eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by eab424 »

Transfer is here-

And we open with Alex LYING about being pregnant twice. She’s still holding on that in the fall she was pregnant and wasn’t. Then is accusing poor Callie of lying when she wasn’t. Then gives a lecture about lying to Kinsley and tells her she can’t have desert popcorn they made because “we don’t do lying”.

As far as transfer date they said it was close to Callie’s birthday which is September 16th. She also said they could postpone a few days after. So no it’s not for sure they’ve transferred yet. It works differently than normal conception does. Remember these are days old embryos so putting them in at 14 days CD isn’t when they’d do it.

Flowers- Yes I’ve said it before when she talked about not being a morning person. We’ve seen her go to very early appointments at the IF office so much before. It’s just another piece of evidence of what a crappy mom she is. Bio baby or bust.

As far as them not correcting their ignorant minions about them already being parents, this has been going on for years. It's amazing though they think people can't see the truth.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Maybe it’s just me, but if I were hosting my (or my husbands) parents, I would allow them to sleep in the master bedroom and we would take the air mattress squished up against our kids beds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Reginaphalangee »

Klind55 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:43 pm Ok Deb, show yourself 😉
Deb is the real MVP :D
Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur

Klind55 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:43 pm Ok Deb, show yourself 😉
Deb is the real MVP :D
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Klind55 wrote:What is wrong with people?? They already are PARENTS!!! And no correction to that line from Phil or Alex. It's maddening!!
Klind55 wrote:Ok Deb, show yourself Image
I know there have been issues with not seeing images recently, but I really wish I could see these! Can anyone tell me what they’re in reference to? The images won’t load Image

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

oh god, I had a lazy day, cause I was sick...too much time at my hands

1. so the super-expert-the-best-in-her-field Doctor Quacks has actually just 1 review (ok, only google review, maybe there are others singing her talents) with 1 star and a very very angry and disappointed ex-patient. This patient mentions this other doctor:

2. Is this the very professional and down to earth guy who gave her a 2nd opinion (you know, the one she hated because it wasn't lying to her about having 235 aaayggs in her belly ready to pop?

the pictures are inverted, but you guuuuuuys are smart, you get the point
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

I found Dr. Quack's yelp page and it's got pretty mixed reviews, but I sort of expect that. Anyone who was successful at getting pregnant is going to sing her praises, even if her care is comparatively subpar, while a lot of people who were unsuccessful say she's a waste of time and money. The common complaints are that she doesn't explain things accurately to her patients, her staff knows basically nothing when they have to fill in for her, and that she's late to every appointment by an hour or two.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

wildwild94 wrote:
Klind55 wrote:What is wrong with people?? They already are PARENTS!!! And no correction to that line from Phil or Alex. It's maddening!!
I know there have been issues with not seeing images recently, but I really wish I could see these! Can anyone tell me what they’re in reference to? The images won’t load Image

I can’t see them on my tapatalk app, but I can see them if I go to the website itself on my internet browser.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I can’t see them either :( I’ve paid to use the app, so I’d appreciate some feedback from mods as to why I can’t view images!

Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur

StreetTacosTalking wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:29 am
wildwild94 wrote:

Phil and alex tweeted this: “for some building a family isn’t quick or easy. The documentation of our life is to encourage and bring hope and healing. Feel free not to watch.”

A badass names deb replied: “oh get on with it you’ve been on this subject for years. I thought you were going on the road with the RV and all we see is another dr.apt. Alex is in control in that fam.”

I can’t see them on my tapatalk app, but I can see them if I go to the website itself on my internet browser.

Reginaphalangee
Amateur
Amateur

Phil and alex tweeted this: “for some building a family isn’t quick or easy. The documentation of our life is to encourage and bring hope and healing. Feel free not to watch.”

