Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Sorn »

For others who have done ivf....is this constant waiting before an egg retrieval really a common thing that happens month after month?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eab424 »

Lumpy days- I know they did sort of talk about it in the IF q&A they did last summer. I’m not sure but she also mentioned why she fudges with the truth about last spring’s pregnancy facts as well either in the same video or one posted not far from that one. 

My guess for why they don’t do it is because they want a Bio (it’s tattooed on their foreheads) they LOVE wasting money. All of these ultrasounds and blood tests and appointments cost easily thousands of dollars. And that’s not including costs for IVF and FET.

And as far as this vlog went, I wanted to reach through and punch Alex. I’m not a violent person mind you but this girl is 57 kinds of crazy and just cares about herself. 

This little chat about how hard it is going through the process. And how hard it is. Again since she decided to talk about it AGAIN. She has no idea how hard IVF IUI and FET is for the vast majority of patients. The entire time she’s been a patient of Dr. Quack she’s been a mother. It’s very weird and tasteless that she gets up on her soapbox telling her IF followers she knows how they feel. 

Also, an observation their IF videos get the most amount of thumbs down vs their other videos. Similar # views, fewer likes and more thumbs down. I wonder if that tells them anything.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Still no Father’s Day post... trouble in paradise?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Meet the Wheelers baby girl was born yesterday.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I guess this will do... no outpour of love about Philip being the best, most perfect if not yet bio dad... Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 3f2b87.jpg[/IMG]

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:56 pm Still no Father’s Day post... trouble in paradise?!

That would require Phil to finally wake up to the person he's married to's behavior. She's so fake. And I'm beginning to wonder if Phil is fake also because he pretends to care about other's feelings and yet he's been a factor or part of some pretty bad things Alex has done.

I wonder what he would think if he saw the NICU mom's story about how Alex treated her daughter. Because he pretends to be this caring loving person who wants to uplift people. The NICU mom had no reason to make up the story and I believe her. Alex is known to lie. And she's even admitted as much right in front of Phil.

As far as a fight could be. Anything is possible. Phil hasn't posted on Instagram since May. And Alex hasn't in a few days. Who remembers the crazy act Alex did when she acted like a 13-year-old saying "we fail at social media" like a crazy person.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Tim and Celeste did an egg retrieval now, so if this works (and I hope so) all their youtube friends are pregnant or got a baby. Trouble...
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Schnatterinchen wrote:Tim and Celeste did an egg retrieval now, so if this works (and I hope so) all their youtube friends are pregnant or got a baby. Trouble...

Alex must be fuming!!!! She can’t be happy for her friends... Image devil woman.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:44 am
Schnatterinchen wrote:Tim and Celeste did an egg retrieval now, so if this works (and I hope so) all their youtube friends are pregnant or got a baby. Trouble...

Alex must be fuming!!!! She can’t be happy for her friends... Image devil woman.

They say karma has everyone's address. I'm hoping she has Alex as a friend on life 360 so she can follow her around. I've never seen anyone smile or be excited over another woman's miscarriage. We bring it up a lot, But I think it's because we can't wrap our minds around her behavior. It boggles my mind that Phil doesn't know about it. I think he does know I mean he does live with her. He's constantly kissing her butt. Perhaps he knows, sorry Phil you're both fake and totally not a good example of the kind of Christians God would want you to be.

She wants strangers to feel bad that she's a mom without a biological child. I'm sorry but how she laments constantly is a major character flaw.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

New video - Title: Not going to work

Yeah, thank God. So you can´t torture babies.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Schnatterinchen wrote:New video - Title: Not going to work

Yeah, thank God. So you can´t torture babies.
Click bait title. It’s referring to some storage bins that won’t fit under the girls’ beds. Image

Also, Phil is in like 2% of this vlog.

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

Did they change their title on their new vlog? It now states: Not going to work / moving our stuff into the RV.

