BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Omg the clear blue ad... puke.

Also I feel like she should have had 2 new threads by now! 70 pages is a lot!?
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

I just can’t picture her with the three kids. She can barely deal with the two she has plus her marriage being in the crapper and her dad being in hospice....that entire pregnancy is going to be a cry fest
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Let’s be real, the only one getting a third baby is GG. Bri will pump her milk, send all 3 of them with GG while she plays Boss Mama online with her YT friends. That poor woman. She shouldn’t be raising her great grandkids
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

bobcat4ever wrote:Did Brianna and Adam REALLY have to post a vlog on the KFamily channel focusing on Lando POOPING in the children's playground in the Poconos??? Is nothing SACRED?

I even felt embarrassed for him even though I think he is a brat. And Adam was EXTREMELY PISSED that Bri left him to deal with all of it alone.

I wonder how L will feel when this video pops up in a few years when he is in school? :?
I agree these utube disaster of bunch of mothers film these kids from womb to the world to see. There is nothing they won't film just for more subs for more money. I feel for these kids. Unless they go to private school they will be bullied relentlessly. Just sad.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Being a Boss Mom is taking care of you own: Your own household, your own workload, juggling your own family along with work, or staying home with the family and juggling that job, your own difficulties in marriage, parenthood, health, family, getting up in the morning dead tired and doing it without complaint and continuing when you are sick, you name it. It's sacrificing.

Being a Boss Mom is not: Being a follower, down to the number of kids procreated. Nor is it multiple mommy weekends away, or shipping the kids off to an 80 year old woman so you can pack up poshmark. It's not tall glasses of apothic and manic cycling, laughing at you child's disrespectful behavior that you created and let slide, nor is it spending every waking moment on social media, shilling out your life and children for clicks while comparing yourself to the former First Lady.

So can someone honestly tell me where she deserves the Boss Mom title, because I'm sick of people thinking they own these roles when they do nothing to earn them.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

username44 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:06 am Let’s be real, the only one getting a third baby is GG. Bri will pump her milk, send all 3 of them with GG while she plays Boss Mama online with her YT friends. That poor woman. She shouldn’t be raising her great grandkids
Oh my gosh yes! That was the first thing I thought of as well. Poor GG is going to have her hands full.

And when Bri said "if your ttcing..." Ugh cringe. It's one thing to type ttc but to say ttc instead of trying to conceive is a bit much. That's like saying out loud brb instead of be right back. Some things are meant for written content not spoken.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8c0767.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7bdef1.jpg[/IMG]. It’s actually 100.00$ to buy 10,000. Followers on IG. I’m curious just how many times she’s added to her follower count for IG??
And that outfit smh Image no just no. She’s been catching up on here she mentioned that land o lakes is having speech therapy today and that he’s improved so much since fall. I can’t hear improvement. But whatever.

I wonder if YouTube has to report the YT’s to authorities if they’ve all been informed about the child abuse issues and they have t adjusted there content or taken the change seriously because the loss of revenue.
It’s not against the law to Drink, it is very frowned upon to be encouraging her followers who are under 21 with the constant pics and vids and comments and actual slurring and displaying intoxicating behavior. So much so there are laws to avoid such behavior. It is considered child neglect to be drinking every night like she does and if Adam is under the influence there isn’t a guardian present! So in my state you can get your children taken into social services until you become sober and go thru classes to get them back with you. The reason I mention this is because video doesn’t lie and can and will be used against you.
Any law students, lawyers or law junkies in this group? Would love to hear you thoughts Image
LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

Maybe he is talking a bit clearer seeing as how I never really heard how bratty & rude he was in his tone before. All joking aside though, wonder what is up with Landon. Between acting so bratty, having nightmares, & regressing in his potty training, he seems to be having some issues. As much as I don’t like Brianna, I feel bad for her innocent kids for not getting the proper attention & having to live with so much instability.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Influencer wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:11 pm It’s actually 100.00$ to buy 10,000. Followers on IG. I’m curious just how many times she’s added to her follower count for IG??
And that outfit smh Image no just no. She’s been catching up on here she mentioned that land o lakes is having speech therapy today and that he’s improved so much since fall. I can’t hear improvement. But whatever.

