Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by LexiRae »

They don’t live in an RV, they are living in Alex’s mothers house. I guess their fans don’t care enough to google them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eab424 »

They don’t live in Alex’s mother’s house, that’s Phil’s parent’s house they stay in from time to time. Grammy Pam lives in northern CA that’s why when she comes to visit they stayed at Alex’s condo. 

There was the thought that before they changed the protocol before the Feb 2018 transfer that those embryos might’ve been genetically normal. But since the ones they’ve used already weren’t tested there’s no way to know. We do know however that the embryo used for that transfer was not genetically normal. Also I don’t believe based on that and the fact the doctor said it wasn’t twins that it was twins that she kept telling her ever so gullible subs that it was back in the summer. The chances of it working is a good question. I think she was cleaned out previously for this transfer but the fact is it still could be an issue for this pregnancy to go to term. Many ladies with severe endo cannot sustain a pregnancy. And then there are also couples who do IVF cycles even with genetically normal embryos and it doesn’t work. IVF is like a magic trick there are no ways to know if it’s going to work until it does. I guess one way would be if they’d produced all genetically incompatible with life embryos that’s about the only way they’d know.

Anyone catch that now they claim that they will not take a salary from Love multiplies. We all witnessed where Alex at one point said that they were going to take a salary. With all the uncertainty of youtube now up in the air I wonder where their going to be getting money from. 

They have made a mint as far as youtube to date though.

Then in the most recent vid Phil’s mom looks nervous and is explaining to Alex why the girls are watching Daniel tiger. She seemed conditioned to Alex treating her badly about treating her grandkids to fun things. It’s really sad.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eab424 »

We've reached page 40 of part five it's time for part six! Join us here to continue!

viewtopic.php?f=255&t=16092

And thanks to Lumpy days for the new title!

Return to “Phil and Alex”