When are they going to figure out that people are not interested in the RV. They have to see the number of views are so low when it is clear the vlog is about the RV. The only time they get lots of views is when it has to do with infertility.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

The tube thing ... is it allowed to do that as a nurse at all ? I thought only doctors do that.
Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

Oh, I forgot to add this to my previous post. Does anyone watch Alex's Instastories? A day or so ago, Kinsley was walking ahead of Alex, and I think it was Kinsley's cousin there in front of her. Kinsley turns to Alex and asks if she can go with, then I couldn't make out what Kinsley said. Alex says no and Kinsley turns back to Alex and asks why not and Alex tells her to keep walking. I suppose Kinsley is not allowed to question Alex's decision. How is Kinsley suppose to learn if things aren't explained to her on the reasons why she can't do something. It makes me wonder how much discipline is going on when that camera is off. Because when Alex didn't answer her why not and told her to keep walking, Kinsley didn't question her and did as she was told.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Schnatterinchen wrote:The tube thing ... is it allowed to do that as a nurse at all ? I thought only doctors do that.
Assuming the girl was talking about an NG tube, a nasogastric tube inserted through the nose down into the stomach, yes that is in an RN scope of care. We may insert them and deliver feeds using them, according to a doctors orders of course.

The question remains why did the woman say the doctor said later it really wasn't needed. Sometimes experienced nurses will act under their own accord and make decisions for the doctor and have the doctor put an order in later for the procedure. Some nurses, especially when you have been practicing for a long time, or have to make quick decisions to help an acute patient, aren't going to call the doctor to check every order. We may act and then justify why we did xyz later. It can get tricky of course. I can't really even imagine what happened in this situation aside from maybe just not communicating well with the doctor.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Carol- I can’t tell, it just looks like it was uploaded today. I don’t think it’s really that their subs are more interested in IVF, the fact they use those words in the titles draws in more people than just their subs because when someone is going through IF they go to youtube. So I think that accounts for more views than their other videos get. They also get a ton of thumbs down on those IF videos for obvious reasons. Their worst videos are the ones that solely focus on IF.

Schnatterinchen- In the US nurses do a lot. A feeding tube is not a surgical procedure and yes nurses do put them in, it goes in the baby’s nose and down their throat into their stomach. It was clear from the mom’s story that it wasn’t needed and Alex overstepped her boundaries. She should’ve been written up. When a feeding tube is needed, it’s a necessary evil, it’s not a pleasant experience and from what my niece has told me it burns going down. She had to have one while she was a patient but she’s old enough to communicate what it felt like and she was 6 when it happened. This is why it upset me to learn Alex had done this when it didn’t need to be done.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Sorn wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm
Schnatterinchen wrote:The tube thing ... is it allowed to do that as a nurse at all ? I thought only doctors do that.
Assuming the girl was talking about an NG tube, a nasogastric tube inserted through the nose down into the stomach, yes that is in an RN scope of care. We may insert them and deliver feeds using them, according to a doctors orders of course.

The question remains why did the woman say the doctor said later it really wasn't needed. Sometimes experienced nurses will act under their own accord and make decisions for the doctor and have the doctor put an order in later for the procedure. Some nurses, especially when you have been practicing for a long time, or have to make quick decisions to help an acute patient, aren't going to call the doctor to check every order. We may act and then justify why we did xyz later. It can get tricky of course. I can't really even imagine what happened in this situation aside from maybe just not communicating well with the doctor.

My guess is that the baby was supposed to be taking her feeds from a bottle and Alex didn't want to feed her with a bottle. I think that's what the mom said. Pink after blue has a baby boy in the NICU and has had an issue with 1-2 nurses. The rest are great. Before my sister became an NP she was an RN and she worked with the girl who moved to CA and then married a guy from a popular 90s tv series. She was lazy and got away with not charting etc. other nurses had to pick up her slack. Of course, she didn't pull this all the time but did often enough for it to be noticed.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I’m not a regular watcher of these guys but have watched a few of their vlogs, and as a regular contributor on another thread on this site, came straight over to see what others thought of them.
This thing with the baby and the feeding tube. I’m an ex-nurse, but I’ve only worked with babies during my training. I would imagine that the baby was fussing with the bottle, so it was going to take time and patience to teach it to feed and Alex thought it would be quicker and easier for her to pass an NG tube and feed the baby that way - not the best option for the baby, but the easiest option for her.
I just find the whole situation bizarre with them and am struggling to get my head around it. I’ve read the posts here back, and noted that there seems to have been an issue around the time of the second adoption and wondered why the Mum was reluctant to go ahead

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

What happened to them living in their RV locally for a couple weeks? Her instastories this morning clearly show them living at the condo.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Klind55 wrote:What happened to them living in their RV locally for a couple weeks? Her instastories this morning clearly show them living at the condo.
Makes me wonder if the deal with the house fell through

Return to “Phil and Alex”