Brianna K | Part 2

flyergirl7
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

Ewwwww she’s doing a What I Ate Wednesday? I really don’t think she could be any less original or creative. Filming a video called What I Ate Wednesday and including a workout is literally copying content straight from Anna Saccone. It looks so desperate and clingy. Vom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

:x I wish this site has a policy like some of the other gossip websites where you just can’t go around saying your going to call CPS on someone simply because you don’t like them. You get blocked for that crap. These women may annoy you, you may not agree with their parenting or really anything they do but these children are not neglected or abused. They are spoiled rotten! And you can tell. You do a great disservice to the poor children out there who actually need help. The ones who are not fed and are beaten or God only know what other horrors will come out. It’s a disgusting world. These women may be dumb, but they are not abusive. GTFO
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

flyergirl7 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 am Ewwwww she’s doing a What I Ate Wednesday? I really don’t think she could be any less original or creative. Filming a video called What I Ate Wednesday and including a workout is literally copying content straight from Anna Saccone. It looks so desperate and clingy. Vom Image

What a person to cling too. Anna always seems so sad. She sits around her mansion all day with her kids, never goes anywhere or does anything. I don’t dislike her I just think she is so blah. At least JSJ gets out of the house. Anna seems depressed. Stay thin, online shop and scroll Instagram all day. Blahhhh
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 am
yeahsureok wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm

She just can't help herself but be inspired by all things Anna, LOL. I'd be more impressed if she was the one coming out with workout routines, morning routines, etc., but I see what she's doing with aligning herself with Anna and now Anna's fitness guru. You have to hand it to her, she knows which avenues to take to get noticed and run with the big dogs.
She’s so desperate.

I think I finally realized the number 1 reason I’m uncomfortable watching Bri... I have second hand embarrassment for her. I’m not even joking. She’s not a relaxing person to watch and I feel I’m always saying “no she didn’t” and questioning a lot of what she does and why she does it. I thought I just felt sorry for her for a while but it’s definitely more of an uncomfortable, embarrassed feeling.
With me, a lot of it is anger. She is selling swampland covered in glitter. All these young women are watching her and thinking that this is adulthood, motherhood, marriage. She’s a bucket of lies. Her “food” videos, her sponsored posts, her “concerns” for her kids. She’s a walking contradiction and an insult to mothers who DO work. She jumps on whatever gets her more attention... her “MeToo” moment in her “draw my life”, her blatant use of Anna Saccone, her constant begging for Jimmy Kimmel’s attention at the expense of her son, and on and on and on. She’s a stone cold bitch selling fake kindness and concern, and giving herself credit for ideas that are not her own, accomplishments she did not accomplish, and even a mediocre education that clearly did nothing for her. All for attention and internet “fame.” She’s been pursuing this avenue for YEARS. She just had to drop her last ounce of integrity to actually get it.

Well said. All these hats she puts on every day for every situation just proves, bottom line, that she does not believe in herself.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

What's with the calendar in her latest IG story flipping through to October. (20th if I remember right) She starts it in February.

Any thoughts? If she is pregnant she was drinking with her husband the other night...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

jazieg wrote:What's with the calendar in her latest IG story flipping through to October. (20th if I remember right) She starts it in February.

Any thoughts? If she is pregnant she was drinking with her husband the other night...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I’m pretty sure that’s just a GIF she slapped on there. It doesn’t mean anything.

Her fried hair and smeared lipgloss, however.....

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 am
yeahsureok wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm

She just can't help herself but be inspired by all things Anna, LOL. I'd be more impressed if she was the one coming out with workout routines, morning routines, etc., but I see what she's doing with aligning herself with Anna and now Anna's fitness guru. You have to hand it to her, she knows which avenues to take to get noticed and run with the big dogs.
She’s so desperate.

