hihello67
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4

Unread post by hihello67 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:11 pm
hihello67 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:56 pm Anyone else get the sense that her and Tiffani are like fighting or aren’t friends anymore? They usually mention each other on IG here and there but it’s been radio silence about each other for weeks. So crazy that there’s always drama with these damn you tube moms. I’m so nosy and want to know all the tea!
If you go back a while it's been speculated a lot on here and Tiff and Myka's thread. So, my theory is that Tiffani got really jealous of Brianna. Bri has a nicer home, nicer car, better sponsorships, cuter kids, she can actually cook, cleans better, Tiffani is like trying to attain Bri's standards, only she never can. So Tiffani started throwing shade about how she doesn't need to be perfect. And also that whole Disney Debacle happened, Bri threw shade right back by then announcing her talk Disney with Bri page. Tiffani started with the Young Living oils, trashed Mrs Meyers and I think Bath and body works also. I think Bri unfollowed the oils page and then followed it but that could have been Myka I'm not sure.

Anyway I doubt we will ever know for sure but it's been speculated that Bri sided with Tiffani and she should have sided with Tara. Now Tiffani used Bri to get ahead, she is done with her. I think Bri realized what a huge phony Tiffani is and right now they seem to be frenemies. Nothing has been public, no dramatic break up but they haven't collabed in a long time and Myka and Bri wore clothes saying BLESSED a while ago and Tiffani wasn't part of it. If I recall, someone else said that the beastons acted really poorly in the Ohio vlogs

Wow wow. So much drama! Definitely amounts to jealousy and competition. It’s really their loss though, they seemed to have a really nice thing going all their families being friends. Just shows you who these girls really are. Petty
hihello67
Amateur
Amateur

favouritecake1 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:34 am
hihello67 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:56 pm Anyone else get the sense that her and Tiffani are like fighting or aren’t friends anymore? They usually mention each other on IG here and there but it’s been radio silence about each other for weeks. So crazy that there’s always drama with these damn you tube moms. I’m so nosy and want to know all the tea!
If you go back a while it's been speculated a lot on here and Tiff and Myka's thread. So, my theory is that Tiffani got really jealous of Brianna. Bri has a nicer home, nicer car, better sponsorships, cuter kids, she can actually cook, cleans better, Tiffani is like trying to attain Bri's standards, only she never can. So Tiffani started throwing shade about how she doesn't need to be perfect. And also that whole Disney Debacle happened, Bri threw shade right back by then announcing her talk Disney with Bri page. Tiffani started with the Young Living oils, trashed Mrs Meyers and I think Bath and body works also. I think Bri unfollowed the oils page and then followed it but that could have been Myka I'm not sure.

Anyway I doubt we will ever know for sure but it's been speculated that Bri sided with Tiffani and she should have sided with Tara. Now Tiffani used Bri to get ahead, she is done with her. I think Bri realized what a huge phony Tiffani is and right now they seem to be frenemies. Nothing has been public, no dramatic break up but they haven't collabed in a long time and Myka and Bri wore clothes saying BLESSED a while ago and Tiffani wasn't part of it. If I recall, someone else said that the beastons acted really poorly in the Ohio vlogs
I think you're right - Tiff got what she wanted out of Bri and realized she couldn't keep up so she just dumped her. Don't get me wrong, I feel like Bri probably does have a bitchy side but not nearly as bad as Tiffani's.

With Tara, even though she's pretty fake on her vlogs, you can still tell the kind of person she is (a bit of a bad girl, self conscious, more edgy) and I feel like her and Bri as friends would just be like oil and water. Bri is super type A and as much as Tara wants to portray herself as that way, she's not. I don't know why I find the friendships/fall-outs really interesting!

However, I totally want to go back and analyze those Ohio vlogs now, haha!
yes you’re right. it’s just crazy they would have a falling out because their friendship has been so public so everyone who pays attention, us lol, can see what’s going on... awkward.
hihello67
Amateur
Amateur

IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:53 pm

I think you're right - Tiff got what she wanted out of Bri and realized she couldn't keep up so she just dumped her. Don't get me wrong, I feel like Bri probably does have a bitchy side but not nearly as bad as Tiffani's.

