Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

blahbladdyblah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

Unread post by blahbladdyblah »

I do like that she rented an airstream rather than going to a hotel during the pandemic.

However, she's totally trying to copy Amber Fillerup's style. LAME!
heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

blahbladdyblah wrote:I do like that she rented an airstream rather than going to a hotel during the pandemic.

I think it’s a little crazy people are telling her to ask for money for her food that spoiled. I get the situation was annoying, but why didn’t she just get a cooler/ice? Most people that camp use a cooler in some capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

blahbladdyblah wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 am I do like that she rented an airstream rather than going to a hotel during the pandemic.

I think they met up with Myka’s family for that vacation. And obs left them out of any photos. 🤨
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

heretolurk2010 wrote:
blahbladdyblah wrote:I do like that she rented an airstream rather than going to a hotel during the pandemic.

I think it’s a little crazy people are telling her to ask for money for her food that spoiled. I get the situation was annoying, but why didn’t she just get a cooler/ice? Most people that camp use a cooler in some capacity.

I totally agree!!
Who goes camping and doesn’t bring a cooler with ice in it? The lady who owns the place sounds like she was there trying to fix the issue for them - why would they think that they were entitled to money back?

What dummies - It’s their own damn fault for going camping without a cooler for their food - just another reason for her to find something to bitch about and talk about on IG.

What a boring, sad, entitled life they lead.

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

BobbiB6606 wrote:I finally checked out the podcast.
A) She seems almost tolerable here. Could be because I can't actually see the phoniness, but hey.
B) She addresses Myka and says she they are "not currently speaking". She also gives a bs response about if she's still friends with Tiffany, Tara, and Aaryn.
What did she say about their friendship ?

heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

travelmom19 wrote:
heretolurk2010 wrote:

I totally agree!!
Who goes camping and doesn’t bring a cooler with ice in it? The lady who owns the place sounds like she was there trying to fix the issue for them - why would they think that they were entitled to money back?

What dummies - It’s their own damn fault for going camping without a cooler for their food - just another reason for her to find something to bitch about and talk about on IG.

What a boring, sad, entitled life they lead.

Exactly. But don’t worry. I’m sure she remembered the coordinated outfits. This would have been the perfect opportunity to drop a bunch of money on a Yeti cooler like T-Man likes to do. Those things will keep your food cold for a week.

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

BobbiB6606 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:27 am I finally checked out the podcast.
A) She seems almost tolerable here. Could be because I can't actually see the phoniness, but hey.
B) She addresses Myka and says she they are "not currently speaking". She also gives a bs response about if she's still friends with Tiffany, Tara, and Aaryn.
I do not believe for a second that she and Myka aren't speaking and that's why it was only glossed over.
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

Has anyone listened to the new podcast episode, where they disclose the baby names they love but won’t be using? If not, I’ll save you the trouble. My God does Bri have HORRIBLE NAMES on her list 😂😂 Adam was being nice when he said “off the beaten path”.

Here are the names

Adam

Girl:
Eliza
Zoe
Jade
Dakota
McKenna

Boy:

Boy:
Camden
Christian
Casper
Clayton
Jackson

Bri

Girl:
Rider
Roscoe
Shaylee
Bentley
Arlo

Boy:
McLaren- Mick, Mickey
Colton
Hendrix
Casper/Caspian
Crosby

Clearly Adam has the better taste in names and won that battle. Also, she was such a bitch in the podcast. They were talking about what kind of bet they should do. First off, she kept mentioning how Coronavirus has “ruined” things... not like it hasn’t killed people Brianna 🙄 She then said that the winner wouldn’t have to clean for a week. While Adam suggested the winner doesn't get to mow the lawn, take out the trash or do anything outside. Bri comes in and says “ I can’t do that right now... it’s not the same as pushing a stroller, when there’s gas fumes coming out. Sorry that is something that a pregnant woman should not be doing” The tone in which she said it 🙄

Bri you’re pregnant not paralyzed. You can take out the trash, do outside work and mow the lawn (self propelled as per Adam). I’ve never heard of a pregnant not being able to do something because of fumes...I could be wrong, but then again, I’m 7 months pregnant and doing everything that I can around the house. She just doesn’t want to do it.

Something that came into my mind recently, was that perhaps she’s not having a boy but a girl. She’s been sharing a lot of her pregnancy and baby stuff. A lot of it is girly stuff- bows, gowns, prints etc. So maybe it’s a girl and they definitely know what it is. Lastly, I think that someone hasn’t been quarantine like they say they have. Because it came out of her mouth that GG had said “we’ll be lucky if we make it out quarantine without a broken bone” when speaking about the Landon and Presley jumping around and stuff. She def has STILL been sending them to GG during quarantine.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

It’s the first full week of August and she already has her fall decorations up.

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

Casper Koehler. Yikes.

They won't use any of those names.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

McLaren Koehler sounds like a law firm.

Her taste in names is truly awful. Is she trolling people on purpose?!
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

Good god we aren't even half way through AUGUST and she's decorated for fall. The whole point of decorating for seasons is to get excited about the transition and changing weather. It's the height of summer right now! She really just has to be the first one to decorate out of all the YTMs...yawn.
SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

I’ve been just lurking for quite a while but she’s really on a new level lately between her “course”, her podcasts, and her actual videos. One of my recent favorites was her “pregnant morning routine” (mine never changed lol, I got up and got ready and went to work the same as always?) when she was continuously bitching about how the kids woke up early and crashed it.... she didn’t even wake up herself until 7!!! That would be a dream to think I could sleep until 7 and then go through some relaxed little rituals for an hour and still have sleeping children. What time do they get up?! We are lucky if it’s 6:30 and we haven’t started hearing the yelling for us from my son’s room.