I think I finally realized the number 1 reason I’m uncomfortable watching Bri... I have second hand embarrassment for her. I’m not even joking. She’s not a relaxing person to watch and I feel I’m always saying “no she didn’t” and questioning a lot of what she does and why she does it. I thought I just felt sorry for her for a while but it’s definitely more of an uncomfortable, embarrassed feeling.
With me, a lot of it is anger. She is selling swampland covered in glitter. All these young women are watching her and thinking that this is adulthood, motherhood, marriage. She’s a bucket of lies. Her “food” videos, her sponsored posts, her “concerns” for her kids. She’s a walking contradiction and an insult to mothers who DO work. She jumps on whatever gets her more attention... her “MeToo” moment in her “draw my life”, her blatant use of Anna Saccone, her constant begging for Jimmy Kimmel’s attention at the expense of her son, and on and on and on. She’s a stone cold bitch selling fake kindness and concern, and giving herself credit for ideas that are not her own, accomplishments she did not accomplish, and even a mediocre education that clearly did nothing for her. All for attention and internet “fame.” She’s been pursuing this avenue for YEARS. She just had to drop her last ounce of integrity to actually get it.

So true. She’s cringey that’s for sure... I think a lot of the things you mentioned are why I’m embarrassed for her. I don’t care enough about her to be angry with her but instead it’s more like “girl, do you know how bad you look” you can really tell she thinks she’s like some famous actress when the cameras a rolling.

Maybe one day her kids will get the YouTube bug and expose her while she’s shitting herself and on her death bed. And all the shit she’s ever done will come back around full circle and her kids can profit off or it just like she does. See how she likes it...
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Backyard Chicken wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 am
flyergirl7 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 am Ewwwww she’s doing a What I Ate Wednesday? I really don’t think she could be any less original or creative. Filming a video called What I Ate Wednesday and including a workout is literally copying content straight from Anna Saccone. It looks so desperate and clingy. Vom Image

What a person to cling too. Anna always seems so sad. She sits around her mansion all day with her kids, never goes anywhere or does anything. I don’t dislike her I just think she is so blah. At least JSJ gets out of the house. Anna seems depressed. Stay thin, online shop and scroll Instagram all day. Blahhhh
Right? I’ve never watched her until this trip and I watched a few videos and she just seems cold. I do like what she eats becuase it looks reasonable and healthy but still filling... so I’ll give her that. Bye yeah... was she famous before yt?
LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

She looks ridiculous in all her clothes. Not just bc her fashion choices are awful, but she now has no shape whatsoever. She can’t fill out that red swim suit with the shorts & the pink dress she ripped off of ex-bestie Tara makes her look like she’s playing dress up in her mother’s clothes (kind of like how she oversizes Pretzel’s clothes). I’m not trying to be disrespectful to naturally thin people, but she certainly cannot dress her body type. She used to have some definition to her, but her unhealthy relationship with food & need to control everything looks like it’s wreaking havoc on her body in more ways than one.

Did anyone catch her “live” with Adam last night when they apparently got home from their date? Holy cringe. Nothing particularly interesting, but her fake voice & facial expressions gave me second-hand embarrassment. I only continued to watch bc I honestly couldn’t look away. Most times watching her I’m thinking she can’t possibly be serious, yet she is.
lolalime
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lolalime »

Backyard Chicken wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:02 am :x I wish this site has a policy like some of the other gossip websites where you just can’t go around saying your going to call CPS on someone simply because you don’t like them. You get blocked for that crap. These women may annoy you, you may not agree with their parenting or really anything they do but these children are not neglected or abused. They are spoiled rotten! And you can tell. You do a great disservice to the poor children out there who actually need help. The ones who are not fed and are beaten or God only know what other horrors will come out. It’s a disgusting world. These women may be dumb, but they are not abusive. GTFO
There is already a CPS rule here: New Rule/Contacting CPS: MUST READ!
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Bri talking about how HUGE her bowl of oatmeal was....girl that's what is called a "normal" portion. You might want to try it sometime.
bobcat4ever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bobcat4ever »

Did Brianna and Adam REALLY have to post a vlog on the KFamily channel focusing on Lando POOPING in the children's playground in the Poconos??? Is nothing SACRED?

