Beauty and the Beastons

dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by dannirog »

Her hair is disgusting. I’ve said that before! White fried mess with black roots. Literally looks like she never washes it! Her hair should be on peopleofwalmart.com

Not_Sponsored wrote:Jesus Christ, wash your hair. Or at least use some dry shampoo, ffs. And stop trying to make “Momiform” a thing, it’s not going to happen.
Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

A cold. FFS. I have a friend with FIVE boys under 5.5 (oops twins made for Irish triplets) and she has stage 3 breast cancer and is in the middle of chemo and yet she moms the hell out of those kids everyday. I just want to tell her to pull up her big girl pants and use her platform to inspire vs complain. She needs to take a page from Onelittlemama (Kilee Nickels - Instagram mom). Also, is her television ever not on? I have the Disney channel babysit my kids sometimes too, but sheesh!

Unread post by Guest »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Is Tiffani’s dad in the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents aren’t together and dad lives in NC

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I got this sweater for 5.99!
*25 seconds and an ad later..*
Like I said, I got this sweater for 4.99...
Okay which one is it? This is why I unsubscribed lmao

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

She's such a spaz.....constantly buying and shopping and dollar spot deals forget the deals and crappy little signs like "it's fall y'all" what about I saved enough money and now I can pay off my cars and house and have no debt y'all! Stupid stupid women of youtube with all their mommy's sippy cup cups and momma bear shirts.....grow up and get shit payed off stop wasting money on stupid crap!!!!!!!! burn the stickers for the stupid planners your not 12!!!adult already!
deannaroseo wrote:I got this sweater for 5.99!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

She's a liar! All the people on here that knew her from the past say so and I believe them! You can only like for so long before it starts catching up to u.

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Anastasia2468 wrote:She's such a spaz.....constantly buying and shopping and dollar spot deals forget the deals and crappy little signs like "it's fall y'all" what about I saved enough money and now I can pay off my cars and house and have no debt y'all! Stupid stupid women of youtube with all their mommy's sippy cup cups and momma bear shirts.....grow up and get shit payed off stop wasting money on stupid crap!!!!!!!! burn the stickers for the stupid planners your not 12!!!adult already!

I think that’s one of the things that seriously baffles me about Tiffani. She spends SO. MUCH. MONEY and it’s all on pointless crap. Her husband is a personal trainer. They do okay but they are certainly aren’t rolling in it. She always shares that her grocery trips are in the $200s consistently, which is understandable as a family of five. How after buying food and the things your kids need do you have all this money for constant shopping?! They strike me as a couple where tiny husband has no voice and she runs them right into bankruptcy.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Going through her insta stories she was shocked that her boys were enjoying the ground turkey she was making as part of her and Chris’s dinner. It always annoys me when parents don’t feed their kids what they are having. I know this is probably controversial in some way and fed is best. But why not let them try different things? They will grow up eating nothing but chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese at this rate!
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Omg me and my husband allwaaaays say the same thing this exactly! Parents wonder and always complain all my kids eat is nuggets or burgers....and those r the ones ordering a plain hamburger no ketchup no pickles no onion no nothing....how do u know if they like it if you don't give it a chance.....i always tell my kids when they don't wanna try something bc of how it looks that chocolate ice cream looks like melted poop and you tried it right and u liked it right..... they say oh yeah and just try whatever. I always make them try everything with the point of their finger they aren't allowed to say they don't like it until they try it......dam it's all about putting in a little effort and getting creative. I have five kids I've even done trying stickers u try something new u get a sticker ......they all eat really well. kids will eat more than u think if u just give them a chance give them some room don't force them don't ever ever force them to eat something they don't like bc they see food as a bad experience instead of an exciting time to try something new or enjoy eating. Another rule I have is u don't like what's for dinner, u are free to get up make a peanut butter sandwich or be hungry till breakfast....the sandwiches have gotten old... they almost almost always like what I make Image
Decororchid528 wrote:Going through her insta stories she was shocked that her boys were enjoying the ground turkey she was making as part of her and Chris’s dinner. It always annoys me when parents don’t feed their kids what they are having. I know this is probably controversial in some way and fed is best. But why not let them try different things? They will grow up eating nothing but chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese at this rate!
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Oh yeah and Tiffani is a crazy ass whiney bitch lol I almost forgot to write ab her lol i went off on a tangent lol

I also believe see bought her baby a new wardrobe at like a thrift store or consignment store then started writing not fitting in and not going along with the crowd and being your own person.....I feel it was throwing shade at Aarynnn bc of her clothing haul and how ridiculously expensive it was.....I dunno ...

