kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

So...
A pill junkie and a drunk walk into a resturant...

Oh wait, it's not a joke. This is real life.
You can't make this shit up!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 90f850.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

kristieanne87 wrote:So...
A pill junkie and a drunk walk into a resturant...

Oh wait, it's not a joke. This is real life.
You can't make this shit up!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 90f850.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Doesn’t that speak volumes. A little to coincidental imo.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

THIS IS THE WHITE DRESS TARA WORE ON THE BABYMOON[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7c93ce.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

mssqueen233 wrote:NooooImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 6f8704.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s all of our moms on a cruise Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

jazieg wrote:
Influencer wrote:I’ll leave this here. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b463be.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8b6d95.jpg[/IMG]
That’s allImage
First off you post this with A FUKING SMILEY FACE! Like see I'M RIGHT ABOUT THESE MOMS... How sick are you???

We have NO Indication any of these Mom's here are spraying Pepper Spray on their babies genitals, forcing ice baths, locking them in closets and all the other disgusting things that were done.

Tuff, your 50+ so why in the hell are you so obsessed with young woman who could be your daughter??? Plus obsessed with interfering in their real lives.

You are a Sick Woman

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Seriously, this woman is so off her rocker. She needs to just go away, clearly no one here wants her around. We come here for snarking, not to listen to the manic rants of a psychopath.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

You can not compare a woman who put mace on her kids genitals to any of these moms. These moms may pimp their kids out but I don’t think any of them are doing such awful things or neglecting their children at all. Tuff/influencer is off her rocker once again. Your obsession is borderline scary lady.

poppy786
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poppy786 »

username44 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm I think Bri’s Cleveland accent is what people can’t stand. It is unfortunately a thing, I’ve been told I have it since I was also born and raised in Cleveland. My husband is from Dallas, TX and makes fun of me for the way I talk still to this day. The “A” is over exaggerated. It is honestly terrible lol.

However, there’s something seriously fucked up with her mouth. I haven’t watched any of her videos because I simply cannot stand to watch her mush mouth to a mile a minute. She should go take speech therapy with Land O Lakes.. that’s even if she sends him anymore.
We have an accent?! I've never heard that, and I spent my first 20 years on the east side of the city--St. Clair-Superior/Asiatown neighborhoods! hhahaa. From her day in the life vids I can tell EXACTLY where she lives and grocery shops. I live in a SW burb now.
poppy786
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poppy786 »

Anastasia2468 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:05 pm
ActualWorkingMom wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:I could never imagine dropping my kid off at preschool, surrounded by a bunch of other moms and in a “Boss Mom” anything. That screams asshole, right? Lol. Like if I saw someone in that I would think they were overly confident and probably a douche. I could be stereotyping Image but idk....Image
I’d think they were going to try to sell me some garbage MLM crap and would avoid at all costs.

Women who call themselves “boss” anything are rarely actually bosses.

Omg yes I’m sooo over the mlm crap already lol Image

The suburb she lives in is FULL of yuppee moms. I'm sure they love it, actually. haha
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

poppy786 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:46 am
username44 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm I think Bri’s Cleveland accent is what people can’t stand. It is unfortunately a thing, I’ve been told I have it since I was also born and raised in Cleveland. My husband is from Dallas, TX and makes fun of me for the way I talk still to this day. The “A” is over exaggerated. It is honestly terrible lol.

However, there’s something seriously fucked up with her mouth. I haven’t watched any of her videos because I simply cannot stand to watch her mush mouth to a mile a minute. She should go take speech therapy with Land O Lakes.. that’s even if she sends him anymore.
We have an accent?! I've never heard that, and I spent my first 20 years on the east side of the city--St. Clair-Superior/Asiatown neighborhoods! hhahaa. From her day in the life vids I can tell EXACTLY where she lives and grocery shops. I live in a SW burb now.
Yes, a Cleveland accent is very real. When my husband and I met the first thing he said to me was “you have an accent “ I’ve lived here my entire life and I can hear it through Brianna. Hers is very intense and I honestly hate listening to her. I live in the same suburb, literally 5 minutes from Bri, but I grew up in the parma heights area.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Ummm, Landon has been in speech therapy for a year now, Bri is bragging about how amazing he’s doing and how much progress he’s making but I watched her snap story and the first thing he said was “Happy Surrsday” “We’re going to freesool” uh, no. If he was doing super awesome he would be able to say Thursday and Preschool better by now. I’m seriously convinced he doesn’t go as often as he needs to, and she was bragging because I brought up how she needs to take speech therapy with him and I questioned if he even goes. I know she reads on here. He can’t be progressing soooo much considering they go on vacation every other week.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

