Harmony89
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

Unread post by Harmony89 »

Daffodil82 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:10 am
favouritecake1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:12 am Could someone take one for the team and highlight the most cringe moments of her podcast? I assume her clickbait making it sound super juicy and revealing is bullshit?
Someone asked how many times a week they have sex. At first she didn't answer. Said she couldn't put a number on it. By the time she was done talking she settled with an answer of 2x a week. I think it's all lies anyways. She gives answers based on what she thinks she should say. Needs to keep up with her "perfect" persona.

Also she talked about wanting a 4th and Adam sounded like he was on board. Have the 3rd first and see if you can keep up.

If she knew for sure that it was 2x then why didn't she just say it straight out? I mean, it's not that hard to put a number on twice a week. I'm guessing the last time they did it was when she conceived this baby. And a fourth kid? That new house they're planning on building must be insanely expensive if one paycheck baby isn't going to be enough to cover the expenses. I hope GG is ready to raise all these kids - poor woman.
Jzam08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jzam08 »

Baldwinwitcher wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:24 am Im listening to her podcast. She really is full of herself.
Listening to today's episode, at the beginning she read a 5 star review she received for her podcast. Like really. Hey everyone look once again how great again, someone else said it so it must be true!
Mommytofourbabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommytofourbabies »

Did anyone see her Instagram stories today? She used a waver on her hair and extensions! Just go look 👀🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mommytofourbabies
Amateur
Amateur

Just look at this 🤦‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mommytofourbabies
Amateur
Amateur

Hahaha she needs to lose the extensions 👀🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mommytofourbabies
Amateur
Amateur

She said it was mermaid hair... Umm NOOOO 🤣🙅‍♀️ Just a frizzy dry hair extension mess!
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Oh. My. :| She clearly does not know what "mermaid hair" is. She looks she stood in water while working that waver wand!

And yeah, we know you don't care. Just look at your life! lol
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

Mommytofourbabies wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:45 am She said it was mermaid hair... Umm NOOOO 🤣🙅‍♀️ Just a frizzy dry hair extension mess!
She looks ridiculous and ugly with that hair 😂 It looks like after she crimped it, she brushed it through 😂😂😂
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

I had to pop in to see what everyone had to say about that hair does she even use conditioner??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Strawberry71 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:54 am
Mommytofourbabies wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:45 am She said it was mermaid hair... Umm NOOOO 🤣🙅‍♀️ Just a frizzy dry hair extension mess!
She looks ridiculous and ugly with that hair 😂 It looks like after she crimped it, she brushed it through 😂😂😂
It looks like mine before I put product in and style it (minus the extensions)!! I thought she was still getting ready when the story first came on. Too funny.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Omg I’m so annoyed that even though I unfollowed Bri on IG and unsubscribed I still have to see her daily in ads when I’m scrolling through Facebook. Chick is pushing harddddd for sign ups for her YouTube master class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murfalot »

Who is she fooling with that hair? She’s not in high school. IT AINT A LOOK BRI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toad:
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Any one see her new video? She actually started to cry cause people were calling her out (def not IG cause she deletes the comments or posts a condescending response) on her shit. “I don’t involve myself on youtube drama.” She hinted at the Myka situation and I’m sorry but if you’re so Gung ho to post about your friendship with her, obviously people are going to ask about your opinion on the shitty thing she did to Hux. She obviously can’t be an influencer because being one requires that you actually INFLUENCE and not just sell shit (yes your courses are shit and a scam). She then goes to mention BLM movement, which to me has always been a way to deflect the heat of the Myka scandal and she posts a pic on IG about her and Adam talking to Landon about racism...don’t know how much truth there is that. I can’t believe her or anyone that posts pictures that were taken by their kid and it looks too perfect 🙄

In a nutshell, she just made BLM and the Myka scandal about herself. Saying that she is never envious and instead asks how people got to where they’re are and the most hilarious one of all, how they have a “perfect marriage”...NEW FLASH Brianna, no such thing exists! It takes a lot of work to make a marriage successful and with that bitchy and holier than thou attitude, divorce is imminent.
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

Omg does these catty women need to remind us multiple times in their repetitive videos that they are pregnant? Annoying

