Sending things to YTers

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Sending things to YTers

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

How many people have sent things via mail, to YTers?
And what was your experience like?

In general I dont loan money anyone, even family or friends. I got tired of being used.

However, I have sent things to some friends online 3 times. All ended poorly, but I never sent to YTers
until 2-3 yrs ago. I sent a box full of stuff to a very popular YTer (1 million subs) I told her ahead
of time I was overnighting it to her (it had perishables) and yet she took 2 weeks to finally pick it up.
It cost $80 to overnight it to her. Im not hurting for money, but its the principle.
And she never gave me credit nor any shout outs. She referred to me by my initial.
Not only that, but she behaved like a snooty bitch over it.
Really bad taste in my mouth over it.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sending things to YTers

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I wouldn't send things to people I don't know at all. It just seems weird. How do you even choose who to send stuff to? Plus, most YouTubers are pretty well off, so if I have the money to send them things, I should probably direct that money to a local charity instead.

I have participated in exchanges with people online and they've all turned out fine.
MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sending things to YTers

Unread post by MoaningMona »

IHateCilantro wrote:How many people have sent things via mail, to YTers?
And what was your experience like?

In general I dont loan money anyone, even family or friends. I got tired of being used.

However, I have sent things to some friends online 3 times. All ended poorly, but I never sent to YTers
until 2-3 yrs ago. I sent a box full of stuff to a very popular YTer (1 million subs) I told her ahead
of time I was overnighting it to her (it had perishables) and yet she took 2 weeks to finally pick it up.
It cost $80 to overnight it to her. Im not hurting for money, but its the principle.
And she never gave me credit nor any shout outs. She referred to me by my initial.
Not only that, but she behaved like a snooty bitch over it.
Really bad taste in my mouth over it.
Just out of interest, who did you send to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”