With Tara, even though she's pretty fake on her vlogs, you can still tell the kind of person she is (a bit of a bad girl, self conscious, more edgy) and I feel like her and Bri as friends would just be like oil and water. Bri is super type A and as much as Tara wants to portray herself as that way, she's not. I don't know why I find the friendships/fall-outs really interesting!

I think we all have a bitchy side don't we? Even my dearest friends do. And they know I do. Lol.

Tara wants to be Aaryn so badly. She also comes across as just completely non maternal, an airhead too. Tiffani wanted to be Bri imo. Bri I think could be nasty but she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve more than the others, I dunno
Her tears seem genuine to me. Myka seems really fake, the voice is fake and babyish. She gets comments that it's soothing but I don't think so.

I find it interesting too. I actually think it would make an interesting chick lit novel like by Sophie Kinsella or someone like that's really good at chick lit haha.

haha that’s funny. or turn all this real life public drama into a movie lol. I want to know where myka falls in the drama? she seems to have always been the third wheel. I think she would side with bri so I wonder if she’s not talking to tiffani anymore either then. seems so immature, all of it
hihello67
Amateur
Amateur

IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:53 pm

I think we all have a bitchy side don't we? Even my dearest friends do. And they know I do. Lol.

Tara wants to be Aaryn so badly. She also comes across as just completely non maternal, an airhead too. Tiffani wanted to be Bri imo. Bri I think could be nasty but she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve more than the others, I dunno
Her tears seem genuine to me. Myka seems really fake, the voice is fake and babyish. She gets comments that it's soothing but I don't think so.

I find it interesting too. I actually think it would make an interesting chick lit novel like by Sophie Kinsella or someone like that's really good at chick lit haha.

haha that’s funny. or turn all this real life public drama into a movie lol. I want to know where myka falls in the drama? she seems to have always been the third wheel. I think she would side with bri so I wonder if she’s not talking to tiffani anymore either then. seems so immature, all of it
hihello67
Amateur
Amateur

$1000 for her course????? that’s crazy. she’s crazy, but what’s crazier is according to her IG story people are signing up already!!!
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Totally nuts to sign up with a course from her. First of all YouTube besides the COPPA stuff is demonitizing a lot of channels as advertiser's aren't generating profit from YT any longer and pulling out. Hence all these new ads we see for crap or obscure product. Which BTW pay out less.

It's another money making scheme. She can't guarantee anyone will succeed. She'll get young girls into paying and after the course what will they have? People are getting tired of influencers.

Damn, That's a lot of Oils. I'd rather diffuse myself than listen to her talk for $997.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

She has lost her damn mind. $1000?! WTAF. Jordan Page doesn’t even charge that much for her “programs” and she has been on Rachael Ray and the Today show etc. She doesn’t even have 300K subscribers, why the hell would anyone pay that much for her advice?! I am seriously mind blown. I mean I knew she thought highly of herself, but damn. GTF over yourself. I literally ...just can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

in the t&cs it says you pay 3 x $400? is it $1200 or $997??

i have to say, that’s a lot of money. not exactly easily accessible to all moms, esp moms who are at home with a baby and/or young kids and their family is on a single income. i’m a bit disappointed she would price it that way. i would’ve thought up to about $500 is more reasonable, like $499 would be better. she’s really aiming it at women of privilege, which is a bit disappointing. esp given all her “community” lip service of late.

you’d hope for $1k you get a lot of one on one mentoring and support from her.

still, she’s giving her subscribers something. she’s way more positive and motivating and uplifting than trashi beastly, who just sits there whinging and bitching.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Bottom line: her followers who are desperate are going to pay to have that personal connection. If I'm paying $1k for a course, I better have Marie Kondo in my home or Gordon Ramsay at my stove. There is nothing that she is doing that is unique nor groundbreaking. I just don't see where she justifies that amount, but like I said, people will be paying regardless.
peppermintpattie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by peppermintpattie »

I mainly lurk here and the trashi thread, but I just had to post how disgusted I am about her stupid course. 1,000 is INSANE. She posted on instastories how a "bunch of ladies signed up" with a Cheshire cat grin. OF COURSE, she's grinning. She probably made about 8-9k off these poor, unsuspecting women. Disgusting. I had a *smidge* of respect for her, but it's gone out the window now.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

just watching the latest vid and she’s done a target haul. target in australia is just clothes and toys and homewares plus stationery etc. does target in the states sell groceries?? she’s unloading juice and bananas and mentioned she’s getting her prenatals from there too. mind blown. i can’t imagine going to target for bananas 😂
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

can’t believe she just pronounced acai as “asahi”. it’s just said ack-eye isn’t it??