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she tries to imply she didn't know if she could get pregnant after presley she didn't have trouble getting pregnant. of course its fathers day lets start the I lost my victim plan
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

skippy1931 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 pm she tries to imply she didn't know if she could get pregnant after presley she didn't have trouble getting pregnant. of course its fathers day lets start the I lost my victim plan
I completely forgot to mention those parts...like come on. We all know you had no issues getting pregnant with your two other children so getting pregnant again was never a problem. Her “fertility struggle” was and is bullshit. Just for views. And the anniversary of her dad passing....idk maybe it’s cause it’s her that I really have no sympathy. She always brings it up when she’s getting heat for shit she does or doesn’t do and the fact that she filmed him dying for content has never sat right with me. So her crying about it being Father’s Day without him doesn’t make me feel sorry for her. You don’t get two days or an entire month to commemorate a loved one....like I said, I think it’s the fact that it’s her that I just can’t.
Harmony89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harmony89 »

She's doing that "woe is me" thing again...I'm sorry, but how many times have we seen this? :roll:
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Strawberry71 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:31 pm
skippy1931 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:46 pm she tries to imply she didn't know if she could get pregnant after presley she didn't have trouble getting pregnant. of course its fathers day lets start the I lost my victim plan
I completely forgot to mention those parts...like come on. We all know you had no issues getting pregnant with your two other children so getting pregnant again was never a problem. Her “fertility struggle” was and is bullshit. Just for views. And the anniversary of her dad passing....idk maybe it’s cause it’s her that I really have no sympathy. She always brings it up when she’s getting heat for shit she does or doesn’t do and the fact that she filmed him dying for content has never sat right with me. So her crying about it being Father’s Day without him doesn’t make me feel sorry for her. You don’t get two days or an entire month to commemorate a loved one....like I said, I think it’s the fact that it’s her that I just can’t.
right she makes me sick she used him dying for views. when my mom got sick right before she died my siblings wanted me to make a video of her. I said nope you want to see her you get up here and see her otherwise I wasn't going to video something so personal . Its disgusting to do that and to share it will the freaking internet. I get getting down for the holidays or even now with everything going on you just want your mom. The difference is she used him for views, she used him to get people to send her giftc ards and dinners it was disgusting . Your 100 percent she only starts this stuff when she thinks she has messed up and she wants away out. She also truly belives everyone will love her and that she is perfect and always right no she isn't and if anyone challenges her then its this and the victim role
Brosav1127
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Brosav1127 »

Anyone else notice her shorts being completely unzipped at the end of the video? I know she’s probably using the hair tie trick for the button but I would think she could still zip them some of the way
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

After watching her latest video, I wanted to address a few things.
First off, I feel for her for losing her Dad. Each year at the anniversary, it is a reminder of the loss and anyone who loved a parent and lost a parent knows that anniversaries of their death are hard. I can't blame her for crying about that.

She doesn't know what to say? Really, Brianna? Say the answer to the same question being asked: Address your friendship with Myka now that she has rehomed her child. Are you still friends? It's the same questions over and over, so when she skirts the issue, she will continue to be called out. You can't remind us of what a sweet helpful friend Myka has been for years and then act like Myka doesn't exist. Address it.

Also, those crocodile tears shed when she launches into the ugly cry for infertile mother's isn't even about infertility. It's about Brianna only and for Brianna being called out:
1. For ignoring the Myka questions.
2. For conceiving in under a year but calling it infertility after the 2nd month of trying.
3. For constant bump cradling (Don't lie saying your videos now don't include constant pregnancy reminders).
4. Her shaky marriage that she knows is not even close to healthy ('You don't know what goes on behind the scenes!" We don't have to, we
see Adam's face and her nasty looks in return)
5. Jumping on the BLM movement yet has never talked about equality. Ever. Someone in the comments once mentioned her using her
platform to promote other bloggers of color, but has she?

I am sure some of you can add to the list of the things I have overlooked.

The main thing I came away with after watching is my confirmation that, even though she repeatedly says she does this to help us, everything is all about her and she is the most insecure and clueless woman out there. Boss Mom, my ass.

Return to “Brianna K”