! I watch several other you tubers with large families, and their children are so well behaved, and respectful of their parents and surroundings.

They really have no idea how hard van life can be, and we didn't caravan until our children were in their teens, and able to be more than helpful.

I see Pastor Rick Warren has put a comment on their instagram - they were in his church previously.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

eab424 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:18 pm Schnatterinchen- It varies but in the LA area a nice nurse can earn $38 an hour. Remember she quit full time to go as needed when Kinsley was born. So they were mostly relying on Phil’s income for their livelihood. I have no idea what Phil made as a pastor and honestly, there’s no way to know because that’s not public information. Considering the location it was a lot. When Alex brags about saving one income, it’s like a big deal because they were making a lot of money. 

Here in the US when you buy a home or condo usually you get a loan to purchase it. 

And you’re right they didn’t need a go fund me. They are just selfish people who both had snowplow parents. What that means is their parents always cleared the way for them and never taught them to work for things they want. If Alex worked full time which is (3) 12-hour shifts she’d make about $68K a year. There’s no way someone making less than $40K would be able to live in that area. So if they saved her income for 2 years. There’s no way they’d needed a fundraiser for anything. Sure they can pay for Kinsley’s adoption but they’d still have cash left over. Enough for the adoption of Callie. Enough for IVF and FET. They just love being con artists.
That remembers me of the bishop who had a bathtub for $20,000. :D 8-)
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

The whole handmade signs vs dolls house really brought it home for me. It’s clear. That woman is horrid, cares nothing about Phil’s feelings.

It’s ALEX’S WORLD,
Phil, K&C just lives in it.

New thread title idea:

ALEX’S WORLD; the unhappiest place on earth

Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Regarding Phil's heart defect, I really don't think it's that severe. He was born with a hole in his heart (Phil has an ASD, my son has a VSD. Same defect, different location.) It happens in 1 out of every 100 babies, and it's extremely treatable. I imagine back in the 80s it was a much scarier ordeal, but these issues are now typically diagnosed before the baby ever leaves the hospital, and a lot of them are corrected with minimally invasive procedures. The fact that Phil still has periodic checkups is nothing. Pretty much everyone with a congenital heart defect has to maintain routine follow-ups every few years. I really think they were playing it up for sympathy (imagine that).
onniebay02
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onniebay02 »

As an adoptive mom who went through 10 years of infertility, I feel so bad for the girls. They are going to look back on these videos and feel like they are not enough. I'm so thankful everyday that I never had biological children because if I had I would not have my son. Alex needs to be grateful and focus on the children she has the honor of raising.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

On Alex’s IG stories (can’t attach photos atm )

She’s so smug, but is still quite horrible about the signs. Do they not fit her shabby chic aesthetic?!? They are spot on. Her hubby made it. Even if it’s not ‘perfect’ who cares?!?

This woman needs a lesson in compassion, kindness and love. Funny all the things she claims to put back into the world, but is unable to afford to her own family.

Start within your family Alex, we can all be compassionate towards strangers quite easily, she’s truly a preacher’s wife!

Return to “Phil and Alex”