Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

THREAD CREDIT: PinkMoscato

Previous:

Phil and Alex when only a bio will do and the RV train wreck part 6
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Unread post by Kataja »

Someone had commented on their new bump vlog a question about so many ultrasounds and isn't it harmful to baby due to radiation. I was about to answer and explain difference between soundwaves and radiation but the comment was gone. ( I don't know if soundwaves are harmful though) I went through all the 100 comments (at the time) and it wasn't there. They must have deleted it! Wow they are sensitive!
It wasn't even a hateful comment! ( Motives behind could've been but it wasnt written mean)
disneylover23
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Unread post by disneylover23 »

She looks huge. Her face is insane. I never comment on looks but holy crap! The only time I’ve seen weight gain like that was on myself the last two weeks ok my pregnancy with ICP and preeclampsia aka my body was F’d and I wasnt filtering out anything so I gained 8 pounds of water weight in like 5 days. Chill out Alex. You’re going to gain wayyyyyyy too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Kataja wrote:Someone had commented on their new bump vlog a question about so many ultrasounds and isn't it harmful to baby due to radiation. I was about to answer and explain difference between soundwaves and radiation but the comment was gone. ( I don't know if soundwaves are harmful though) I went through all the 100 comments (at the time) and it wasn't there. They must have deleted it! Wow they are sensitive!
It wasn't even a hateful comment! ( Motives behind could've been but it wasnt written mean)
I had ultrasounds twice a week the last 11 weeks of my pregnancy but they were medically necessary and were always super super short. Like I’m not kidding maybe 1 min max. I would never get ultrasounds unless medically NECESSARY. Emphasis on the necessary. Not to check heartbeat or to make me feel better.

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

disneylover23 wrote:She looks huge. Her face is insane. I never comment on looks but holy crap! The only time I’ve seen weight gain like that was on myself the last two weeks ok my pregnancy with ICP and preeclampsia aka my body was F’d and I wasnt filtering out anything so I gained 8 pounds of water weight in like 5 days. Chill out Alex. You’re going to gain wayyyyyyy too much.

Hey I’m also an ICP mama! I don’t hear of many other moms who went through it too.

Lord help us if Alex gets anything even REMOTELY close to preeclampsia or icp. She would milk the hell out of it.

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Beanmama wrote:
disneylover23 wrote:She looks huge. Her face is insane. I never comment on looks but holy crap! The only time I’ve seen weight gain like that was on myself the last two weeks ok my pregnancy with ICP and preeclampsia aka my body was F’d and I wasnt filtering out anything so I gained 8 pounds of water weight in like 5 days. Chill out Alex. You’re going to gain wayyyyyyy too much.

Hey I’m also an ICP mama! I don’t hear of many other moms who went through it too.

Lord help us if Alex gets anything even REMOTELY close to preeclampsia or icp. She would milk the hell out of it.

Hi itchy friend!!! I seriously never hear anyone talk about it!!! The itch is unreal isn’t it?!?! She would be a MESS. She can’t even handle her fake nausea.

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

disneylover23 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:07 pm She looks huge. Her face is insane. I never comment on looks but holy crap! The only time I’ve seen weight gain like that was on myself the last two weeks ok my pregnancy with ICP and preeclampsia aka my body was F’d and I wasnt filtering out anything so I gained 8 pounds of water weight in like 5 days. Chill out Alex. You’re going to gain wayyyyyyy too much.

Wow, yeah...it's very obvious. It actually does look like a steroid effect tbh. She doesn't have a double chin. It's localized to her cheeks, which is very Cushing's-like. But we can't see the rest of her, so maybe she is just putting fat on in weird places. It would be very rare for an IVF dose of prednisone to do that, although it can happen. It's possible she's having no ante-natal care while their living like nomads, except for all the ultrasounds to check out the baby.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

It's concerning that she's using wild doses of magnesium to achieve a colon cleanse. I've used natural calm to help with anxiety and regularity at different points of my life and in my current pregnancy, but the dose gives you 80% of daily recommended magnesium. What she's taking gives you over 250%. She's probably on the toilet all damn day, eliminating nutrients from the intestines before her body had a chance to absorb them (this is the phase of digestion where many vitamins are extracted and taken up into the bloodstream to do their job). I can't imagine that is great for the body or developing embryo?

Here's the Amazon link if anyone is curious about nutrition facts, etc:

Aerobic Life Mag O7 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser Capsules (180 Count) [/IMG]
your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by your_illusion »

I don’t get why she is getting so many ultrasounds. For example I had to have ultrasounds every two weeks because I was high risk and was on bed rest. I don’t get why she’s getting one so often.

Also another question I have . can you go to any fertility clinic to get a ultrasound even though your not a patient ? That doesn’t sound right .

ashmax21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmax21 »

Where else are they going? I feel like this has just been a weird road trip to get to Texas so they can hang out and mooch off of "friends".

The trip they're doing is kind of a bucket list thing for me and husband. But we want to travel and see a ton of national parks not mall food courts. This is all very odd.

