Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Annabellelee442
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by Annabellelee442 »

These two are the worst YouTube parents ever. I was blocked by them years ago because I told them as cellular biologist, that their genetics were probably against them. She is mentally unhinged, completely bonkers. Her mum seems a bit batty as well. I love how on this site, you are not falling into believing their rubbish. Life is full of problems to rise above, why do they think they are special or tortured more than others. Their life has been so easy. They don't even have jobs.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

citbcitw wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:39 pm Ugh what does "hard pass" on a girl actually mean? Does it mean that if they were not struggling with infertility and if they had three girls naturally, that they would choose to only keep a pregnancy if it turned out to be a boy? Do they realize that NO ONE gets to choose what sex they get?

Maybe they were just joking because they think it's funny that they have three girls? But could you imagine Alex watching a video like that before they adopted Kinsley?!? I wish that they would just accept whatever child they get, not for their sex or gender or medical condition, but for the person that they are.
The “hard pass” comment was gross imo... I do understand that having a gender preference is common and fine and making a comment about how having a boy would be so fun or something along those lines would have been ok but saying “hard pass” is rude and insensitive. They should be the last people taking a “hard pass” on a healthy baby... considering the amount of failed transfers they had before having ONE successful pregnancy that resulted in a baby with a serious heart condition. I am glad Cassidy is healthy and doing well but genetics is not on their side so they should be the last people that think they can just take a “hard pass” on a girl.... they are truly ungrateful, out of touch loons who hide behind Christianity. Phil and Alex you are not fooling us!!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Annabellelee442 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:26 pm These two are the worst YouTube parents ever. I was blocked by them years ago because I told them as cellular biologist, that their genetics were probably against them. She is mentally unhinged, completely bonkers. Her mum seems a bit batty as well. I love how on this site, you are not falling into believing their rubbish. Life is full of problems to rise above, why do they think they are special or tortured more than others. Their life has been so easy. They don't even have jobs.
Sadly they are not even the worst. And to be honest, to say someone struggling for years with infertility that their genetics are probably against them is super insensitive, no matter how scientifically correct that would be :D I would've blocked you too :D There is a reason why we use this forum to discuss these issues instead of their platforms...
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

Kataja wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:37 pm
Annabellelee442 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:26 pm These two are the worst YouTube parents ever. I was blocked by them years ago because I told them as cellular biologist, that their genetics were probably against them. She is mentally unhinged, completely bonkers. Her mum seems a bit batty as well. I love how on this site, you are not falling into believing their rubbish. Life is full of problems to rise above, why do they think they are special or tortured more than others. Their life has been so easy. They don't even have jobs.
Sadly they are not even the worst. And to be honest, to say someone struggling for years with infertility that their genetics are probably against them is super insensitive, no matter how scientifically correct that would be :D I would've blocked you too :D There is a reason why we use this forum to discuss these issues instead of their platforms...
I don't know, I have mixed feelings on that. It's not at all ok to make an infertile couple feel that they are at fault for their struggles to conceive. But if their problems truly can be traced back to genetics (and in P&A's case, that certainly seems to be the case), someone needs to level with them. That someone should be their doctor, but obviously Dr. Quack wasn't sitting down and having any long, difficult come-to-Jesus meetings with them. She was more than happy to take their money as she guided them through failure after failure after failure.
Zoellaeverafter

Unread post by Zoellaeverafter »

I don’t think that it’s okay to say that their fertility issues are a sign from God they shouldn’t have had children. I do however feel it’s unfair they adopted those two beautiful girls when they were believed “bio baby or bust”. You all were right that as soon as they got Cassidy’s heart fixed they would run right back to the fertility clinic for that boy. I would love to know what the bio mother’s of the girls think about them moving across the country. Their moms’ haven’t visited in a LONG time, I think that has to do with Phil and Alex. I still don’t understand how they have any money neither of them have any jobs other than YouTube.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Zoellaeverafter wrote:I don’t think that it’s okay to say that their fertility issues are a sign from God they shouldn’t have had children. I do however feel it’s unfair they adopted those two beautiful girls when they were believed “bio baby or bust”. You all were right that as soon as they got Cassidy’s heart fixed they would run right back to the fertility clinic for that boy. I would love to know what the bio mother’s of the girls think about them moving across the country. Their moms’ haven’t visited in a LONG time, I think that has to do with Phil and Alex. I still don’t understand how they have any money neither of them have any jobs other than YouTube.
I actually do think it’s okay to say that. I don’t believe in God, even though I spent 12 years of my life in Catholic school. So I understand the conservative Christian mindset and biblical interpretation and things.