A badass names deb replied: “oh get on with it you’ve been on this subject for years. I thought you were going on the road with the RV and all we see is another dr.apt. Alex is in control in that fam.”
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

wildwild94 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:29 am

One youtube viewer made the comment about how she was praying for them to become parents and asking if they have done IVF yet. Alex(Phil) responded they have a meeting with the genetic counselor and will be transferring very soon.

This comment was left over on youtube under their community tab with the pic of them in Walmart's parking lot.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Goodgirl wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:48 am Maybe it’s just me, but if I were hosting my (or my husbands) parents, I would allow them to sleep in the master bedroom and we would take the air mattress squished up against our kids beds.

I have always thought the same. Alex's parents visit so often (at least they did when they had the condo) and they would put them on an air mattress in an alcove. The condo only had 2 bedrooms. Which also makes me question why they bought it in the first place. If you're planning on having a large family and growing your family why bother getting into such a small place? I wouldn't have even bothered looking at OC properties. We all know it's expensive there. Why not put the same amount of money in a home in a less expensive neighborhood.

As far as medical reviews there are lots of places that have reviews for Dr. Quack. Google, yahoo, there are several medical sites that review her, Bing I think might have reviews. But If you look at the big picture the ones that are detailed and really give you a picture of what it's like to be a patient at the office usually those are negative.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Anyone notice how many ads were during the “genetic embryo results”? Pretty gross.

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

gossipdottir wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:50 am oh god, I had a lazy day, cause I was sick...too much time at my hands

1. so the super-expert-the-best-in-her-field Doctor Quacks has actually just 1 review (ok, only google review, maybe there are others singing her talents) with 1 star and a very very angry and disappointed ex-patient. This patient mentions this other doctor:

2. Is this the very professional and down to earth guy who gave her a 2nd opinion (you know, the one she hated because it wasn't lying to her about having 235 aaayggs in her belly ready to pop?

the pictures are inverted, but you guuuuuuys are smart, you get the point
I just looked and her 2nd opinion was done at So Cal Center for reproductive medicine(according to the U/S machine) and that lists a Dr. Anderson.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I just want you all to imagine these nitwits trying to raise teenage girls who will without a doubt be angsty and have issues.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Veruca_Salt wrote:I just want you all to imagine these nitwits trying to raise teenage girls who will without a doubt be angsty and have issues. ImageImageImage

Right? There is absolutely no way that their 2 adopted daughters wont grow up to resent them. They are so ungrateful for the fact that they were handed 2 healthy newborn babies. They even look like Phil and Alex. You couldn’t ask for a better scenario. They don’t care, they just want that biological child.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

These girls are going to have to go through life on the road in an RV with a most likely not pregnant Alex (though she will ignore the girls and fake a positive test in the typical fashion) for a year. Alex is going to homeschool them... so that obviously deprives them of so many learning opportunities. These girls will have access to the vlogs as they get older. And times have changed. Young girls develop their own opinions and stand up for themselves now. Imagine the day Kinsley tells Alex to just eff right off...because it’s coming.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Doesn't each transfer cost money? So transferring those embryos that are incompatible with life is taking thousands of dollars that could have been used to provide for their REAL, LIVING CHILDREN and putting it into the Phil&Alex's Big Christian Egos fund. Yet another disappointment.
(Note, I am not criticizing Christians at all. I have respect for true Christians. But these clowns seem more concerned about their image as Christian vloggers than about their relationship with God. Practicing religion can encourage ego to fade away, and I know from personal experience this can be a beautiful thing when it happens. But that's not what I see when I watch Phil&Alex.)

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Have y'all noticed that Alex keeps saying they are leaving Cali for good right after the transfer? She keeps talking about last chance to say bye and not coming back etc when before she kept saying they'd have more time in Cali to see everyone.

Basically this means she truly believes this transfer is going to work, she's going to end up pregnant and they will not have to return to Dr quack office in OC anymore so they can begin their "trip" they've been delaying for NINE months. Sorry alex. I just don't think things are going to work out how you plan....she's put all her hopes and life on this transfer and that just never works out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “Phil and Alex”