I wonder if YouTube has to report the YT’s to authorities if they’ve all been informed about the child abuse issues and they have t adjusted there content or taken the change seriously because the loss of revenue.
It’s not against the law to Drink, it is very frowned upon to be encouraging her followers who are under 21 with the constant pics and vids and comments and actual slurring and displaying intoxicating behavior. So much so there are laws to avoid such behavior. It is considered child neglect to be drinking every night like she does and if Adam is under the influence there isn’t a guardian present! So in my state you can get your children taken into social services until you become sober and go thru classes to get them back with you. The reason I mention this is because video doesn’t lie and can and will be used against you.
Any law students, lawyers or law junkies in this group? Would love to hear you thoughts Image
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, Brianna shows that she pours herself a glass of wine to take up to the bathtub AFTER the kids are in bed. It always seems to be AFTER. There is nothing neglectful that needs to be reported or on alert with Youtube. She doesn't drink in front of the kids and show herself as a sloppy drunk while the kids mill around her as she's passed out. She's not driving drunk with them in the car. Same goes for her husband, although to be fair, we don't know how he is doing the day when she's there unless we see him on camera. Those kids are well taken care of compared to kids out there with cracked out parents who are high and passed out for days on end. Let's not even go there with any of these girls as none of them are horrific to their children. I thought we were here for some snark, not life changing charges. I get that some on here have a massive bone to pick with a lot of these ladies and want to see them go down in flames, but ruining lives over what is only a perception of what goes on behind the scenes is just uncalled for and mean spirited.

Don't count me in on trying to bring any of these ladies down with any type of authority. I want no part of any of it.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

QueenMaleficent wrote:
Influencer wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:11 pm It’s actually 100.00$ to buy 10,000. Followers on IG. I’m curious just how many times she’s added to her follower count for IG??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, Brianna shows that she pours herself a glass of wine to take up to the bathtub AFTER the kids are in bed. It always seems to be AFTER. There is nothing neglectful that needs to be reported or on alert with Youtube. She doesn't drink in front of the kids and show herself as a sloppy drunk while the kids mill around her as she's passed out. She's not driving drunk with them in the car. Same goes for her husband, although to be fair, we don't know how he is doing the day when she's there unless we see him on camera. Those kids are well taken care of compared to kids out there with cracked out parents who are high and passed out for days on end. Let's not even go there with any of these girls as none of them are horrific to their children. I thought we were here for some snark, not life changing charges. I get that some on here have a massive bone to pick with a lot of these ladies and want to see them go down in flames, but ruining lives over what is only a perception of what goes on behind the scenes is just uncalled for and mean spirited.

Don't count me in on trying to bring any of these ladies down with any type of authority. I want no part of any of it.
Did you read my text? I simply asked if youtube had to report them?? And could their videos be used against them?? All of us on this thread have accused Bri and Adam of questionable life choices including Apothic and pain/ muscle relaxers.
Bri has made many IG stories where she is with her children alone and completely slurring her speech. Her trip to Disney with Tara, Bri and Adam were drunk, they recorded it. You can go back a few chapters and see where it is discussed. If you’d rather see for your self it’s at the end of the video it’s Tara and Bri at Disney with Tara and Tara’s Adam. Bri also pushed her young son to kiss Baylee on the lips, which caused Tara to back away from Bri. Tara thought that’s was inappropriate, and Tara husband had huge attitude towards Bri and her husband. That doesn’t just happen for nothing. Besides the fact that Tara is in recovery herself, she had to think about her choices and that also says something was shady about Bri.
I think it happens to be a good thing to have a conversation about. After all it is their life that they are putting on display. You have to have noticed that her fan base is younger girls 16-24. They whole heartedly trust EVERYTHING Bri says.
I never ever claimed to be bringing any authority into their situation. I simply asked a question for clarification. I’m sorry you feel the way you do. Feel free to block me from your thread. It’s pretty easy. It is kind of hypocritical to be able to voice you thoughts and opinions and be allowed to, but no one else gets to voice their thoughts. I am not one for thinking anyone it freer than another to voice their thoughts. But again sorry you don’t like what my question was. I agree to disagree and I will not tell anyone that they cannot have a voice.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Lol...