I believe that if someone is infertile, there’s no problem with using modern medicine to get pregnant. As long as the embryos created are healthy and will have a good quality of life, and the infertility is not linked to a genetic incompatibility that would cause suffering, I have no ethical problem with doing whatever you want to have a baby. Drugs, IVF, ISCI, etc. I don’t even care if people sex-select their embryos.

But I think it is massively hypocritical to believe in God and God’s plan (and preach about it all over social media) and then dig their heals in and refuse to go along with it. They move their line of ethics and trust in God based on convenience.

First it was only a natural pregnancy, then it was okay to use fertility drugs because it’s still in gods plan. Then it was adoption because God’s plan didn’t include IVF. That was ethically wrong. But when adoption wasn’t a good bandaid for getting pregnant, IVF was okay with God after all. But genetic testing wasn’t okay with God because you’re picking your baby instead of letting him do it. Then when they still couldn’t get pregnant with IVF, it was okay to do genetic testing. God must have changed his mind again. Now the goal post is “use all embryos” but let’s see if they really do that.

If God is real, he doesn’t want Phil and Alex to have bio kids. The multiple forms of infertility, failed transfers, and now a medically fragile baby that only exists and survived due to medical technology, should be enough of a sign. Clearly, them being bio parents was not in God’s plan because they had to fight against everything God gave them to have Cassidy.

So I think it’s okay to point out their hypocrisy. If they had said God’s plan had included IVF and genetic testing being okay from the beginning, it wouldn’t be an issue to me. But we know they thought it was wrong and judged other people for doing it.

None of what they’re doing is their God’s plan.
It’s all Alex’s plan.
And they conventionally shift their faith to go along with it.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 am
I don't know, I have mixed feelings on that. It's not at all ok to make an infertile couple feel that they are at fault for their struggles to conceive. But if their problems truly can be traced back to genetics (and in P&A's case, that certainly seems to be the case), someone needs to level with them. That someone should be their doctor, but obviously Dr. Quack wasn't sitting down and having any long, difficult come-to-Jesus meetings with them. She was more than happy to take their money as she guided them through failure after failure after failure.
Well, it become pretty clear that their failures were due to lack of genetic testing (which they themselves were opposed to) because finally when they gave in and decided to test the embryos they were able to implant the most healthy one and become pregnant. I'm pretty sure that Dr. Quack wanted them to test but they were strongly opposed to it.

Their reasons for not genetically testing were religious... Funny, how now that they were able to successfully become pregnant and have a baby, they have been silent about how important the testing was. They want to be hush hush that they did something against their values. They also said that they would be committed to their embryos no matter the results.. Well, I guess they will not mention the non-viable anymore. I don't think they are going to implant them (as they made their viewers think with their commitment pep-talks ) knowing that they are absolutely not going to stick.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Kataja wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:51 pm

Well, it become pretty clear that their failures were due to lack of genetic testing (which they themselves were opposed to) because finally when they gave in and decided to test the embryos they were able to implant the most healthy one and become pregnant. I'm pretty sure that Dr. Quack wanted them to test but they were strongly opposed to it.

Their reasons for not genetically testing were religious... Funny, how now that they were able to successfully become pregnant and have a baby, they have been silent about how important the testing was. They want to be hush hush that they did something against their values. They also said that they would be committed to their embryos no matter the results.. Well, I guess they will not mention the non-viable anymore. I don't think they are going to implant them (as they made their viewers think with their commitment pep-talks ) knowing that they are absolutely not going to stick.

I wouldn’t put it past Alex to elect to do a “natural” IVF cycle with her poorly graded embryos on the down low. Natural cycles use minimal meds and facilitates your natural ovulation and hormones to support the pregnancy. Alex knows she needs meds to have a success at implantation, so I can imagine this would be a way she can say they used the embryos, but they didn’t take. Again putting it back on “God’s plan” to do a fresh cycle and to hopefully get those good quality boy embryos.

