https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
KaityKat
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole and Sav: Outnumbered and Outsmarted | Part 4

Unread post by KaityKat »

I can't stand Cole and Sav, they drive me crazy, between the baby talk to Everleigh. Cole and Sav's channel is literally a JoJo Siwa family channel. They are both so immature as parents and probably shouldn't be having children.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

<3 <3 KaityKat <3 <3
KaityKat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaityKat »

I can't stand Cole and Sav, they drive me crazy, between the baby talk to Everleigh. Cole and Sav's channel is literally a JoJo Siwa family channel. They are both so immature as parents and probably shouldn't be having children.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

<3 <3 KaityKat <3 <3
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Does anyone else think they miscarried or something is wrong with the baby? They haven't shared an ultrasound picture and Sav was riding around on those skate things on her instastory. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but if she fell wrong, she could put the baby at risk given she's still pretty early. I can't see her being that reckless if the baby is fine...
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

literallywhat wrote:Does anyone else think they miscarried or something is wrong with the baby? They haven't shared an ultrasound picture and Sav was riding around on those skate things on her instastory. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but if she fell wrong, she could put the baby at risk given she's still pretty early. I can't see her being that reckless if the baby is fine...
No, I don’t. She could fall walking too, should she not walk for 9 months? And I can speak to falling in early pregnancy, I fell down rocks the day after I found out. We were walking (yes just plain ole walking) and one rock was wet, I didn’t see it, I slipped and down I went. Pretty far too. I had some bad scrapes but I was fine and so was baby. The baby is so small and so well cushioned and protected at this stage. I’m not saying she shouldn’t be cautious I’m just saying she could fall doing something as simple as walking like I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nly2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nly2017 »

literallywhat wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:05 pm Does anyone else think they miscarried or something is wrong with the baby? They haven't shared an ultrasound picture and Sav was riding around on those skate things on her instastory. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but if she fell wrong, she could put the baby at risk given she's still pretty early. I can't see her being that reckless if the baby is fine...
That early there isn’t much to see on an ultrasound. She was bowling at 5-6 weeks with Posie.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Nly2017 wrote:
literallywhat wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:05 pm Does anyone else think they miscarried or something is wrong with the baby? They haven't shared an ultrasound picture and Sav was riding around on those skate things on her instastory. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but if she fell wrong, she could put the baby at risk given she's still pretty early. I can't see her being that reckless if the baby is fine...
That early there isn’t much to see on an ultrasound. She was bowling at 5-6 weeks with Posie.
It’s fine to bowl when you’re pregnant. I bowled up until two weeks before I had my oldest four kids. I quit bowling shortly before I found out I was pregnant with my fifth. She’ll be seven on January 3rd. Her brother and best friend will be nine on Monday.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Nly2017 wrote:
It’s fine to bowl when you’re pregnant. I bowled up until two weeks before I had my oldest four kids. I quit bowling shortly before I found out I was pregnant with my fifth. She’ll be seven on January 3rd. Her brother and best friend will be nine on Monday.

Bethany Hamilton surfed when she was very pregnant. I have a friend who was jumping horses until about her sixth month. Unless you have a history of miscarriages or an incompetent cervix, or something like that, you don't have to treat yourself with kid gloves. Our bodies are meant to shelter the fetus. Women used to do hard work in the fields (some places they still do!). I was working long hours on my feet and pushing gurneys with patients in them around.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ajulesa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajulesa »

I’ve just watched Everleigh open her presents and I’m confused. What was happening at the end with them saying something should be in the little purse? And it ended there - so was money supposed to be in the purse? Were they implying it had been taken? I don’t know if I’m being really thick but it was bizarre to me.

And as for Cole saying the 30 $1 notes was the best present, he really is clueless, rude and thoughtless. He did try and correct himself but it shouldn’t have been said in the first place. He really is all about the money!
Nly2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nly2017 »

PirateWench8 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:00 pm
Nly2017 wrote:

I know. I was saying that in regards to her skating that she’s done sport-like activities before and was fine. I had a huge dog jump on my stomach when I was around 13 weeks with my son. They’re cushioned in there.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

They posted their Christmas vlog on Christmas. I’m sorry but that’s bullshit. Their editor deserves to enjoy the holiday too. Judging by his insta he celebrates and has young children. There is nothing in the video that warrants them having their editor working instead of enjoying the holiday. What a stellar example of Christianity. And you know they sought out an emotional gift for Everleigh just so they could exploit her emotions yet again.

Disclaimer: I’m not watching the video so if I’m wrong, lemme know.
ajulesa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajulesa »

strikeaposie wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:18 pm They posted their Christmas vlog on Christmas. I’m sorry but that’s bullshit. Their editor deserves to enjoy the holiday too. Judging by his insta he celebrates and has young children. There is nothing in the video that warrants them having their editor working instead of enjoying the holiday. What a stellar example of Christianity. And you know they sought out an emotional gift for Everleigh just so they could exploit her emotions yet again.