I even felt embarrassed for him even though I think he is a brat. And Adam was EXTREMELY PISSED that Bri left him to deal with all of it alone.

I wonder how L will feel when this video pops up in a few years when he is in school? :?
ds1158
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds1158 »

I'm surprised no one has ever brought this up yet - but on the subject of being a PHONY HYPOCRITE:

B&A have made a point of videoing the kids saying their prayers at meals to infer that they are this wholesome Christian family (and to attract like subscribers). And many times Bri during her clothes shopping hauls will remark 'and this dress would be great to wear to church on Sunday, ... at Easter, ... at Christmas'. And today she is asking "what Bible verse should I write on my Easter chalkboard that I am using to decorate the house"?

Bri LOVES taking videos of EVERY THING, EVERY DAY, but in the past 4 years I have not seen one video / one photo of her or Adam or the kids in church. They probably haven't set foot in one on a Sunday because they are busy sleeping off the Saturday night drinking and would use the lame excuse that the kids are too young for church or Sunday school which is a bunch of BS. Our two girls were fine to take to church when they were newborns on up (if they cried you took them outside for a few minutes). Bri and Adam admitted and joked about how they lived together for a year before they got married on their "how we met" vlog a while back - I wonder what the priest / pastor thought of that?

I will give Brianna and Adam credit for one thing - even though it probably kills them (especially Bri), they avoid talking about controversial subjects (like politics) in the vlogs. They are smart enough to know they could lose half their audience by giving their opinions out online.
ds1158
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds1158 »

poppy786 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:46 am
username44 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm I think Bri’s Cleveland accent is what people can’t stand. It is unfortunately a thing, I’ve been told I have it since I was also born and raised in Cleveland. My husband is from Dallas, TX and makes fun of me for the way I talk still to this day. The “A” is over exaggerated. It is honestly terrible lol.
We have an accent?! I've never heard that, and I spent my first 20 years on the east side of the city--St. Clair-Superior/Asiatown neighborhoods! hhahaa. From her day in the life vids I can tell EXACTLY where she lives and grocery shops. I live in a SW burb now.
On a similar note, do you say "pop" or "soda" where you grew up???
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

ds1158 wrote:I'm surprised no one has ever brought this up yet - but on the subject of being a PHONY HYPOCRITE:

B&A have made a point of videoing the kids saying their prayers at meals to infer that they are this wholesome Christian family (and to attract like subscribers). And many times Bri during her clothes shopping hauls will remark 'and this dress would be great to wear to church on Sunday, ... at Easter, ... at Christmas'. And today she is asking "what Bible verse should I write on my Easter chalkboard that I am using to decorate the house"?

Bri LOVES taking videos of EVERY THING, EVERY DAY, but in the past 4 years I have not seen one video / one photo of her or Adam or the kids in church. They probably haven't set foot in one on a Sunday because they are busy sleeping off the Saturday night drinking and would use the lame excuse that the kids are too young for church or Sunday school which is a bunch of BS. Our two girls were fine to take to church when they were newborns on up (if they cried you took them outside for a few minutes). Bri and Adam admitted and joked about how they lived together for a year before they got married on their "how we met" vlog a while back - I wonder what the priest / pastor thought of that?

I will give Brianna and Adam credit for one thing - even though it probably kills them (especially Bri), they avoid talking about controversial subjects (like politics) in the vlogs. They are smart enough to know they could lose half their audience by giving their opinions out online.
I’ve wondered about this. Has she even ever posted a picture of them in their church outfits on a Sunday before they leave? That’s 100% something she would do if they went on even a somewhat regular basis.

I do think they both were raised in the church because there’s also this video of them: — so I think she at least likes to portray a Christian family

Also I lived with my husband for a while before we got married and my Reverend definitely didn’t know and even if he did I don’t think he would’ve made a comment on it Image I’m still a Christian even though I didn’t save myself for marriage. But that’s for God to judge me on.

