Hoe-lier than Thou Haleigh | Haleigh Everts | Part 4

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hoe-lier than Thou Haleigh | Haleigh Everts | Part 4

Unread post by ellarichards34 »

athyker wrote:She pressured him into proposing and is claiming God performed miracles. People like her make me question God and religion.
Um she met him on an app made for hookups...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ellarichards34 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:11 pm
athyker wrote:She pressured him into proposing and is claiming God performed miracles. People like her make me question God and religion.
Um she met him on an app made for hookups...

oh good god. I didn't know that. Why am I not surprised.
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellarichards34 »

athyker wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:11 pm Um she met him on an app made for hookups...

oh good god. I didn't know that. Why am I not surprised.
When I found out she met him on there I was not shocked either.

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I am so over her victim mentality. Sure CJ did a lot that's wrong. But so did she. It's ridiculous.
BahamaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BahamaMama »

athyker wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:17 pm I am so over her victim mentality. Sure CJ did a lot that's wrong. But so did she. It's ridiculous.

Agree!! You can have a victim mentality && be part of the problem. She has admitted to so many emotionally manipulative things on camera that we can all still access.

The comments on her YT right now are really calling her out. So many people urging her to be patient and realize you are forcing this to be “God’s plan”. Encouraging her to think about the children and how this is impacting them. She isn’t deleting comments yet, but she defend their relationship on insta last night.

When my husband heard it, he asked me if she was drunk bc of the way she was talking. She was saying that people were “sharting” all over the most happy & miraculous thing that to happen to her… She insists that Mark is amazing and we all know it. “I know that it’s real love and our relationship is so good, it’s so healthy, and it’s gunna last”

If your relationship is that solid, you don’t have to let the world know… just prove us wrong by living your love story.

Do we think they will make it thru the holidays and stay together? I’m so curious what his family thinks… if any of his family is here WELCOME! We would love to hear from you!
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

BahamaMama wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:53 am
athyker wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:17 pm I am so over her victim mentality. Sure CJ did a lot that's wrong. But so did she. It's ridiculous.

Agree!! You can have a victim mentality && be part of the problem. She has admitted to so many emotionally manipulative things on camera that we can all still access.

The comments on her YT right now are really calling her out. So many people urging her to be patient and realize you are forcing this to be “God’s plan”. Encouraging her to think about the children and how this is impacting them. She isn’t deleting comments yet, but she defend their relationship on insta last night.

When my husband heard it, he asked me if she was drunk bc of the way she was talking. She was saying that people were “sharting” all over the most happy & miraculous thing that to happen to her… She insists that Mark is amazing and we all know it. “I know that it’s real love and our relationship is so good, it’s so healthy, and it’s gunna last”

If your relationship is that solid, you don’t have to let the world know… just prove us wrong by living your love story.

Do we think they will make it thru the holidays and stay together? I’m so curious what his family thinks… if any of his family is here WELCOME! We would love to hear from you!
I doubt they'll actually get married. His family is very involved in his life. They'll see red flags and he'll probably listen to them.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Also, she was very drunk. Slurry her words... I mean, its whatever. I like drinking and relaxing. But she legit sounds like she's spiraling again.
BahamaMama
Amateur
Amateur

CF4B5C43-66F2-4E7D-B3F9-DC21B634FF3C.png
E77052BA-523E-407B-9ADC-C40AB765F2A7.png
CAD2CFD0-F36D-44FA-9F0D-D1D5343C7EBE.jpeg
Did anyone else see the cringe reel she made with her ring?? The lyrics “make his pockets hurt”. Umm what?
1. A 3k ring is not what I would consider making pockets hurt.
2. Why would you say that about your fiancé?? That kind of mentality is so sad! We all know if she could have afforded that ring herself she would have bought it and proposed to herself on Mark’s behalf.

Loved in the comments someone asked if it was a diamond or Moissanite. A 5 carat diamond -not the ring, just the stone- is almost 10x more than her ring. Her need to look rich and keep up appearances for appearances sake is undeniable. She was happy with her last ring for awhile then needed to upgrade and add a band they couldn’t afford bc she WANTED it. She is like a child who pitches a fit when told no. Even if God sent a huge sign they should not be together she would twist it into meaning they should be together.

I (way too often!!) think about when she did Mormon stories and claimed God sent huge storms (hurricane maybe) to stop her from driving to NY from Utah to get back together with her ex bc she couldn’t make it happen over the phone. She thought God would send storms that would kill people just to prevent her from getting to her ex. 🤯🥴
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BahamaMama
Amateur
Amateur

DoeEyes I hope you are right and his family steps in to stop this train wreck.

Also agree, nothing wrong with drinking!
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Oh God. The amount of times she uses the word "miraculous." So fucking gross. She's delusional.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

I'm sorry...lost? So, CJ "died"? Lol. Yes. She sounds like she's done a LOT of reflection and healing...

