BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, running off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

TITLE CREDIT: luxe0780

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1696910#p1696910

pinkdrink123
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

Unread post by pinkdrink123 »

I have another one just for fun

Ladybits of Bri - Lies galore, Hawaii’s a bore, Adams a whore, tap to clean some more
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

Unread post by luxe0780 »

dcp will be thrilled with the nod to him with the title 🤣🤣🤣

so i’ve just watched an old v day clean and decorate with me from 3 years ago (it popped up on my yt). gosh, talk about night and day!! she was so much more real, just wearing normal mom at home clothes, jeans and a nice sweater, not revealing her ladybits in $200 leggings. her appearance was normal too, ok caked in makeup but that’s just bish. but not covered in orangey fake tan, her hair was normal, she was wearing glasses.

wow what a fake person she’s become. even down to the way she talks now versus back then. she sounds manic and over the top now.

and as dated as the decor looked, i totally prefer seeing her in her ohio home!! it’s relatable, it’s a normal family home.

seriously, the hawaii “move” was the worst idea she’s had to date!!!
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

So as usual on her IG stories she was asking what to get Adam for Valentines Day. Someone replied a haircut. Is it just me but this guy just cannot carry off the long hair some guys look good, but he isn’t that type. Don’t get me started on Landon’s hair in the eyes. I really cannot understand how he can see clearly. Although Mom Bish thinks her men are so cool.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

the snarks on the long hair i really don’t get. bish has long hair, why can’t the men?? she’s put that headband on landon to keep his hair out of his eyes ive noticed, and adam wears that other headband thing. i honestly don’t see the big deal about the hair. i’m all for snarking but the hair could well be adam’s choice. and maybe landon likes his hair long too? my little one is nearly 5 and loves his long locks. i wouldn’t dream of forcing him to cut it just because males have traditionally had short hair.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

luxe0780 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:22 pm the snarks on the long hair i really don’t get. bish has long hair, why can’t the men?? she’s put that headband on landon to keep his hair out of his eyes ive noticed, and adam wears that other headband thing. i honestly don’t see the big deal about the hair. i’m all for snarking but the hair could well be adam’s choice. and maybe landon likes his hair long too? my little one is nearly 5 and loves his long locks. i wouldn’t dream of forcing him to cut it just because males have traditionally had short hair.
I agree. My boys had long hair until they asked to have it cut. One still has long hair because he doesn't want it cut.He wears a headband to keep it out of his eyes while he plays soccer. Not a big deal.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

She really went out and spent a bunch of money on bins and organizers for her rental pantry? You couldn’t just organize it and deal with it?! This was an opportunity for her to maybe do a budget friendly organizing system or just how to make a pantry more functional without expensive containers. I lived in a hotel for two months once and maybe got two bins from dollar tree. She has a maniacal need to spend money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:40 pm She really went out and spent a bunch of money on bins and organizers for her rental pantry? You couldn’t just organize it and deal with it?! This was an opportunity for her to maybe do a budget friendly organizing system or just how to make a pantry more functional without expensive containers. I lived in a hotel for two months once and maybe got two bins from dollar tree. She has a maniacal need to spend money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is totally crazy dumping all that stuff out of boxes so you can see it in a rental unit. This had to be done mainly because she has no content on IG or Y Tube. She is actually acting like this is her house which is strange enough.
Tatimunoz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tatimunoz »

Since before she left she mentioned she will still do the same content in Hawaii. I am assuming she is trying hard to stick with the theme and be “relatable” even though it is not and boring. I said wow she actually bought expensive bins thats a tiny possibility she might end up moving there after all, but she messed up again while trying so hard to be “relatable and budgety”, she mentioned she is returning the other two she does not currently need. If she was buying a home there she would keep those extra or mention she will need it a her new home. For every video they probably have to buy stuff so that they can use those receipts as right offs. Nope, she is still not giving signs of her actually moving there. Its just a lie after lie in every video.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

She will write it off first for buying it as part of her content, then probably write it off again when she donates it when she leaves. Too bad we can’t see her IG comments wondering if people are asking her why she is buying all this for a rental property. I think they really aren’t doing too much in Hawaii so far just a couple of hikes. No real sight seeing.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

Ugh the level of cringe I got when she called herself an empath. It’s always people like her that go around using that term when you know she is nothing but a mean girl. If she were truly an empath she would realize that moving to Hawaii won’t fix her broken marriage. Nor will it change her controlling and nasty attitude towards her family. She’s let it slip too many times that she didn’t like the mother she was during the quarantine. I think she’s vile. Maybe because of my own childhood i am able to pick up on it, but it’s obvious that her moods affect the entire household. Those poor children. She needs to get help for her personality disorder or her children will forever suffer. Adam is an adult who made a choice to be with her, but her children didn’t make that choice.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:55 pm She will write it off first for buying it as part of her content, then probably write it off again when she donates it when she leaves. Too bad we can’t see her IG comments wondering if people are asking her why she is buying all this for a rental property. I think they really aren’t doing too much in Hawaii so far just a couple of hikes. No real sight seeing.
[/quot