And I don’t even know anymore with her decorating like two months ahead.... it’s 90 degrees out. Put away the pumpkins. Worse than that, though, is her whole “virtual homeschool” rambling and posting. Landon is doing distance/virtual learning through his school. That’s not homeschool, Bri. You will be helping him complete assignments created and assigned by a teacher, with lessons provided by the teacher, from curriculum that the teacher is trained in. You aren’t the teacher. It’s more work than just shipping him off, sure, but her white board and charts and chalkboards and desk are hilarious. You do you, Bri, while the rest of America’s parents are doing just fine at the kitchen table. 🤣
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So I don’t watch bris videos anymore and I just barely follow her on Instagram because I couldn’t take the overly staged fake happy life. It’s all still the same. Anyway from her recent stories I think she is in denial that her baby is a boy. I mean unless they doctored that ultrasound video I could swear it’s a boy. She is buying some pretty girly items, floral, bows and that winter hat with the double pom poms would never be on my sons head lol. I wouldn’t even wear it! However she is obsessed with Disney so that makes sense. She is definitely in competition with Tiffani and probably completely jealous she is having a girl so she needs to one up her with all of the stuff.

Also to the hero who listened to the names on the podcast thank you! Haha those names are hideous. Mclaren? You’re naming your kid after a luxury car?? Hahaha oh and Bentley. Yikes!
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Maybe not so much in denial that it’s a boy as trying to pretend really hard that she’s still “team green.” Also, as someone currently pregnant with (probably) a boy, girl clothing is so much cuter and stores tend to have more, so it’s easier to affiliate link.
Jzam08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jzam08 »

Omg what is with her freaking voice on the baby names podcast, she tries to sound all sweet but comes off as a condescending B.
Jzam08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jzam08 »

Strawberry71 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:59 pm Has anyone listened to the new podcast episode, where they disclose the baby names they love but won’t be using? If not, I’ll save you the trouble. My God does Bri have HORRIBLE NAMES on her list 😂😂 Adam was being nice when he said “off the beaten path”.

Here are the names

Adam

Girl:
Eliza
Zoe
Jade
Dakota
McKenna

Boy:

Boy:
Camden
Christian
Casper
Clayton
Jackson

Bri

Girl:
Rider
Roscoe
Shaylee
Bentley
Arlo

Boy:
McLaren- Mick, Mickey
Colton
Hendrix
Casper/Caspian
Crosby

Clearly Adam has the better taste in names and won that battle. Also, she was such a bitch in the podcast. They were talking about what kind of bet they should do. First off, she kept mentioning how Coronavirus has “ruined” things... not like it hasn’t killed people Brianna 🙄 She then said that the winner wouldn’t have to clean for a week. While Adam suggested the winner doesn't get to mow the lawn, take out the trash or do anything outside. Bri comes in and says “ I can’t do that right now... it’s not the same as pushing a stroller, when there’s gas fumes coming out. Sorry that is something that a pregnant woman should not be doing” The tone in which she said it 🙄

Bri you’re pregnant not paralyzed. You can take out the trash, do outside work and mow the lawn (self propelled as per Adam). I’ve never heard of a pregnant not being able to do something because of fumes...I could be wrong, but then again, I’m 7 months pregnant and doing everything that I can around the house. She just doesn’t want to do it.

Something that came into my mind recently, was that perhaps she’s not having a boy but a girl. She’s been sharing a lot of her pregnancy and baby stuff. A lot of it is girly stuff- bows, gowns, prints etc. So maybe it’s a girl and they definitely know what it is. Lastly, I think that someone hasn’t been quarantine like they say they have. Because it came out of her mouth that GG had said “we’ll be lucky if we make it out quarantine without a broken bone” when speaking about the Landon and Presley jumping around and stuff. She def has STILL been sending them to GG during quarantine.

She said on her pregnancy update today she sent the kids to her grandmas so she could do her fall decor video. Really!?
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Well for the kid being a boy holds some benefits in her family. The boy will turn into them both. But karma...lets just say “history “ does repeat itself and her children will walk away from her drunk ass just like she did her parents!! A divorce is soon to follow this addition. The boss bitch will be on fleek until, JFC probably until she dies!
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

She orders her lunch from Panera Bread because it’s all made fresh there everyday? What is she talking about?? Everything at Panera Bread (soups, Mac & Cheese, Bread Dough, Muffin batter) is all brought in from their warehouses and all arrives frozen. All they do is reheat it the soup in their steam tables and bake off the already prepared doughs.

Hardly what I would call “homemade” although we have all seen her idea of homemade when it comes to her meal plans (Annie’s Mac & Cheese and chicken fingers) so to each their own I guess.

Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

I laughed when she said Panera was freah 😭😂😂 I still can’t believe she has her fall decor up RIGHT NOW and will have a video out Monday. She mentioned today that her OB is telling her to schedule an induction at 39 weeks or after... sure Jan. She just wants to be Youtube/ IG ready....she looks quite rough without makeup.

Return to “Brianna K”