Why is she acting like because her marriage ended that her kids suddenly no longer have a father??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theresev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theresev »

Ugh yes, her attempt to defend herself last night on Instagram was so cringe, she was definitely drunk. If you have to tell people that "it's s healthy and that it's gunna last" its a clear indicator that it's not..
k777s
Amateur
Amateur

Hoe-lier than Thou Haleigh | Haleigh Everts | Part 4

Unread post by k777s »

as a single mom whose ex-husband really does want nothing to do with their children after we split, this whole narrative that CJ is a terrible father all of the sudden, and that he’s essentially dead to them and is being replaced by Mark, is beyond infuriating. I have a new boyfriend and I’ve been dating him for several months, probably about the same amount of time that she’s been dating Mark. And I have never been so sure that this is the love that I deserve, and that this love is going to last. However we both are smart enough to understand that, especially with children, these things take time. And we ARE actually doing this the right way. She’s being ripped apart in her youtube comments, I hope Mark reads them and takes a step back and understand the effect that has on the kids at a minimum. btw - family court cases are public information in AZ, you can search and read everything. Their next hearing is set for NOVEMBER. and it’s a preliminary hearing. The divorce isn’t even close to being finalized. It’ll probably be finalized about a month before her and Mark’s wedding. In fact, it wasn’t even filed until 8/23. But yet, she’s been so sure? Mark proposed DAYS after she actually filed for divorce.

ClassyWren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ClassyWren »

k777s wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:41 pm as a single mom whose ex-husband really does want nothing to do with their children after we split, this whole narrative that CJ is a terrible father all of the sudden, and that he’s essentially dead to them and is being replaced by Mark, is beyond infuriating. I have a new boyfriend and I’ve been dating him for several months, probably about the same amount of time that she’s been dating Mark. And I have never been so sure that this is the love that I deserve, and that this love is going to last. However we both are smart enough to understand that, especially with children, these things take time. And we ARE actually doing this the right way. She’s being ripped apart in her youtube comments, I hope Mark reads them and takes a step back and understand the effect that has on the kids at a minimum. btw - family court cases are public information in AZ, you can search and read everything. Their next hearing is set for NOVEMBER. and it’s a preliminary hearing. The divorce isn’t even close to being finalized. It’ll probably be finalized about a month before her and Mark’s wedding. In fact, it wasn’t even filed until 8/23. But yet, she’s been so sure? Mark proposed DAYS after she actually filed for divorce.

Where did you go to find that information? Everytime I try to look up divorce records it wants me to pay money
k777s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by k777s »

ClassyWren wrote:
k777s wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:41 pm as a single mom whose ex-husband really does want nothing to do with their children after we split, this whole narrative that CJ is a terrible father all of the sudden, and that he’s essentially dead to them and is being replaced by Mark, is beyond infuriating. I have a new boyfriend and I’ve been dating him for several months, probably about the same amount of time that she’s been dating Mark. And I have never been so sure that this is the love that I deserve, and that this love is going to last. However we both are smart enough to understand that, especially with children, these things take time. And we ARE actually doing this the right way. She’s being ripped apart in her youtube comments, I hope Mark reads them and takes a step back and understand the effect that has on the kids at a minimum. btw - family court cases are public information in AZ, you can search and read everything. Their next hearing is set for NOVEMBER. and it’s a preliminary hearing. The divorce isn’t even close to being finalized. It’ll probably be finalized about a month before her and Mark’s wedding. In fact, it wasn’t even filed until 8/23. But yet, she’s been so sure? Mark proposed DAYS after she actually filed for divorce.

Where did you go to find that information? Everytime I try to look up divorce records it wants me to pay money
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2021-093887

BahamaMama
Amateur
Amateur

k777s wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:40 pm
ClassyWren wrote:
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2021-093887

Wow! I wonder what took her so long to file. All the texts and videos she posted at the beginning of the divorce show that CJ wanted her to file and not drag it out.
k777s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by k777s »

BahamaMama wrote:
k777s wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:40 pm http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2021-093887

Wow! I wonder what took her so long to file. All the texts and videos she posted at the beginning of the divorce show that CJ wanted her to file and not drag it out.
i’m not sure either. I found it super interesting, especially considering she said that she had filed a long time ago. She specifically said in one of her videos that she “got the divorce paperwork going and then cancelled it” though, there’s 0 record of that. But then she’s been saying on her insta stories for months that she submitted it. odd that she didn’t actually even file until a few weeks ago. wonder if mark knows that.

spillthattea19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spillthattea19 »

I wonder if someone called child services on her again because she made an announcement that she's no longer sharing her personal life on instagram or youtube. (Let's see how long this lasts *eyeroll*). She'll be making her instagram for family and friends only like she did a few years ago.

I deactived my finsta account that I follow her on while she manually deletes everyone, so I can still lurk lol
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

spillthattea19 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:58 pm I wonder if someone called child services on her again because she made an announcement that she's no longer sharing her personal life on instagram or youtube. (Let's see how long this lasts *eyeroll*). She'll be making her instagram for family and friends only like she did a few years ago.

I deactived my finsta account that I follow her on while she manually deletes everyone, so I can still lurk lol
Spiraling...
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

She should delete her youtube videos and channel then. *eyeroll.

She'll come back in a few months married and pregnant. Sadly.

Return to “Haleigh Everts”