Phil and Alex when only a bio will do and the RV train wreck part 6

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Phil and Alex when only a bio will do and the RV train wreck part 6

Unread post by eab424 »

Reminder about titles for these boards Phil and Alex has a thread to suggest new thread titles and it's never to early to suggest one thanks to Lumpy days for the new title suggestion!
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex when only a bio will do and the RV train wreck part 6

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

If this transfer goes well, I really do pray that Alex is aware of her stress levels. Nine months of being pregnant in an RV with two little kids going everywhere to meet all of your “friends”. I mean that stressed me out just typing it and I’m not even the one trying to get pregnant. not to mention meeting all of these said “friends” might expose her to germs and I know they don’t want that. Not while she’s pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Dr quack said to her at the end of the appointment, that she wants her wrapped up in a bubble.... here comes 9 months of ‘can’t do this’ ‘won’t do that’ . Also staying at the grandparents as I reckon it’ll be a high risk pregnancy.

Goodbye RV life, goodbye freedom, goodbye fresh air, trips in nature for the girls, goodbye visiting ‘friends’... but still running their scan LM from home. $$$$

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

It always gets me when Alex goes “I’m not stressed! I never stress! That’s not me nope always calm and I DONT STRESS!!!” LOL it’s such a joke!

She constantly seems stressed out, and the sad thing is maybe she truly doesn’t feel it anymore? I’m finally at a point in my life where I feel level and calm after a lifetime of not knowing what that feeling was. I can just see it in her.

If she could ACTUALLY relax and not stress, which personally I feel would come from letting the bio baby obsession go, she would be much better off, as would her two daughters! I’m not religious but I’m praying she goes to see a professional therapist, who is not biased.

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

I love how she says they’re all caught up but still a week behind.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Here’s a new look!!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 4c1176.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

So, today's the day.... transfer day.
How early can they take a pregnancy test?
Getaway_car13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Getaway_car13 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:So, today's the day.... transfer day.
With my transfer I got my first faint positive 4 days after. I don’t know if Phil & Alex do home pregnancy tests or wait for the official blood work which is usually 7-10 days after the transfer. And since they’re a whole week behind on videos it’ll be the end of September before they post the announcement I assume.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:So, today's the day.... transfer day.

I got positives from 3 days past a 5 day transfer in the afternoon (transfer was morning)... that’s basically the earliest possible however if they have a 6 or 7 day old embryo it may be sooner? I’d assume not though because the HCG needs to start going in your body to get a positive test.

Did they end up saying which they were using? I assume it’s the high quality 5 day one from this cycle but if she’s on any pregnyl boosters or anything she can get false positives if they Contain hcg.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

In the past Alex starts testing almost immediately. She claimed to have early positives at less than 1 week after transfer if I remember correctly. So if she is preggo, we will prob know soon.

Pay close attention to her and Phil Instagram postings in the next few days. If she doesn't outright reveal the pregnancy we will prob get some hints. Aka if she ends up "sick" and can't get out of bed next weekend that's a great sign it didn't take.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Alex will definitely take a pregnancy test too early and insist it’s positive even if it’s clearly negative and fake cry into the camera for ten minutes while ignoring the girls completely.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

My feeling is if Alex and Phil were giving the girls the life they deserve and weren’t so hyper focused on basically their own wants (IVF) and had empathy for those people around them who were going to the same clinic and the non stop lying and focused on the girls I’d feel totally different about them. Especially if they didn’t constantly remind the world about trying for so long. And acting like they have it so bad and had any idea what other IF’ers with empty arms felt. This is why I can’t stand them.

It’s disturbing that Mimi was so afraid of what Alex would say about the girls watching Daniel Tiger. This is an educational tv show folks. It just appears like anything fun or yummy that Mimi gives the girls Alex gets pissed. We saw her read Phil the riot act over her giving them hot chocolate that was watered down.

As for the announcement who knows, they tend to be on track in real time with Instagram but they could hold out with their news of it working or not until the video comes out. 