she also says mawwwve for mauve (it’s said mohve) and she says peck-ahhhns for pecans (pee-cans). is it an ohio thing??
peppermintpattie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by peppermintpattie »

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:28 pm just watching the latest vid and she’s done a target haul. target in australia is just clothes and toys and homewares plus stationery etc. does target in the states sell groceries?? she’s unloading juice and bananas and mentioned she’s getting her prenatals from there too. mind blown. i can’t imagine going to target for bananas 😂

Yes, here in the states, they expanded to include groceries, some have pharmacies, starbucks, etc
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:28 pm just watching the latest vid and she’s done a target haul. target in australia is just clothes and toys and homewares plus stationery etc. does target in the states sell groceries?? she’s unloading juice and bananas and mentioned she’s getting her prenatals from there too. mind blown. i can’t imagine going to target for bananas 😂
Yep! In the states there are groceries, alcohol in some states and also pharmacies inside. It makes it easy to do a lot just at one store, which is convenient.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

luxe0780 wrote:can’t believe she just pronounced acai as “asahi”. it’s just said ack-eye isn’t it??

she also says mawwwve for mauve (it’s said mohve) and she says peck-ahhhns for pecans (pee-cans). is it an ohio thing??
It is pronounced asa-EE.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

QueenMaleficent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:58 pm
Yep! In the states there are groceries, alcohol in some states and also pharmacies inside. It makes it easy to do a lot just at one store, which is convenient.
Yep and also Kmart I believe is different for Australians? And Lowe's is Hardware not a men's store. I think there is more differences with the same name but can't think of anything else.

Target is pretty popular with Bri, they have a dollar spot. Myka likes it too.
RPKellogs23

Unread post by RPKellogs23 »

Guarantee that her $1000 course is methodically offered at TAX REFUND TIME

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

This course nonsense is all a scam. Months ago Hailey
Paige and her husband came up with the same thing
right before the holidays so they could get some cash
to buy lots of toys for their kids. Hailey hasn’t been
a successful YTer in a long time. She puts out one vlog
a month usually four weeks old content. Her vlogs only
average 10-15k views. I have to say at least Bri is successful
and might(saying that loosely) have some insight and
knowledge to contribute. The price though um no.
LilCarrot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilCarrot »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:28 am How did she come up with $997, that’s so random. If she was called to help people from the “Holy Spirit”, she wouldn’t be charging. She’d just post the videos on her regular channel. What a scam.
It's a mental trick that is popular. It's in a lot of today's sales topic books.

The old way (first half): you want to price it at 1000, but you do 999 because it feels like less because it has less numbers and is technically.
+
The newest part: anything ending in 7 is a psychological trick that apparently the masses are drawn to for some reason.
=$997

Also the offer of $997 or 3x$400 is very common in online courses. They put the original amount just out of most people's reaches so people will opt to do it over the 3 installments because that's all they can afford. Then, they make more money that they justify with 'risking' taking them on without paying the full amount. It's just predatory behaviour.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

LilCarrot wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 am
Not_Sponsored wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:28 am How did she come up with $997, that’s so random. If she was called to help people from the “Holy Spirit”, she wouldn’t be charging. She’d just post the videos on her regular channel. What a scam.
It's a mental trick that is popular. It's in a lot of today's sales topic books.

The old way (first half): you want to price it at 1000, but you do 999 because it feels like less because it has less numbers and is technically.
+
The newest part: anything ending in 7 is a psychological trick that apparently the masses are drawn to for some reason.
=$997

Also the offer of $997 or 3x$400 is very common in online courses. They put the original amount just out of most people's reaches so people will opt to do it over the 3 installments because that's all they can afford. Then, they make more money that they justify with 'risking' taking them on without paying the full amount. It's just predatory behaviour.
ahhhh ok, so it’s $997 upfront or $1200 over 3 installments. sheesh, the installments option is a 20% increase from the original price. that’s a bit of a gouge.

Return to “Brianna K”