I'm a few weeks behind her in pregnancy and we're no where near telling anyone. Of course I'll tell you guys because you're my people. And unlike my mother in law, you won't immediately post it on facebook. I'm so sick and have lost weight. I'm so jealous of anyone with an appetite in their first trimester :lol:
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

ashmax21 wrote:Where else are they going? I feel like this has just been a weird road trip to get to Texas so they can hang out and mooch off of "friends".

The trip they're doing is kind of a bucket list thing for me and husband. But we want to travel and see a ton of national parks not mall food courts. This is all very odd.

I'm a few weeks behind her in pregnancy and we're no where near telling anyone. Of course I'll tell you guys because you're my people. And unlike my mother in law, you won't immediately post it on facebook. I'm so sick and have lost weight. I'm so jealous of anyone with an appetite in their first trimester Image
Congratulations and feel better soon ImageImage
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

your_illusion wrote:I don’t get why she is getting so many ultrasounds. For example I had to have ultrasounds every two weeks because I was high risk and was on bed rest. I don’t get why she’s getting one so often.

Also another question I have . can you go to any fertility clinic to get a ultrasound even though your not a patient ? That doesn’t sound right .

How many ultrasounds has Alex had? 3? That doesnt seem like a large amount to me.

I did IVF and had 2 scheduled ultrasounds at 6.5 and 8.5 weeks. I had one extra because of a bleed at the clinic. And then at 10.5 weeks I had one at my OB’s office after being released from the fertility clinic. Nothing after that until my anatomy scan at 20 weeks.

Also, my fertility clinic does not allow outside monitoring unless they’re working in partnership with a clinic out of the area, so Alex would not have been allowed an appointment there. I bet she had to call around to find a clinic that would take her.

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

ashmax21 wrote:Where else are they going? I feel like this has just been a weird road trip to get to Texas so they can hang out and mooch off of "friends".

I'm a few weeks behind her in pregnancy and we're no where near telling anyone. Of course I'll tell you guys because you're my people. And unlike my mother in law, you won't immediately post it on facebook. I'm so sick and have lost weight. I'm so jealous of anyone with an appetite in their first trimester :lol:
Congratulations!

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Goodgirl wrote:
your_illusion wrote:I don’t get why she is getting so many ultrasounds. For example I had to have ultrasounds every two weeks because I was high risk and was on bed rest. I don’t get why she’s getting one so often.

How many ultrasounds has Alex had? 3? That doesnt seem like a large amount to me.

I did IVF and had 2 scheduled ultrasounds at 6.5 and 8.5 weeks. I had one extra because of a bleed at the clinic. And then at 10.5 weeks I had one at my OB’s office after being released from the fertility clinic. Nothing after that until my anatomy scan at 20 weeks.

Also, my fertility clinic does not allow outside monitoring unless they’re working in partnership with a clinic out of the area, so Alex would not have been allowed an appointment there. I bet she had to call around to find a clinic that would take her.

That makes sense for her to call because I was thinking no way she can just call up a random place and make a appointment for a ultrasound.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

your_illusion wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:34 am I don’t get why she is getting so many ultrasounds. For example I had to have ultrasounds every two weeks because I was high risk and was on bed rest. I don’t get why she’s getting one so often.

Maybe she goes there and tells them she is bleeding.

But for what I understood she had 3 scans at 7+ weeks, then at 8 weeks again.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

She had scans at 6 weeks, 7weeks, 8/9weeks and is confirmed (IG stories) she’s getting one this week 10 weeks. I bet she’ll be getting one every week until 12 weeks as she’s not looking excellent, she’s looking okay, but not out of the woods just yet.

In comparison, R swannie had 2 scans and graduated from the IF clinic at 10 weeks not that she’s a great example for anything, ever. But it just shows how worried everyone is about the foetus developing normally.

Oh, and if you want a laugh, check out her 7 week bump date, again filmed at least two weeks after. Why does she feel the need to be so far behind on YouTube when she literally gives out where she’s going to be at certain times for the meet-ups. That’s not safe.

Also, I know this isn’t the case, but I get major “My wife faked her pregnancy” vibes from her. she’s travelling and will prob have a “home or unassisted birth” and pretend she had someone else’s baby she’s weird.

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

I commented on Alex's latest IG about Kinsley's hair, and it looks as if she (Alex), has removed it. I just suggested that it was properly cut, as it would improve the curl - words to that effect.

I can't believe that she filmed the mess inside the RV. We have lived in far far smaller vans, and I would not dream of leaving pans, dishes around, not to mention clothes. And do we really need a shot of her stomach covered in bruises?
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Congratulations!!!Image

Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Angelsong01 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:12 am I commented on Alex's latest IG about Kinsley's hair, and it looks as if she (Alex), has removed it. I just suggested that it was properly cut, as it would improve the curl - words to that effect.

I can't believe that she filmed the mess inside the RV. We have lived in far far smaller vans, and I would not dream of leaving pans, dishes around, not to mention clothes. And do we really need a shot of her stomach covered in bruises?
For two people who want to make a living off being in the public eye, they sure are sensitive to the slightest hint of criticism.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

I hate that she calls this her “miraculous” pregnancy or “miracle” baby.

It would have been miraculous if they’d naturally conceived. The seamless adoptions they had were miracles.

This pregnancy was forced into existence by throwing money and drugs at the problem until finally they got what they wanted.

Return to “Phil and Alex”