Lol wtf law students, lawyers or law junkies answer this??? I’m just a regular ol’ Person, no law degrees here 😂 but uuuuuuh, Bri’s not telling underagers to go out and drink or SUPPLYING them alcohol, so where the hell are you even trying to go with that? Really reaching there, Tuff.

Next up, her children are not “neglected”, maybe slightly emotionally neglected but in no way shape or form compared to children who actually go to bed hungry, dirty, and abused. She’s 31, if she wants to get shit faced and drink 5 bottles of wine a day while her kids are awake or sleeping, she can do so and it’s perfectly legal.

And let me just correct you... “in my state OF MIND” becuase what you’re saying isn’t true...again.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also I bet it bothers Bri that her thread is 70 pages. Lol... “all the other moms have 40-50 page threads, I should have 2 more threads by now, how can I buy more threads so I look more popular!” Que mini break down. and it’s probablly killing her ocd and totally inconvenienceing her 😂
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Influencer wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote:

Did you read my text? I simply asked if youtube had to report them?? And could their videos be used against them?? All of us on this thread have accused Bri and Adam of questionable life choices including Apothic and pain/ muscle relaxers.
Bri has made many IG stories where she is with her children alone and completely slurring her speech. Her trip to Disney with Tara, Bri and Adam were drunk, they recorded it. You can go back a few chapters and see where it is discussed. If you’d rather see for your self it’s at the end of the video it’s Tara and Bri at Disney with Tara and Tara’s Adam. Bri also pushed her young son to kiss Baylee on the lips, which caused Tara to back away from Bri. Tara thought that’s was inappropriate, and Tara husband had huge attitude towards Bri and her husband. That doesn’t just happen for nothing. Besides the fact that Tara is in recovery herself, she had to think about her choices and that also says something was shady about Bri.
I think it happens to be a good thing to have a conversation about. After all it is their life that they are putting on display. You have to have noticed that her fan base is younger girls 16-24. They whole heartedly trust EVERYTHING Bri says.
I never ever claimed to be bringing any authority into their situation. I simply asked a question for clarification. I’m sorry you feel the way you do. Feel free to block me from your thread. It’s pretty easy. It is kind of hypocritical to be able to voice you thoughts and opinions and be allowed to, but no one else gets to voice their thoughts. I am not one for thinking anyone it freer than another to voice their thoughts. But again sorry you don’t like what my question was. I agree to disagree and I will not tell anyone that they cannot have a voice.
It’s not “no one else gets to voice their thoughts”....I’m pretty sure YOU are the only person that consistently takes things too far in these threads.

Any law students, lawyers, or law junkies in this thread? What do y’all think about some lunatic woman who sits on gossip threads all day threatening to get people’s children taken away and writing harassing messages to these women that she is clearly obsessed with???

Smh. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

I just went and looked at her Etsy shop for the first time. Wow who in their right mind would pay that much! $43 for sweatpants!! Seriously go to Walmart buy you a pair of sweats find someone local to add the boss mom sticker. $40 for a sweatshirt. I personally wouldn’t wear ‘bossmom’ I feel like boss mom means you own your own business and your a mom lol. That’s probably just me.

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

daniellem0912 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:45 am I just went and looked at her Etsy shop for the first time. Wow who in their right mind would pay that much! $43 for sweatpants!! Seriously go to Walmart buy you a pair of sweats find someone local to add the boss mom sticker. $40 for a sweatshirt. I personally wouldn’t wear ‘bossmom’ I feel like boss mom means you own your own business and your a mom lol. That’s probably just me.