Sadly, not wrong. I skipped but the first is the holy Cole saying that he is going to do Storytime of Jesus before presents because it is the most important thing. A bit hard to take Cole serious on this with him posting this on Christmas day. I mean, if the day was as holy as Cole says it is why post this on Christmas - and as pointed out, his editor had to work. Scrooge!

The present was an iTunes thing. They made a big song and dance how everything Everleigh did on it they would be able to check on. Today she is allowed to use it as much as she likes but after that only 1 hour/day. But wow, Cole must have loved the tears. Jackpot!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

ajulesa wrote:
strikeaposie wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:18 pm They posted their Christmas vlog on Christmas. I’m sorry but that’s bullshit. Their editor deserves to enjoy the holiday too. Judging by his insta he celebrates and has young children. There is nothing in the video that warrants them having their editor working instead of enjoying the holiday. What a stellar example of Christianity. And you know they sought out an emotional gift for Everleigh just so they could exploit her emotions yet again.

Sadly, not wrong. I skipped but the first is the holy Cole saying that he is going to do Storytime of Jesus before presents because it is the most important thing. A bit hard to take Cole serious on this with him posting this on Christmas day. I mean, if the day was as holy as Cole says it is why post this on Christmas - and as pointed out, his editor had to work. Scrooge!

The present was an iTunes thing. They made a big song and dance how everything Everleigh did on it they would be able to check on. Today she is allowed to use it as much as she likes but after that only 1 hour/day. But wow, Cole must have loved the tears. Jackpot!
It’s called an iPod. It’s just like an iPad, and iPhone just a smaller and cheaper version. So in other words they gave her the thing they took away, because she was addicted to it and using it too much. You really can’t make that stuff up. My daughter will be seven next Friday and I wouldn’t dream of giving her an iPod though we can certainly afford to do so if we wanted.

Jessica Martin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessica Martin »

Wait, I didn’t watch the Christmas video, but didn’t she get the iPod in the one video with anything she spells we buy game? They said they wouldn’t give it to her until she was 6, so why wrap it when she was with them when they bought it already?

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Guys, did you know that Savannah is pregnant?
They never mention it so I was like super shocked*

*sarcasm.

Swear to god they brought it up every damn time Savannah was on camera.

Ev knew to cry. She wasn’t crying and then her mother prompted her with “are you cryyyyyyyinnnnnnng” in that high pitched whiny voice. Then Everleigh remembered she had to cry for the camera.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:Guys, did you know that Savannah is pregnant?
They never mention it so I was like super shocked*

*sarcasm.

Swear to god they brought it up every damn time Savannah was on camera.

Ev knew to cry. She wasn’t crying and then her mother prompted her with “are you cryyyyyyyinnnnnnng” in that high pitched whiny voice. Then Everleigh remembered she had to cry for the camera.
That's just sad. "Jump, little performing monkey! Dance for the vlog! Cry for the thumbnail!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I don't know why they expect her to not be addicted to her iPad/iPod. She's in dance competitions and left on her own a lot when they aren't filming, plus they're in the car a lot. They don't encourage reading, etc... so what do they expect her to do on the long drives or breaks between dance classes or numbers at competitions?! They've shown her waking up with the iPad in her bed, so they aren't taking it from her at night. I just don't get parents who don't regulate what their kids do and then punish them extremely for "being addicted to technology." We used to have a rule that my stepdaughter had to put her phone on her dresser at night and then, like a 13 yo would, she snuck on after bed time so it moved to a bookshelf in our bedroom but that was the only "punishment" she received--plus a lengthy lecture about screen time and why it's important. We honestly felt it was more on us for allowing her to have it in her room in the first place.
mrue22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mrue22 »

strikeaposie wrote:They posted their Christmas vlog on Christmas. I’m sorry but that’s bullshit. Their editor deserves to enjoy the holiday too. Judging by his insta he celebrates and has young children. There is nothing in the video that warrants them having their editor working instead of enjoying the holiday. What a stellar example of Christianity. And you know they sought out an emotional gift for Everleigh just so they could exploit her emotions yet again.

Who is their editor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

mrue22 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:They posted their Christmas vlog on Christmas. I’m sorry but that’s bullshit. Their editor deserves to enjoy the holiday too. Judging by his insta he celebrates and has young children. There is nothing in the video that warrants them having their editor working instead of enjoying the holiday. What a stellar example of Christianity. And you know they sought out an emotional gift for Everleigh just so they could exploit her emotions yet again.

Who is their editor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His IG is Micah2.0

peep13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peep13 »

The new baby is probably another girl, but either way they could name it Cash River... same initials as daddy. Definitely gonna have an R middle name.

Return to “Cole and Sav”