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Even her intro song says "lala-lielielielielie-lalala

Lol

Also it was 5 (niedy nine) or 4 like u said before...lol because someone cut it. With a scissor. Freaking looks horrible and I laughed so hard bc she's talking about how much quality stuff there is. Lol looks like your kid came in and cut up your shirt. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f70732.jpg[/img]

Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Minimalist that goes and buys more from target and Walmart in her video. More clothes and more decor. She has no life! Stay at home moms now have nothing to do and complain al day. Miserable lives!! I beyond believe the comments about her lies it’s SO OBVIOUS. 50 pages of comments on here and she’s a newer YouTuber. That says a lot!
Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishmama36 »

Beaston Family Whines should be the title of TH’s YouTube channel. Convinced he doesn’t have a pair of balls seeing as he resides up Tiffani’s ass most of the time. Maybe that’s why she chose a pocket sized husband.
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

The way her husband talks; he splits all his sentences up into like 3-4 word chunks and takes a pause. Idk. It annoys me.

She went to target. Forgot to mention she got breast milk bags. But then mentioned it. Don’t worry!

Take her son on a trip to dunkin for some us time. Spend 5 minutes filming an advertisement for that app she’s cramming down our faces (that I might actually download because whatever I like free stuff too lol :-) )

Bought more stuff!!!!!!!
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Brookemaxson wrote:Minimalist that goes and buys more from target and Walmart in her video. More clothes and more decor. She has no life! Stay at home moms now have nothing to do and complain al day. Miserable lives!! I beyond believe the comments about her lies it’s SO OBVIOUS. 50 pages of comments on here and she’s a newer YouTuber. That says a lot!
Lawyer turned stay-at-home mom here, and I have plenty to do and don't complain all day. My life isn't miserable at all, and that's the case for most of my peers, too.

That being said, these YT attention whores are a whole different breed, and Tiffani does seem miserable all the time. I think she does the bare minimum as far as cleaning, cooking, and keeping her children alive, but she doesn't teach her kids, take them to have engaging experiences, or interact with them in the way that most of the moms I know do. She thinks that complaining constantly makes her seem real or relatable, and instead, she just comes across as lazy, whiney and entitled. She is full of humblebrags about how wonderful Tiny Husband is, how much milk she makes, how happy they are... all while she has that giant perma-frown on her face. She needs to stop having children, stop seeking approval from her YT fans, and go back to working outside of the house. Then her kids can go to daycare/preschool where they will probably thrive, because they'll be doing something besides watching TV all day every day.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Should have clarified, I meant these YT moms. :)

msmarbles wrote:
Brookemaxson wrote:Minimalist that goes and buys more from target and Walmart in her video. More clothes and more decor. She has no life! Stay at home moms now have nothing to do and complain al day. Miserable lives!! I beyond believe the comments about her lies it’s SO OBVIOUS. 50 pages of comments on here and she’s a newer YouTuber. That says a lot!
Lawyer turned stay-at-home mom here, and I have plenty to do and don't complain all day. My life isn't miserable at all, and that's the case for most of my peers, too.

That being said, these YT attention whores are a whole different breed, and Tiffani does seem miserable all the time. I think she does the bare minimum as far as cleaning, cooking, and keeping her children alive, but she doesn't teach her kids, take them to have engaging experiences, or interact with them in the way that most of the moms I know do. She thinks that complaining constantly makes her seem real or relatable, and instead, she just comes across as lazy, whiney and entitled. She is full of humblebrags about how wonderful Tiny Husband is, how much milk she makes, how happy they are... all while she has that giant perma-frown on her face. She needs to stop having children, stop seeking approval from her YT fans, and go back to working outside of the house. Then her kids can go to daycare/preschool where they will probably thrive, because they'll be doing something besides watching TV all day every day.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Tiffany is as cheap as the free donut she got her son and tacky bragging about getting to school on time. I feel sorry for her kids teacher having to deal with her big mouth. Tiffy save the raccoon eye look for Halloween.
pinklove5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinklove5 »

I know what you meant. I will say I have 2 SAHM friends that really did lose themselves and friends. They did that to themselves though. Then there are SAHMs that rock it! Tiffani does not rock it.

I love my kid so much but lol I have to be honest... I have friends w/o kids that are married and I occasionally get jealous of all that freedom.
Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kristieandrews6 »

lilagrace1 wrote:Tiffany is as cheap as the free donut she got her son and tacky bragging about getting to school on time. I feel sorry for her kids teacher having to deal with her big mouth. Tiffy save the raccoon eye look for Halloween.
I agree! She has no class at all. So tacky to bring up a teacher and then mock “we’re early” get a life. That’s her true colors. That’s who she really is. She can’t handle being called out for even something small. Such a negative psychopath.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Kristieandrews6 wrote:
lilagrace1 wrote:Tiffany is as cheap as the free donut she got her son and tacky bragging about getting to school on time. I feel sorry for her kids teacher having to deal with her big mouth. Tiffy save the raccoon eye look for Halloween.
I agree! She has no class at all. So tacky to bring up a teacher and then mock “we’re early” get a life. That’s her true colors. That’s who she really is. She can’t handle being called out for even something small. Such a negative psychopath.

Right she has that talk about people behind their back personality. If she's late and the teacher mentions it so what? It wasn't even worth thinking about but she has to make it into a big deal probably why the teacher doesn't want her on the field trip. Also why does she always dress her boys alike? Seems like she could let her older son decide what he wants once in awhile.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”