No way I’d wear it either. I’d maybe use a mug but all my other mugs would either need to be broken or there would have to be no other clean mugs to use.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I could never imagine dropping my kid off at preschool, surrounded by a bunch of other moms and in a “Boss Mom” anything. That screams asshole, right? Lol. Like if I saw someone in that I would think they were overly confident and probably a douche. I could be stereotyping 😂 but idk....🤷‍♀️
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

yeahsureok wrote:I could never imagine dropping my kid off at preschool, surrounded by a bunch of other moms and in a “Boss Mom” anything. That screams asshole, right? Lol. Like if I saw someone in that I would think they were overly confident and probably a douche. I could be stereotyping Image but idk....Image
I’d think they were going to try to sell me some garbage MLM crap and would avoid at all costs.

Women who call themselves “boss” anything are rarely actually bosses.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:10 am
yeahsureok wrote:I could never imagine dropping my kid off at preschool, surrounded by a bunch of other moms and in a “Boss Mom” anything. That screams asshole, right? Lol. Like if I saw someone in that I would think they were overly confident and probably a douche. I could be stereotyping Image but idk....Image
I’d think they were going to try to sell me some garbage MLM crap and would avoid at all costs.

Women who call themselves “boss” anything are rarely actually bosses.

For sure! If you broadcast it on your body that you’re a boss mom, chances are you’re not a boss mom.

Did anyone else think Tiff and Myka seemed annoyed with Bri at the tea? And did they get scolded outside the Ritz for basically being American touristy vloggers blocking the entrance to an upscale hotel? 🙄🤮
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by geewhiz »

I just watched Bri’s “What I Ate Wednesday” with her recycled London footage. What a fuckin’ immature weirdo.

First we have Blackout Bri complaining about the breakfast portion to Jonathan who is graciously hosting and serving her breakfast in his home. I know BB likes to save all of her daily calories for her wine, but keep that to yourself next time, Bri.

Funny how every service person in London was making fun of these ditzes. The cab driver called them The Real Housewives of OC because they were acting so batty and dumb. Bri was having a temper tantrum because she couldn’t get her dad a photo in front of Big Ben. She acted like it was his dying wish or something, when in reality he probably just made a passing comment like, “Have fun! Say hi to Big Ben for me.” Her Dad isn’t actually going to care whether she did or not. And of course, the second things don’t go her way, “I hope they have wine at the tea!”

Love that they were late for their reservation at the Ritz and then proceeded to take video outside about how funny Yeaston is for taking a pumping picture on the bridge, making everyone late in the first place. The Ritz staff was clearly annoyed by their entitlement and lack of urgency. Thanks for making Americans look stupid and rude, girls!

Yeaston looked like she was going to have a coronary at the peep show themed restaurant. Do these women ever get out of the house? Tiffani was acting like a teenager who found a book on the Karma Sutra for the first time. Guess it’s safe to say she and Chris Scampi have a boring ass vanilla sex life by how offended she seemed by the art on the walls.

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

Tpdcmm wrote:
Influencer wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, Brianna shows that she pours herself a glass of wine to take up to the bathtub AFTER the kids are in bed. It always seems to be AFTER. There is nothing neglectful that needs to be reported or on alert with Youtube. She doesn't drink in front of the kids and show herself as a sloppy drunk while the kids mill around her as she's passed out. She's not driving drunk with them in the car. Same goes for her husband, although to be fair, we don't know how he is doing the day when she's there unless we see him on camera. Those kids are well taken care of compared to kids out there with cracked out parents who are high and passed out for days on end. Let's not even go there with any of these girls as none of them are horrific to their children. I thought we were here for some snark, not life changing charges. I get that some on here have a massive bone to pick with a lot of these ladies and want to see them go down in flames, but ruining lives over what is only a perception of what goes on behind the scenes is just uncalled for and mean spirited.

It’s not “no one else gets to voice their thoughts”....I’m pretty sure YOU are the only person that consistently takes things too far in these threads.

Any law students, lawyers, or law junkies in this thread? What do y’all think about some lunatic woman who sits on gossip threads all day threatening to get people’s children taken away and writing harassing messages to these women that she is clearly obsessed with???

Smh. Image

Wow. You just became my best friend.

Return to “Brianna K”