mommytalks
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by mommytalks »

kristieanne87 wrote:Off subject...

My sister told me today that her 3 y.o Put a pillow over her 2 y.o's face.
She was shocked then said "you cannot do that, you will suffocate her, don't do it again, why would you do that", etc.
The 3 y.o. said that me-me or mi-mi on YT showed him how to do it.

She asked him about that Mo-mo and shower it to him and he didnt know who that was.

Ever hear of anything like this?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The latest vlog is an offense to real stay at home moms. I mean she watches her kids for 2 hours max! I don't care if GiGi watches the kids but do not say you are a stay at home mom. You are a lazy mom that wants to have kids just for the tittle and the views. She is embarrassing, I hope young mom's out there dont take her as an example. Stay at home moms are with their kids 24/7, we are there for every diaper change, every tantrum and we manage to do laundry and clean our cars with the kids in our home.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Yeah I heard momo was a hoax but he really said that about a Me-me or Mi-mi not sure how to spell it. I will tell her to check his history like you said, thanks for the idea.
ActualWorkingMom wrote:Momo is a hoax. There’s been no evidence that anyone posing as “Momo” with the image of that sculpture has been convincing children to do anything harmful to each other or themselves. Phillip DeFranco has a great video on this, and Snopes has a great article on it. Parents are posting about it, totally freaking out, but it doesn’t appear to be a real threat. Regardless, parents need to be monitoring their children’s activity online.

If a young child supposedly saw something on YouTube about suffocating a sibling, I suggest going into the YouTube history and combing the videos the child watched. History can be found on the “Library” menu in the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Disneymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Disneymommy »

I was Thinking the same thing. Like couldn’t both kids be home. Clean the car while they both nap. Instead she drops the poor girl at GGs house. Please don’t have more kids if you can’t raise them. Give the 80 yr old woman a break
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Backyard Chicken wrote::x I wish this site has a policy like some of the other gossip websites where you just can’t go around saying your going to call CPS on someone simply because you don’t like them. You get blocked for that crap. These women may annoy you, you may not agree with their parenting or really anything they do but these children are not neglected or abused. They are spoiled rotten! And you can tell. You do a great disservice to the poor children out there who actually need help. The ones who are not fed and are beaten or God only know what other horrors will come out. It’s a disgusting world. These women may be dumb, but they are not abusive. GTFO
Whoa, there actually is a very strict rule about not calling or threatening to call CPS. I’m pretty sure you can get permanently banned for that.

I’m not sure what’s been going on bc I’ve been trying like crazy to catch up on this thread but I still have like 1,500 posts! Image

We usually make new threads around 1,000 posts so I can make a new thread right now but can someone do a recap that’s been following longer than I have? Image
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Here’s the new thread!

Brianna K | Part 3
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

I didn’t know what title to choose but I can go back and change it anytime. Just let me know what title y’all want!

Return to “Brianna K”