Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two). | Part 9

wholesomememegirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two).

Unread post by wholesomememegirl »

Maite5 wrote:Omg here is comes other ppl stating the truth on her latest ig post

Lets see how long until gets deletedImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw that and the fact that people are defending that loon doesn’t sit right with me. Like how are you not seeing what we are seeing?

Maite5
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two).

Unread post by Maite5 »

wholesomememegirl wrote:
Maite5 wrote:Omg here is comes other ppl stating the truth on her latest ig post

Lets see how long until gets deletedImage

I saw that and the fact that people are defending that loon doesn’t sit right with me. Like how are you not seeing what we are seeing?

Noo idea !! Is anyone from here that posted this ???

ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

Their followers keep wanting to defend Alex because sHe'S a NiCu nUrSe, sHe KnOwS wHaT sHe'S dOiNg.
Well, obviously she doesn't. I guarantee you none of her NICU babies were allowed to go long stretches between feedings.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Thank God she's no longer responsible for other people's children.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Back to pajamas... what a lazy fuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Thread title suggestion:

Beauty sleep calls, so I don’t care if my baby’s weight falls
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

This has my vote!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:32 am

Any childrens ward hospital ive been in has a fridge with yoghurt, milk, bread, spreads, toaster, microwave, jug, hot drink supplies, cereals, cheese, ice cream and popsicles. Surely there’s something available for her to eat if she forgets to order dinner. They arent likely to starve a breastfeeding mother.

She really just cant help herself but to complain. What do you want alex?? Gift cards for whatever cafe/restaurants are at the hospital?? Come on, ask for them!
When my dad was in ICU for brain surgery the nurse made sure us family members knew where the fridge and mini kitchen were. It was stocked for us. When my son was in the NICU same thing different hospital. Hell, last year I had digestive surgery and the floor nurse showed my husband where the mini kitchen was for him to get snacks for my kids. So I doubt they she couldn't find something there. It may not be her goats milk, fairy infused wheat, and unicorn eggs bread she wants us to believe she only eats, but its food.
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boredonthekeyboard »

Cassidy ended up getting an NG tube, poor baby. 😞 Gee, if only that could have been prevented. Oh, wait... Don’t be self righteous about formula is the devil and give your baby laxative oils that wreck her undeveloped immune system.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

RottieMama wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:38 am Hey guys! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected! Unfortunately, the “thanks” feature on Tapatalk is still disabled 😤 so if you‘d like to vote, please login to the website!

Also, PLEASE DO NOT GO IRL. Or at least don’t post about it here! ❤️

One eyed Willy thinks feeding baby is silly.
EyeRoll4Days
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EyeRoll4Days »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:37 am Quick google, no excuses. Something is open til 11pm. Assuming shes in the childrens hospital?
Exactly. But, she would rather put vulnerable babies at risk for Covid....including her own. Also, having enabler Phil bringing her coffee, etc., makes her feel like the entitled spoiled princess that she is. She's a disgusting creature.
EyeRoll4Days
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EyeRoll4Days »

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:44 pm This has my vote!!
Definitely this one!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Cassidy Drew: your parents don’t give a stuff about you!
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

What is she on about in her latest stories? Trying to justify what she's done in not feeding her properly by saying 100% of the cardiologists babies struggle to feed?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:What is she on about in her latest stories? Trying to justify what she's done in not feeding her properly by saying 100% of the cardiologists babies struggle to feed?

Shes a bloody joke. If its a known thing then get your bloody baby help weeks ago. Waiting and seeing isn’t an option when your baby has a heart condition.

That baby should have had an NG tube weeks ago. It sounds like the hospital let alex do her thing over the weekend and then brought in the big guns during the week to take action.

Poor cassidy, she deserves so much better
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Oh god, the weird eye thing is inheritable.

Poor kid.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Phil and Alex: Baby doesn’t get to eat; Alex needs her beauty sleep

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

PinkMoscato wrote:Phil and Alex: Baby doesn’t get to eat; Alex needs her beauty sleep

This one! ImageImage

Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

How about: Its all about Cassidy Drew, what other two?
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Cassidy Drew: the case of the starving IVF Miracle

Ash98765
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ash98765 »

Haulnarse wrote:
FlowersTar 68 wrote:What is she on about in her latest stories? Trying to justify what she's done in not feeding her properly by saying 100% of the cardiologists babies struggle to feed?

Shes a bloody joke. If its a known thing then get your bloody baby help weeks ago. Waiting and seeing isn’t an option when your baby has a heart condition.

That baby should have had an NG tube weeks ago. It sounds like the hospital let alex do her thing over the weekend and then brought in the big guns during the week to take action.

Poor cassidy, she deserves so much better
Agreed. Honestly, they shouldn’t have been discharged so soon. If they knew she would only be breastfeeding they should have measured her weight gain for a few days doing just that before letting them leave the NICU the first time.

Return to “Phil and Alex”