All things Occult/Psychic

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

So this has been a life long interest of mine and I was wondering if anyone else is interested in it? Had any psychic experiences or have had readings done that's came to light? That kind of stuff.

So I've got the "gift" as its put. My Great Grandmother was a clairvoyant and had a crystal ball ( very cliché I know ) and my Nan ( her daughter ) my mum and siblings have had experiences and practice. I've got tarot cards I like to use sometimes. So does my mum, my sister isn't all that into it as we are but she has an interest. My brother had a crazy experience with "imaginary friends " when he was 1 to 3. Was wondering if anyone else on here has an interest, practices or curious about it?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Re: All things Occult/Psychic

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

I'm completely obsessed with the paranormal/supernatural! I've had a few experiences... Like thinking what someone was going to say or do before they do it... And 90% of the time if I feel like some things going on or going to happen it usually does. I might just have great intuition lol my grandmother practiced Santaria, and was highly into terot until she predicted the deaths of my aunt, infant cousin and her husband... Ever since then she gave it up and believes those cards were sent from the devil. I have quite a few interesting experiences with the paranormal as well. I used to go to haunted locations but that all stopped when I became pregnant because I didn't want to invite anything home. I've always wanted to go to a psychic, but for some reason I never have the time to go to one but I'd love to hear what they have to say about me. Maybe one day lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Go do it whenever you get the chance! Mostly I made this topic because we have a Psychic Expo that comes yearly and we went for the third time in the last four years to get readings done and woah, it was really uplifting and helpful.
clamicheat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clamicheat »

I've always wanted to go to a medium and maybe have it confirmed my grandpa is with me. I believe he watches over my daughter now. Sometimes if she whines in the middle of the night, her mobile starts to play and she goes back to bed. I like to think that's his doing. My husband and I have both seen apparitions in our apartment and we believe it's him. I guess its just be comforting to know.

Sent from my LG-H443 using Tapatalk
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Yue195 wrote:Go do it whenever you get the chance! Mostly I made this topic because we have a Psychic Expo that comes yearly and we went for the third time in the last four years to get readings done and woah, it was really uplifting and helpful.
I really want to go with my husband but I don't even know where there's a psychic on this island lol I'm just so curious to see what they would say. Were they accurate for the most part? How do you tell if a psychic is BSing you? I just don't want to get duped either haha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

tieruhhlynn wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Go do it whenever you get the chance! Mostly I made this topic because we have a Psychic Expo that comes yearly and we went for the third time in the last four years to get readings done and woah, it was really uplifting and helpful.
I really want to go with my husband but I don't even know where there's a psychic on this island lol I'm just so curious to see what they would say. Were they accurate for the most part? How do you tell if a psychic is BSing you? I just don't want to get duped either haha
Basically the best way to tell if it's the real deal or a phony is not to reveal anything unless you have too. Like don't ask questions, a good one will tell you what your problems are and how it can be fixed. They will ask questions but it's usually if they've got something and can't figure it out what it means. Like if they are talking to someone on the other side they might not be able to differeniciate who it is and that's when they will ask if a certain someone is on the other side.

Mine was pretty accurate, especially combined with my mums who had a different lady. My reading she only asked for my name and birthdate then grabbed my hand, after 15 seconds straight away she said " you need to be studying" and pretty much told me my job is okay for right now but not in the long haul and I need to be doing something different. Told me I am done with my work and want change and how my work place is just sucking all my energy out. My co-worker is pretty much nasty and has a major effect on my mood and work.

Which is true, last five months I've been trying to find different work in a different environment but I've got nothing, I've had my mum and my friends telling me i should look into studying another certificate. Then she said a woman was coming through, and it was my granny ( dads mum passed away 11 years ago) and she was saying how I should be studying with animals. And oh my god she had my granny down to a T. It was really comforting knowing she's been watching out for me especially since this year I've been thinking about her a lot due to a family issue that has to do with her.

Same with my mum, my psychic great grandmother died when my Nanna was 15 so mum never got to meet her. My mum had been thinking about her and was hoping to contact her, surprise the lady she had said an older spiritual woman was coming through wanting to talk. Saying that the lady never knew my mum on this plane but has been watching. Mum got chills straight away. And as I was saying before, my granny was saying I should work with animals, the psychic asked my mum if was good with animals as the card my mum picked out for me showed nature, saying that I have a natural nurturing personality. I could go on and on for ages because the stuff we were told was really interesting and made so much sense.
Garrettcare

Unread post by Garrettcare »

Lol Im all for this being battle grounds for everyone vs Massimo.

Speaking of which, how are them Knicks doing?

Sorry bro, had to do it.

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”