Which bags do you prefer to use every day?

Lestra
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Which bags do you prefer to use every day?

Unread post by Lestra »

Which bags do you prefer to use every day? I recently decided to change my backpack to a women’s handbag. I don’t need a big handbag, but I need this bag to be comfortable and has enough space to fit telephones and keys.
Farrus
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Which bags do you prefer to use every day?

Unread post by Farrus »

I don't like backpacks because they are quite large and don't look good with different clothes. I prefer a sporty style in clothes or casual, so I decided to choose a pack that is worn on the belt. Here https://fannypackz.com/m/stylish-fanny-packs/ you can find such packs of different models and colors, in order to choose what is suits you better. It seems to me that this is a good solution if you want to put small things there and look cool, due to the fact that these packs can be combined with different clothes. It seems to me that it looks equally cool with pants and with a dress, because these packs have a universal design. Well, they are also really comfortable.
Lestra
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Which bags do you prefer to use every day?

Unread post by Lestra »

This is very useful information. Thank you very much for sharing this information with me. You really helped me a lot to figure this out.

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”