Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4

Unread post by LilCarrot »

luxe0780 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:32 pm
LilCarrot wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 am
Not_Sponsored wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:28 am How did she come up with $997, that’s so random. If she was called to help people from the “Holy Spirit”, she wouldn’t be charging. She’d just post the videos on her regular channel. What a scam.
It's a mental trick that is popular. It's in a lot of today's sales topic books.

The old way (first half): you want to price it at 1000, but you do 999 because it feels like less because it has less numbers and is technically.
+
The newest part: anything ending in 7 is a psychological trick that apparently the masses are drawn to for some reason.
=$997

Also the offer of $997 or 3x$400 is very common in online courses. They put the original amount just out of most people's reaches so people will opt to do it over the 3 installments because that's all they can afford. Then, they make more money that they justify with 'risking' taking them on without paying the full amount. It's just predatory behaviour.
ahhhh ok, so it’s $997 upfront or $1200 over 3 installments. sheesh, the installments option is a 20% increase from the original price. that’s a bit of a gouge.
Yep. And people will pay it happily too. Absolutely blows my mind.

I don't think I've even seen a list of areas covered? Is she 100% depending on people buying the program just because they are her fans?

Also, there was very little build up, just a few hits that 'something' is coming - but every YouTuber does that all the time. Most people would be starting from 3 months out to hype everyone up so that when it opens, everyone is waiting for it and they purchase it (with the money they have planned to spend on it) Did she just come up with the idea last week or something?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I noticed she was telling people they could save $100 for Galentine's. Still a hard nope from me.

I find it kind of bad (for her, for advertising) that she says if I can do it anyone can. Yeah well you didn't have a program Bri, you just did it.
Faketube300
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Faketube300 »

RPKellogs23 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:17 am Guarantee that her $1000 course is methodically offered at TAX REFUND TIME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That crossed my mind too.

The thing that really bothers me about her is that she's full of contradictions. She says shes Christian but didn't mention Jesus once around Christmas time. She says she's a stay at home mom but also claims to be a business woman. She claims shes all about empowering women and uplifting her tribe but then prices out 99% of them for a You tube 'course.'

I feel like she either doesn't know who she is which is sad or she is calculating and manipulative to ensure views and followers which is gross. She's just not believable.

Also 😆, it drives me NUTS to see her cleaning videos with no kids in sight. Like, hello, this is not reality for moms let alone SAHM. Let me see you fold laundry while your kids jump in the piles or roll all over your bed while you try to make it. At least that would be relatable 🤷‍♀️.
bobcat4ever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bobcat4ever »

She sure did lawyer up to protect herself from being sued in her course TERMS OF AGREEMENT.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

In Thursday's vlog she says at 5:45 "I can promise you that if you invest in this course and if you commit to doing YouTube, the cost of the course is going to pay itself back 10X!"

Sounds like she is guaranteeing that you will make at least $10,000 if you buy her course. Does it seem like she is trying to cover her *** and protect herself with the following legal blah-blah-blah???

Here is a small excerpt from what you have to agree to if you take her course:

Article 4 - COURSE TERMS:

After purchasing the Course, you may not be able to begin until the specified Course Start Date. You must complete the Course by the specified Course End Date.

At the completion of the Course, you will receive a certificate evidencing your participation in, and completion of, the Course.

The Course and any of its accompanying Materials may not be shared with any party. If we suspect that the Course or Materials are being shared and/or that you have shared your log-in information with any party, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to the Course, in our sole and exclusive discretion.

We do not offer any promises or guarantees with regard to our Course or Course Materials. You hereby acknowledge and agree:

A) You are solely and exclusively responsible for the choices that you make with regard to this Course, the Materials contained within it, or any significant changes to your business or life;

B) You are solely and exclusively responsible for your own mental health, physical health, business decisions, and any other actions or inaction you choose to take;

C) We are not liable for any result or non-result or any consequences which may come about due to your participation in the Course;

D) This Course does not constitute a therapeutic relationship or a medical one. We do not provide therapy or medical services and you are responsible for procuring these services at your own will and discretion if needed.

OBLIGATIONS: As a participant in the Course, you will be asked to undertake and complete the following obligations:

Video and written testimonial, participation in private community forum

Article 11 - NO LIABILITY:

The Course and Website are provided for informational purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted in the Course, in the Materials, or on the Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your participation in the Course is at own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given in the Course, in the Materials, or on the Website.

Article 16 - MODIFICATION & VARIATION:

We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.

To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, you agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.

Article 19 - TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION:

We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.

Please be advised that terminating this Agreement does not entitle you to a refund on any monies spent with us.

Article 20 - NO WARRANTIES:

You agree that your participation in the Course and your use of the Website is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Course or Website will meet your needs or that the Course or Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information in the Course or on the Website. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of loss of your data from your participation in the Course or your use of the Website is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.

I) FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
OGirl88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OGirl88 »

bobcat4ever wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:20 pm
lalalazy wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:02 am Wouldn't police reports/calls be public record? I wasn't able to find any.
Do to changes in disclosure laws, police reports on domestic disputes are mostly kept private.

However, most court records are public and there are plenty of those tied to that family / address.
Wow - there are a lot of court records tied to the house she grew up in.

Restraining orders, menacing, stalking, harassment, assault, disorderly conduct, criminal trespassing, ...

And who is Cynthia???
ds1158
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds1158 »

Helloooooo? Where did Bri's Mom go? It's awfully quiet around here now.

PLEASE COME BACK - WE MISS YOU!