I don’t fake pray over meals for the camera though, so at least I’ve got that going for me lol.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bobcat4ever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:40 pm Did Brianna and Adam REALLY have to post a vlog on the KFamily channel focusing on Lando POOPING in the children's playground in the Poconos??? Is nothing SACRED?

I even felt embarrassed for him even though I think he is a brat. And Adam was EXTREMELY PISSED that Bri left him to deal with all of it alone.

I wonder how L will feel when this video pops up in a few years when he is in school? :?
Yup they couldn’t even wait until he had pants on to pull the camera out.. poor guy was still wrapped up in a towel from the waste down. What kind of parent does that to their kid? People need to stop encouraging them in their comment section with how “relatable” that is and all the “we’ve been there”. We all have but 98% of us wouldn’t put it on YouTube and Bri and Adam don’t know (or care) about what’s right and wrong. 😑
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

ds1158 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm
poppy786 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:46 am
username44 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm I think Bri’s Cleveland accent is what people can’t stand. It is unfortunately a thing, I’ve been told I have it since I was also born and raised in Cleveland. My husband is from Dallas, TX and makes fun of me for the way I talk still to this day. The “A” is over exaggerated. It is honestly terrible lol.
We have an accent?! I've never heard that, and I spent my first 20 years on the east side of the city--St. Clair-Superior/Asiatown neighborhoods! hhahaa. From her day in the life vids I can tell EXACTLY where she lives and grocery shops. I live in a SW burb now.
On a similar note, do you say "pop" or "soda" where you grew up???
Pop. I didn’t know anyone said soda until I met my husband haha
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

ds1158 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:04 pm I'm surprised no one has ever brought this up yet - but on the subject of being a PHONY HYPOCRITE:

Bri is actually getting slightly more vocal about which political party she supports. She’s suddenly obsessed with Michelle Obama, she’s liked some of Chelsea Clinton’s tweets on Twitter in the past as well as other things from people who swing left. She hasn’t straight up mentioned politics but I used to follow her on twitter and it’s easy to see what she likes or whatever. I honestly can see her getting political soon, maybe closer to election time just with how much she talks about Michelle Obama. I don’t think Bri is tolerant of others views despite the fake act she puts on when she says she supports all women. I’m not trying to start a political debate here at all lol, but I’ve just noticed recently she’s kind of putting her views out to the public.
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Bri strikes me as a bandwagon person when it comes to politics. She pretends she’s conservative and Christian with high moral grounds for that crowd, compares herself to accomplished and admirable women for that crowd, pats herself on the back for liberal leanings for that crowd, etc. I think her true political and social leanings are a mystery even to her.

She is likely uninvolved and uneducated in that arena and only cares about making money and getting more “followers.” Can you picture ever having an intelligent conversation about social issues or economics with her?? She seems pretty clueless about her community and the world around her. Any “passion” she has is a topic that affects her directly. Not anyone or anything else.

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:19 am Bri strikes me as a bandwagon person when it comes to politics. She pretends she’s conservative and Christian with high moral grounds for that crowd, compares herself to accomplished and admirable women for that crowd, pats herself on the back for liberal leanings for that crowd, etc. I think her true political and social leanings are a mystery even to her.

She is likely uninvolved and uneducated in that arena and only cares about making money and getting more “followers.” Can you picture ever having an intelligent conversation about social issues or economics with her?? She seems pretty clueless about her community and the world around her. Any “passion” she has is a topic that affects her directly. Not anyone or anything else.

I always laugh because when ever she films at GG’s house , Fox News is on. I even noticed when Adam set up their TV he had it on there. I remember because my parent’s House is the same lol. I agree, I see her embracing the popular democrat candidate but then secretly voting for the Republicans. Whatever the young women who watch her videos like, she likes.
This is no way a political post. My disclaimer lol

Return to “Brianna K”