Move YTMD back onto GG ?

FLOSSY77

Re: Move YTMD back onto GG ?

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

The whole thing was pretty bizarre. Power trip, I guess. She is on the naughty list and I hope the door smacked her in the ass on the way out. What is french for bubbye?..fuck off. ;)
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hotcoffee »

What made her so mad? She
AutumnLane wrote:I hope ALL the posters she did this to where notified by LuLu or somebody in charge. Some people really take this site too far into real life. I have literally never even spoken to anybody off the site. It's purely entertainment for me. I just don't get why you would hold a grudge over a gossip site bickering match.
I could tell she took things way too seriously from day one. She got so mad and defensive if anyone said so,ething negative about Jessica and was so weird with things. Glad to see she is gone.
I don't care about your life
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I'm okay with being on this site however I feel like the rules should be kept consistent. People are posting about YT moms on GG I thought we were not allowed to do that. It makes no sense to move us but still allow the conversations on the other site. I can understand if the mother is also a make up guru but I'm noticing some of them are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”