QueenMaleficent wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm
tribeoffive wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:02 pm Now she's doing Anna's workout on IGTV wearing her hair the same way Anna wears hers... Clip holding the front and in a pony... WTF is wrong with this girl...
She just can't help herself but be inspired by all things Anna, LOL. I'd be more impressed if she was the one coming out with workout routines, morning routines, etc., but I see what she's doing with aligning herself with Anna and now Anna's fitness guru. You have to hand it to her, she knows which avenues to take to get noticed and run with the big dogs.
She’s so desperate.

I think I finally realized the number 1 reason I’m uncomfortable watching Bri... I have second hand embarrassment for her. I’m not even joking. She’s not a relaxing person to watch and I feel I’m always saying “no she didn’t” and questioning a lot of what she does and why she does it. I thought I just felt sorry for her for a while but it’s definitely more of an uncomfortable, embarrassed feeling.
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

yeahsureok wrote:
tribeoffive wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:02 pm Now she's doing Anna's workout on IGTV wearing her hair the same way Anna wears hers... Clip holding the front and in a pony... WTF is wrong with this girl...
She just can't help herself but be inspired by all things Anna, LOL. I'd be more impressed if she was the one coming out with workout routines, morning routines, etc., but I see what she's doing with aligning herself with Anna and now Anna's fitness guru. You have to hand it to her, she knows which avenues to take to get noticed and run with the big dogs.
She’s so desperate.

I think I finally realized the number 1 reason I’m uncomfortable watching Bri... I have second hand embarrassment for her. I’m not even joking. She’s not a relaxing person to watch and I feel I’m always saying “no she didn’t” and questioning a lot of what she does and why she does it. I thought I just felt sorry for her for a while but it’s definitely more of an uncomfortable, embarrassed feeling.
With me, a lot of it is anger. She is selling swampland covered in glitter. All these young women are watching her and thinking that this is adulthood, motherhood, marriage. She’s a bucket of lies. Her “food” videos, her sponsored posts, her “concerns” for her kids. She’s a walking contradiction and an insult to mothers who DO work. She jumps on whatever gets her more attention... her “MeToo” moment in her “draw my life”, her blatant use of Anna Saccone, her constant begging for Jimmy Kimmel’s attention at the expense of her son, and on and on and on. She’s a stone cold bitch selling fake kindness and concern, and giving herself credit for ideas that are not her own, accomplishments she did not accomplish, and even a mediocre education that clearly did nothing for her. All for attention and internet “fame.” She’s been pursuing this avenue for YEARS. She just had to drop her last ounce of integrity to actually get it.

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

Lolaharper wrote:You can not compare a woman who put mace on her kids genitals to any of these moms. These moms may pimp their kids out but I don’t think any of them are doing such awful things or neglecting their children at all. Tuff/influencer is off her rocker once again. Your obsession is borderline scary lady.

when the similarities are there but the focus is on only one aspect. The fact that the babies are part of her money empire is the only similarity. We have child labor laws in this country for a reason. There happens to be women who are all about the dollars. When you stop being a mama to fulfill a desire for fame and fortune at the expense of exploiting your family with false narratives, embarrassing your children when they have messed themselves, bitching about everything in your life one minute and the next minute you have a manic episode is confusing. Knowing that your helping structure the 16-18 year old girls that is your fan base by bullshit and lies is just as destructive as anything else. By recording your child during Christmas with Todd the elf on the shelf, messing with your child’s favorite dinosaurs that his DAD bought him and using them as a prop for your channel. Then recording him looking at his toys that he has been playing with for a few days, then making him cry by telling him NOT to touch them because it messed with your prop is bullshit and uploading that for strangers to see is bullshit. So not to call her out is not an option everyone. Some of us feel a little more uncomfortable about it; probably because of childhood abuse by the hands of your own mother, this can be a trigger. So block me and don’t respond to my comments don’t include your self in my opinions. Just scroll on by.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Influencer wrote:
Lolaharper wrote:You can not compare a woman who put mace on her kids genitals to any of these moms. These moms may pimp their kids out but I don’t think any of them are doing such awful things or neglecting their children at all. Tuff/influencer is off her rocker once again. Your obsession is borderline scary lady.