There are so many things she could be doing. Driving across the island, grocery shopping and showing how the prices are so much higher in Hawaii, going to eat some local food, going to Pearl Harbor (I'm sure the tours are closed but you can probably still go to the park), organizing a temporary home without purchasing anything, making a temporary home feel like home.... She could do all of this and vlog about it. I would much rather watch that than some housewife putzing around decorating a rental for Valentine's Day.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:55 pm She will write it off first for buying it as part of her content, then probably write it off again when she donates it when she leaves. Too bad we can’t see her IG comments wondering if people are asking her why she is buying all this for a rental property. I think they really aren’t doing too much in Hawaii so far just a couple of hikes. No real sight seeing.
she will probably photograph the receipt as her record for her accountant, then return the bins. thereby grabbing herself a tax deduction plus her money back. greedy bitch.
Tatimunoz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tatimunoz »

specialk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 pm
[/quot

There are so many things she could be doing. Driving across the island, grocery shopping and showing how the prices are so much higher in Hawaii, going to eat some local food, going to Pearl Harbor (I'm sure the tours are closed but you can probably still go to the park), organizing a temporary home without purchasing anything, making a temporary home feel like home.... She could do all of this and vlog about it. I would much rather watch that than some housewife putzing around decorating a rental for Valentine's Day.
I agree, I enjoyed Bretmen Rock on MTV a thousand times, she did nothing. I bet she is not spontaneous, so she has to plan this and write it down, think about it, sleep on it, add to it for more content a month before and then go out. They dont seem to go in the water but the first week, they are either scared or cold I am not sure and not used to it. “hawaii baby” like she has mentioned, nope not even at california level and the water here is cold most of the time but we swim deep. The weather is okay over there i am not sure about the water right now, so why not enjoy, time is running out.
thejudgeydrudgey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thejudgeydrudgey »

If she’s looking to keep making organization content at their rental, that’s fine but she has an opportunity to make it more unique and isn’t taking it. We all know she’s only in that rental for a few months before moving home to their “new home in Hawaii.”

A lot of people find themselves living someplace that they know isn’t permanent, whether it’s a hotel for a few months for work, or a rental when you’re trying to buy a house within a year, etc. Why not make a video that focuses on small organizational updates you can make that will help you feel like you’re not living out of a suitcase, without breaking the bank. Organization bins and things that are versatile enough that you can buy them for wherever you’re staying now, that will be easy to integrate into another, more permanent home.

She could also do a video on planning/logistics for a cross-country move and how to make it easier on yourself. But she won’t, because she didn’t really move ;)
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

agree with the above, i said the same myself a while ago. surely if you were planning a permanent entire house move by now you’d be in the throes of actually planning it and getting ready for it. we’ve heard nothing to this effect, why??

her “vogue” cover is a joke (in IG stories). i hate how these influencers make light of mental illness and call their propensity to organize/clean “ocd”. no you cunt, it’s not ocd. stop trivializing real mental illness by likening your pathetic content to having a mental illness.

adams had another “accident” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

luxe0780 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:03 pm agree with the above, i said the same myself a while ago. surely if you were planning a permanent entire house move by now you’d be in the throes of actually planning it and getting ready for it. we’ve heard nothing to this effect, why??

her “vogue” cover is a joke (in IG stories). i hate how these influencers make light of mental illness and call their propensity to organize/clean “ocd”. no you c*nt, it’s not ocd. stop trivializing real mental illness by likening your pathetic content to having a mental illness.

adams had another “accident” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Perfect timing on his accident...right when his rx is about to run out lol!! Gotta keep the pills flowing to deal with his lovely wife. Honestly, can you blame him?! I'd be looney if I had to live with her.
Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lightjf »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:45 pm So as usual on her IG stories she was asking what to get Adam for Valentines Day. Someone replied a haircut. Is it just me but this guy just cannot carry off the long hair some guys look good, but he isn’t that type. Don’t get me started on Landon’s hair in the eyes. I really cannot understand how he can see clearly. Although Mom Bish thinks her men are so cool.

I agree, I remember seeing this pic on their engagement blog and thought he looked better with a styled cut.

Each to their own though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

It looks like they made it to the drive in. There is a lot of good content she is missing the mark on posting. Don’t know if a lot of the sightseeing places are closed or limited to visitors because of Covid. It would have been more interesting seeing the island. The most she has accomplished is doing on the highway videos.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

She really has shown almost nothing. Why not make a video comparing and contrasting the differences between living in Hawaii versus Ohio (you’re welcome for that idea, Bri)? Why not show...anything? Discuss the logistics of moving not just across the country but where everything would need to be shipped via air/ship? Talk about house hunting? They literally make a TV show about that so clearly people are interested.

Oh, wait, you can’t go house hunting or talk about the logistics of a cross-country move when you AREN’T ACTUALLY MOVING.

Return to “Brianna K”