Beauty and the Beastons

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by Guest »

Anastasia2468 wrote:Did the person who read about people throwing shade at her in another message thread ever find it? I'm so curious to read it they said she didn't come out looking so good at the end of it I've gone back in this message thread but I can't find who who wrote it...also those that know her what the heck are u guys scared of her and what shell do she isn't the mafia lol like spill some tea for us what are you scared of?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
No one is scared of her. We don’t wanna deal with her bullshit again since most of us got the hell away from her and are glad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

I think I meant xojuliana the one I talked about a while back then ...the one that has the same exact tattoo on her foot that Tiffany does. Someone wrote about having read something about her that wasn't too good. I thought she was cool and legit....please spill...
Anastasia2468 wrote:Did the person who read about people throwing shade at her in another message thread ever find it? I'm so curious to read it they said she didn't come out looking so good at the end of it I've gone back in this message thread but I can't find who who wrote it...also those that know her what the heck are u guys scared of her and what shell do she isn't the mafia lol like spill some tea for us what are you scared of?

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

For fucks sake her daily stories can be summed up in these three pics....poor me...me me me me...everything sucks....poor me....look at me....it's so hard being me.....motherhood sucks.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4eaf74.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... cb7432.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 65b8f2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4ffd2a.jpg[/img]

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Also this owl thing is perfect for her complaining because it shows as proof how much it sucks for her to be awake or how much the baby moves or whatever it says on the app I don't even know she just loves that crap bc it serves as a pity party visual....look Chris look how hard my life is......look everyone I'm gonna screenshot it...feel.sorry for me......me me me...poor little me......my God Chris needs a vasectomy quick! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 88f98f.jpg[/img]

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Omg he did where? Lol
christinatina wrote:Lol he said “Tiffani is still 12 in many ways” lolo! Yea pretty much glad you admitted that to everyone. Embarrassing!!!!
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Thanks for the tea girl....yeeeeess....
dannirog wrote:I think the oddest thing bc I knew her was that she asked a bunch of ppl to be in her wedding that she didn’t even like. She told me shit abt them all the time. None of them asked her to be in theirs. She made fun of all of them, talked badly about them often, talked bad about their weddings (meanwhile she was nothing more than a guest) and then still asked them to be in hers. That made no sense to so many ppl.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

How many times does this woman need to declutter her clothes ? If you need to declutter this frequently stop buying/peddling more crap. Also sick of hearing her bitch about how “small” her closet is and how she will have a big one in the future. Be grateful for what you have! You live in a 5 bedroom house already, what more could you possibly want?
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Drama Llama wrote:How many times does this woman need to declutter her clothes ? If you need to declutter this frequently stop buying/peddling more crap. Also sick of hearing her bitch about how “small” her closet is and how she will have a big one in the future. Be grateful for what you have! You live in a 5 bedroom house already, what more could you possibly want?
That's exactly what I thought. I wont even watch it. Like how many times can you declutter the same small closet. So Boring!!!!
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Anastasia2468 wrote:Also this owl thing is perfect for her complaining because it shows as proof how much it sucks for her to be awake or how much the baby moves or whatever it says on the app I don't even know she just loves that crap bc it serves as a pity party visual....look Chris look how hard my life is......look everyone I'm gonna screenshot it...feel.sorry for me......me me me...poor little me......my God Chris needs a vasectomy quick! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 88f98f.jpg[/img]

Big whoop. She’s lucky her baby sleeps 2 hours consecutively. My son would wake every 2 hours on the dot for the first 2-3 months of life. He probably slept his first 4-5 hour stretch at 4 months then regressed and then I sleep trained him at 13 months and that was the first 12 hour sleep I got since he had been born. Cry me a fucking river. It’s part of having kids.

Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Same videos over and over again! I didn’t watch.but it’s funny someone said she wants a bigger closet? Get a a job. What will her kids think when they are older? Oh mom did nothing really but video herself cleaning and complaining.

Her IG post about attracting people like her was to much!!!! What a bunch of crazy women? It’s not possible that anyone normal would want to be her friend.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Drama Llama wrote:How many times does this woman need to declutter her clothes ? If you need to declutter this frequently stop buying/peddling more crap. Also sick of hearing her bitch about how “small” her closet is and how she will have a big one in the future. Be grateful for what you have! You live in a 5 bedroom house already, what more could you possibly want?
Right? Also, her closet is a pretty good size IMO. She doesn't even have to share it because there's the 2 in their room. She also has a dresser with clothes. My husband and I have 1 closet we share and every article of clothing goes in it-no dresser/drawers. I don't see her issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

hnelson1443 wrote:
Right? Also, her closet is a pretty good size IMO. She doesn't even have to share it because there's the 2 in their room. She also has a dresser with clothes. My husband and I have 1 closet we share and every article of clothing goes in it-no dresser/drawers. I don't see her issue.

Yeah first of all she does one of these like eight times a year. I have decluttered my closet twice this year and realized this morning I have nothing to wear to work now LOL. ANYWAY I would kill for her closet. Mine is long and skinny designed for whatever people wore in the 20s when my house was built. Oh and my husband uses our guest room closet. Some of these youtubers can be so selfish and not realize they should appreciate what they have.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Decororchid528 wrote:
hnelson1443 wrote:

Yeah first of all she does one of these like eight times a year. I have decluttered my closet twice this year and realized this morning I have nothing to wear to work now LOL. ANYWAY I would kill for her closet. Mine is long and skinny designed for whatever people wore in the 20s when my house was built. Oh and my husband uses our guest room closet. Some of these youtubers can be so selfish and not realize they should appreciate what they have.
I declutter mine maybe 1x a year, sometimes 2. Even then, I only need to get rid of 2-3 items I'm not into anymore or would better suit someone else's needs.

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Decororchid528 wrote:
hnelson1443 wrote:

Consumerism at its finest Image

ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

Today's Vlog.. Poor Tiffani has a cold and has to take care of her kids by herself oh no....
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

ka730pp wrote:Today's Vlog.. Poor Tiffani has a cold and has to take care of her kids by herself oh no....
I watched the first 5 min and that was all I could take of all her complaining self. How they think having another baby so close together makes for good videos after is beyond me.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Is Tiffani’s dad in the picture?

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Jesus Christ, wash your hair. Or at least use some dry shampoo, ffs. And stop trying to make “Momiform” a thing, it’s not going to happen.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Jesus Christ, wash your hair. Or at least use some dry shampoo, ffs. And stop trying to make “Momiform” a thing, it’s not going to happen.

Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen. Lmao. U read this in Regina's voice.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

I read this in Regina's voice*

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”