She’s stooped so low that nothing would surprise me with her next IVF cycle. Otherwise she’ll just shelf her current embryos and start fresh with no explanation.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

I wonder if she’s half hoping that the embryos won’t survive the transfer from CA to TN. And she is free to harvest some more eggs, but make a boy this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Annabellelee442
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Annabellelee442 »

They need to start fresh. Those embryos are inferior specimens and are unlikely to embed properly. Do they need another child? They have 3. It is very irresponsible to have a large family in this overcrowded world. Nature already gave us Covid to try and control overpopulation. Do we need idiots adding to the overpopulation of this already stressed world.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

She says she’s not getting kickbacks, but he’s certainly capitalising on her videos! He’s got a whole page on his website with all of Jess’ surgery videos.

https://www.plasticsurgerycenterofsacra ... s-journey/
What the_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by What the_ »

Don’t know a lot about genetic testing. I think it has something to do with looking for missing chromosomes? But I’ve been wondering if genetic testing would show a potential heart condition like Phil passed to Cassidy?
What the... :jd:
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

Chatabox wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:55 pm She says she’s not getting kickbacks, but he’s certainly capitalising on her videos! He’s got a whole page on his website with all of Jess’ surgery videos.

https://www.plasticsurgerycenterofsacra ... s-journey/
Wrong thread
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

I really want to understand their plan for supporting their family. They didn’t put out a single Christmas themed vlog other than decorating the Christmas tree. Their views are going down, but they’re not even trying to make content. New Years recap and resolution vlogs, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day... most family vloggers really go all out on these. But Phil and Alex aren’t doing anything. They’re so boring, and when they have potentially interesting content, they don’t even post it. Even if they do end up posting a Christmas vlog... who cares 2 weeks later? They really should be producing as much content as they can because their 15 minutes of YouTube “fame” is almost over. And then what?
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boredonthekeyboard »

Look, some Christians get so fixated on “God’s will” that when it becomes evident that something is not “God’s will,” they beg God to change his will so they can have whatever they want. I’m a Christian, but I suppose I believe in the concept of God’s will in a much larger sense... like, Mother Theresa was doing God’s work by feeding the poor, so I can think that must have been God’s purpose for her life. But,I really don’t understand why someone would pray to find clarity in God’s will over which sneakers to purchase: Brooks or Nike. Some people won’t even check their mail without praying about it, first. It feels very strange to me. Anyway, all that to say, I think it’s insensitive to act like infertility is anyone’s fault. It’s not like Alex was a prostitute and wrecked her uterus with STD’s. It just happened. No one’s fault. And to act like it’s defiant of God’s will do use IVF to have a child is the same as saying, “Well, if you got breast cancer, I guess that was God’s will. If you get treatment, you are defying what God wants for you.”

The hard pass comment was disgusting after everything they went through to have a bio baby. I have a son, and although there are times I think it would be fun to have a little girl, I would NEVER make a comment like that. How gross. That’s like the fugly girl finally getting her first date at age 40 and saying, “Nah. Hard pass.” Take what you can get.

Moving on... I thought it was gross that all of Alex’s Christmas posts were just pictures of Cassidy and captions about how this was the best Christmas ever. Move over Kinsley and Callie. You wouldn’t want to get in the way of Cassidy moments.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

PinkMoscato wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:42 am I really want to understand their plan for supporting their family. They didn’t put out a single Christmas themed vlog other than decorating the Christmas tree. Their views are going down, but they’re not even trying to make content. New Years recap and resolution vlogs, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day... most family vloggers really go all out on these. But Phil and Alex aren’t doing anything. They’re so boring, and when they have potentially interesting content, they don’t even post it. Even if they do end up posting a Christmas vlog... who cares 2 weeks later? They really should be producing as much content as they can because their 15 minutes of YouTube “fame” is almost over. And then what?
Idk.I'm guessing they are going for the next vlog content to be another embryo transfer,and counting on that for views
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Kataja wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:51 pm

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they lie and say they transferred their genetically abnormal embryo(s) and they didn’t become pregnant or they had a miscarriage etc.... after all their little white lies and then their absolutely crazy “we lost our twin boys” lie, I wouldn’t put it past them.
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiredofspoiledbrats »

boredonthekeyboard wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:49 pm

Moving on... I thought it was gross that all of Alex’s Christmas posts were just pictures of Cassidy and captions about how this was the best Christmas ever. Move over Kinsley and Callie. You wouldn’t want to get in the way of Cassidy moments.
THANK YOU! I came here to say the same thing. And Phil’s New Year’s Eve birthday post to Alex.. a picture of just the 3 of them. Phil Alex and Cassidy! Breaks my heart for Kinsley and Callie
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Absolutely reckless parenting, what if Callie took her hands off Phil's head? Scary. This was from a story and he's moving around. Image

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

Alex did a post on Instagram about eating healthy in 2021. She included 5 pictures all of Callie eating (I guess they also never heard of a bib). Not a mention of Kinsley or Callie. I hope those girls aren't feeling neglected by their parents.

Return to “Phil and Alex”