:D :D :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said 6 "more" women have signed up. So 6 = $5982 or up to $7200 with that payment plan penalty. Plus... however money others have signed up. I think these oil moms are selling the wrong product.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Geez reading all the rules all that time for a lawyer to draw up is so expensive. No wonder the course is a thousand someone has to pay her lawyer fees.
And the comment about not mentioning Jesus thank you I have always noticed she and Tiff do that. That’s also a ploy to prey upon a specific group of people to get you to trust them and appear like minded. :?
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

she has a force majeure clause for an online course?? clauses like that are typically found in large infrastructure projects and contracts for building developments?! guess they’ve got all their bases covered!

meh good luck to her and the course. she’s probably worked hard on it and it’ll probably (i hope anyway) be useful. worth the money? i can’t say, i do hope nobody gets into debt for it and then has no success with it. that would truly suck.

i agree, more info on the course content would be good, she could do an insta post with a few bullet points stating the major topics covered by the course.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:07 am she has a force majeure clause for an online course?? clauses like that are typically found in large infrastructure projects and contracts for building developments?! guess they’ve got all their bases covered!

meh good luck to her and the course. she’s probably worked hard on it and it’ll probably (i hope anyway) be useful. worth the money? i can’t say, i do hope nobody gets into debt for it and then has no success with it. that would truly suck.

i agree, more info on the course content would be good, she could do an insta post with a few bullet points stating the major topics covered by the course.
The thing is, some women really do idolize her. Look at Tiffani with her oil thing. Some of them loved the spa night because it made them feel part of her world. And they probably would go into debt. I don't know the statistics on how many YT channels there are, how many succeed but they won't all succeed. It's sad. I kind of want her to shout them out BUT I have been critical of Bri (and others) shouting out things they don't actually believe in. So I'm mixed about it.

So many Americans live from paycheck to paycheck, I can only assume it's like that in or her places but the articles I've seen are US based and the statistics are scary.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

are you based in the US too? i’m aussie and people here live the same way. a close friend of mine is grossly in debt, it’s actually scary. people are one pay check awst from being homeless. that’s not cute nor glamorous.

look bri is running a business. it’s up to the buyer to decide whether the investment is feasible for them or not. it’s not up to bri to worry about everyone’s financial well-being. end of the day, she’s there to make a buck. i have no doubt the course is probably well put together, why would she risk her own reputation flogging a crap course. i do think it’s very costly and she’s excluding a lot of people by pricing it that way, but it’s her call.

end of the day, there’ll always be people that but shit they can’t afford or do things to impress others. she’s making a living like the rest of us.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Two things. The Terms of Conditions can be pulled from online and modified by her. She didn't need a Lawyer to write it up. It's simple contract terms. Actually nothing specific to her even in it. Just the word course.

They must of made last minute VDay reservations or they enjoy just so so food.
Austin's where they went last night is overpriced and not all that good... I've been there a few times. Hoping each time would be better, but nope.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

So are Bri and Tara friends again? Bri commented on Tara's latest instagram post "#goals". I bet t.beast is livid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

perfectionista_mom wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 pm So are Bri and Tara friends again? Bri commented on Tara's latest instagram post "#goals". I bet t.beast is livid.

Yeah for a few days now. And I said the same thing on Tiff's thread haha. Things between Tiff and Bri are tense already
hihello67
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hihello67 »

perfectionista_mom wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 pm So are Bri and Tara friends again? Bri commented on Tara's latest instagram post "#goals". I bet t.beast is livid.

Wow kind of can’t believe this. What the hell is happening with all these bimbos. Don’t think Aaryn will follow suit, even before the fight between them all or whatever I always got the vibe that aaryn did not like bri. Which isn’t surprising at all
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

hihello67 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Wow kind of can’t believe this. What the hell is happening with all these bimbos. Don’t think Aaryn will follow suit, even before the fight between them all or whatever I always got the vibe that aaryn did not like bri. Which isn’t surprising at all
I think even the ones that "Get on" are still frenemies at best. At the end of the day they are all in contest with one another.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 pm

I think even the ones that "Get on" are still frenemies at best. At the end of the day they are all in contest with one another.
Probably true. But I’m here for anything that pisses off Trashi Beaston
SunnyDays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SunnyDays »

Those look like very normal terms of agreement to me and it's good that she has them
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

bobcat4ever wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:40 pm

At the completion of the Course, you will receive a certificate evidencing your participation in, and completion of, the Course.

Oh wow, people get a certificate from a random woman in Ohio. That carries a lot of weight, doesn't it?
If I wanted a course in how to make the best of Youtube, I'd want the certificate from Youtube where it would mean something. I wouldn't trust giving that amount of money to a woman who doesn't have anywhere close to a million subscribers, either. Those big name Youtubers are the people I'd trust more to know how gain success on the platform, not a woman who tries to makes channel changes and goes right back to the same video time after time. I question her integrity here.
I think Brianna has a definite talent for entertaining and decorating for events but as for being a business guru, I wouldn't trust my tax return going toward a course that isn't backed by anyone reputable.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Woahhh wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:22 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Probably true. But I’m here for anything that pisses off Trashi Beaston
Me, too. I'm sad Bri added her back. I was so happy when she unfollowed Tiffani the parasite. Myka unfollowed and refollowed Tiffani as well, makes me wonder if Tiffani talked with them or if Myka is still just trying to support Bri. (I agree with the theory that Myka never liked Tiff and she was friendly with her for Bri's sake)

Return to “Brianna K”