when the similarities are there but the focus is on only one aspect. The fact that the babies are part of her money empire is the only similarity. We have child labor laws in this country for a reason. There happens to be women who are all about the dollars. When you stop being a mama to fulfill a desire for fame and fortune at the expense of exploiting your family with false narratives, embarrassing your children when they have messed themselves, bitching about everything in your life one minute and the next minute you have a manic episode is confusing. Knowing that your helping structure the 16-18 year old girls that is your fan base by bullshit and lies is just as destructive as anything else. By recording your child during Christmas with Todd the elf on the shelf, messing with your child’s favorite dinosaurs that his DAD bought him and using them as a prop for your channel. Then recording him looking at his toys that he has been playing with for a few days, then making him cry by telling him NOT to touch them because it messed with your prop is bullshit and uploading that for strangers to see is bullshit. So not to call her out is not an option everyone. Some of us feel a little more uncomfortable about it; probably because of childhood abuse by the hands of your own mother, this can be a trigger. So block me and don’t respond to my comments don’t include your self in my opinions. Just scroll on by.
And now because we all think you’re bat shit, we have been abused by our mothers???? GO AWAY YOU PSYCHO.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Influencer wrote:

I don’t have time to read this whole thing. TL;DR please Image

flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

Ewwwww she’s doing a What I Ate Wednesday? I really don’t think she could be any less original or creative. Filming a video called What I Ate Wednesday and including a workout is literally copying content straight from Anna Saccone. It looks so desperate and clingy. Vom

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

:x I wish this site has a policy like some of the other gossip websites where you just can’t go around saying your going to call CPS on someone simply because you don’t like them. You get blocked for that crap. These women may annoy you, you may not agree with their parenting or really anything they do but these children are not neglected or abused. They are spoiled rotten! And you can tell. You do a great disservice to the poor children out there who actually need help. The ones who are not fed and are beaten or God only know what other horrors will come out. It’s a disgusting world. These women may be dumb, but they are not abusive. GTFO
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

flyergirl7 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 am Ewwwww she’s doing a What I Ate Wednesday? I really don’t think she could be any less original or creative. Filming a video called What I Ate Wednesday and including a workout is literally copying content straight from Anna Saccone. It looks so desperate and clingy. Vom Image

What a person to cling too. Anna always seems so sad. She sits around her mansion all day with her kids, never goes anywhere or does anything. I don’t dislike her I just think she is so blah. At least JSJ gets out of the house. Anna seems depressed. Stay thin, online shop and scroll Instagram all day. Blahhhh
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 am
yeahsureok wrote:

She’s so desperate.

With me, a lot of it is anger. She is selling swampland covered in glitter. All these young women are watching her and thinking that this is adulthood, motherhood, marriage. She’s a bucket of lies. Her “food” videos, her sponsored posts, her “concerns” for her kids. She’s a walking contradiction and an insult to mothers who DO work. She jumps on whatever gets her more attention... her “MeToo” moment in her “draw my life”, her blatant use of Anna Saccone, her constant begging for Jimmy Kimmel’s attention at the expense of her son, and on and on and on. She’s a stone cold bitch selling fake kindness and concern, and giving herself credit for ideas that are not her own, accomplishments she did not accomplish, and even a mediocre education that clearly did nothing for her. All for attention and internet “fame.” She’s been pursuing this avenue for YEARS. She just had to drop her last ounce of integrity to actually get it.

Well said. All these hats she puts on every day for every situation just proves, bottom line, that she does not believe in herself.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

What's with the calendar in her latest IG story flipping through to October. (20th if I remember right) She starts it in February.

Any thoughts? If she is pregnant she was drinking with her husband the other night...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Brianna K”