Oh and I saw some other you tubers who seem to be in fear that the youtube money train is over and have spoken about it in several videos. So it begs the question about what would happen with Phil and Alex’s channel if their worst fears come true. They mentioned that they were going to send family type vlogs to youtube kids. My hope is that it ends the gravy train for those vloggers who film themselves doing nothing all day.

If she’s smart she’ll wait for the blood test unless she wants to con Phil and their subs again.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's happened
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 7a361b.jpg[/IMG]

Does it mean anything that the embryo isn’t round? Like what is that thing projecting from it?

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

Tiger27 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:57 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 7a361b.jpg

Does it mean anything that the embryo isn’t round? Like what is that thing projecting from it?

That is normal for a day 5 embryo which is really called a blastocyst

https://www.remembryo.com/wp-content/up ... ading5.jpg

Pronuclear stage (Day 0 – Day 1)
Sperm and egg unite! At this stage, the nucleus from each gamete comes together as “pronuclei” which are visible after 16-18 hours (Rienzi et al. 2015). This is how the embryologist determines fertilization occurs. Shortly after, the two pronuclei combine and make the embryo’s DNA. The result is a fertilized egg.

Cleavage stage (Day 1 – Day 3)
Over the next few hours the embryo has its first cell division to make 2 cells, and then another after about 24 hours to 4 cells, then to 8, etc. These are “cleavage stage” embryos.

Morula stage (Day 3 – Day 5)
Sometime after Day 3 the cells undergo compaction to form a “morula”.

Blastocyst stage (Day 5+)
This is where the magic starts! Cells start to differentiate (change) into either the inner cell mass (ICM) or the trophectoderm. These are the parts of the embryo that become the fetus (ICM) and the placenta (trophectoderm).

Depending on how developed the blast is, it can be called an “early blast”, an “expanded blast” or a “hatching blast”. Eventually the embryo gets so large that it hatches or breaks free from its shell (the zona) and sticks to the lining of the uterus. To better visualize the parts of the blast, here’s a diagram:

https://www.remembryo.com/embryo-grading
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Carol wrote:
Tiger27 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:57 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 7a361b.jpg

Sperm and egg unite! At this stage, the nucleus from each gamete comes together as “pronuclei” which are visible after 16-18 hours (Rienzi et al. 2015). This is how the embryologist determines fertilization occurs. Shortly after, the two pronuclei combine and make the embryo’s DNA. The result is a fertilized egg.

Over the next few hours the embryo has its first cell division to make 2 cells, and then another after about 24 hours to 4 cells, then to 8, etc. These are “cleavage stage” embryos.

This is where the magic starts! Cells start to differentiate (change) into either the inner cell mass (ICM) or the trophectoderm. These are the parts of the embryo that become the fetus (ICM) and the placenta (trophectoderm).

Depending on how developed the blast is, it can be called an “early blast”, an “expanded blast” or a “hatching blast”. Eventually the embryo gets so large that it hatches or breaks free from its shell (the zona) and sticks to the lining of the uterus. To better visualize the parts of the blast, here’s a diagram:

That’s a perfect explanation. I transferred an embryo that looks almost identical to Alex’s in that photo. He’s now a happy 8 month old!

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Carol wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:11 pm

That's fascinating, thanks for that.
But, let's face it, in Alex's world it probably means triplets, lol.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Do you guys think they know the gender? It’s part of PGS testing, which is what they did.

KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

Goodgirl wrote:Do you guys think they know the gender? It’s part of PGS testing, which is what they did.

Yes. I bet they made sure they implanted a boy this go around. Or maybe that’s why she didn’t want to get rid of the worst quality one because it was a boy

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

KLBooze wrote:
Goodgirl wrote:Do you guys think they know the gender? It’s part of PGS testing, which is what they did.

Yes. I bet they made sure they implanted a boy this go around. Or maybe that’s why she didn’t want to get rid of the worst quality one because it was a boy

I believe that about the worst quality one for sure. I bet they know and this one is a girl, but they transferred it anyway because it was best quality.

Return to “Phil and Alex”