Amateur

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Post by Judge_Moody »

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by herebcofbritney »

Judge_Moody wrote:https://community.babycenter.com/post/a ... to_babysit...

For your reading pleasure :D

That’s sad. If she was watching someone’s kid I’m sure she would expect payment. She sounds so stuck up.
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Post by Mommy0912 »

I went through the comments, gosh she got mad when people told her she was overreacting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blueyes37
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Blueyes37 »

I'm glad someone found it! :D
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Post by hnelson1443 »

daniellem0912 wrote:I went through the comments, gosh she got mad when people told her she was overreacting lol

She totally was though Haha. I just read through it.
To sum it all up...
Tiffani offered to pay her mom, who denied payment, for watching the kid(s) while she worked 2 nights/week. Her mom/stepdad changed their minds and said she did need the payment for gas and tolls. Her mom said she didn't want to ask, but the stepdad made her, which made Tiffani sad. She (tiffani) was distraught over the thought of having to ask her own children for money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TuffTalk »

Thank you judge_moody, that was awesomeImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CrazyMazy00 »

You can totally tell how bitchy she is just from her comments. I can’t even imagine how she is in real life. She’s genuinely seems like a miserable person to be around.

Judge_Moody wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:51 am
https://community.babycenter.com/post/a ... to_babysit...

msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Post by msmarbles »

If you ever have too much free time, just search Tiffanirose21 on Babycenter... you can see how obsessive she was about having a girl from before she was even pregnant with Carter. If you want to see perfect, inspirational Tiffani as a racist, look at this thread: https://community.babycenter.com/post/a62594401 When people pointed out that this is not okay, she did nothing but argue and come across as a huge bitch.
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Post by msmarbles »

These are actual quotations of hers from that thread, in case she tries to go back and delete all of this:

"Maybe you all can create your own group and have discussions about how much you hate white people and America instead of shitting on my thread of my adorably baby on cinco de mayo."

"She wants white people to feel like we are all pieces of shit."

"Watch out she's going to use the word oppression on you. Maybe even white supremacist."

But now she preaches that she's Mother Teresa. Right. She is so disgusting.
yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by yoohoo »

Umm... That person that wad offend with the comment for Cinco de Mayo said would you be ok with someone putting a wig and Cap in dressing up like a Jewish person for Passover. One person said now they will and Tiffany responds with that she pretty much will I fucking cant she's racist.
Decororchid528

Post by Decororchid528 »

All of these posts show how she has always been way too concerned with what other people think of her and CANNOT TAKE any smidge of criticism. WhT made her think “oh let me start youtube, everyone will love me!” Ugh

Also another Instagram post complaining about how tired she is.
Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Judge_Moody »

TuffTalk wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Thank you judge_moody, that was awesomeImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are most welcome! If there is one thing I can not stand, it is fake people trying to pretend they are Mother Theresa while in front of the camera, but behind closed doors and her computer screen shes just a typical mean ass brat. You can really get a sense of who she REALLY is by reading those threads and seeing how she reacts to people and the things she complains about. She wrote all that stuff when the 'internet world' wasn't looking and before she had 200 thousand subscribers to impress, but now she put herself under the microscope and people are beginning to look a little closer. The REAL tiff is the one from those baby center threads, constantly complaining, argumentative, pretentious, unapologetic, rude, delusional, entitled, and sometimes downright disgusting. She seems to like criticizing people and judging their decisions in life, but can absolutely not handle when she receives the same treatment. Then turns around and accuses all these people of just being jealous. A great example of this is the fact that EVERY negative comment on her YouTube, Instagram, and any other social media platform run by her or her husband is REMOVED and the person is immediately deleted/blocked, and then mocked on her stories. Its sad.l, I mean really, who has time for that? (I dont think it's her kids and their illnesses or overfeeding that are keeping her up at night)

Karma is the real Queen B and it is going to come for this girl hard. The only thing I sincerely hope is that her sweet children do not suffer from the consequences of their mother's actions. ✌
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Blankslate »

Lord I’ve been lurking but man.....

To all you ladies that had to deal with this psycho in real life.... you the MVPs. I’m so sorry you had to have a leech like that in your life even for a second.

She is the worst.

Post by Guest »

She’s deplorable. When we had our “friend breakup” the things she said to me were beyond comprehension. And told everyone lies upon lies upon lies.

Karma will hit. It already has. The girl is so lonely and dead in the eyes. And psycho.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Tpdcmm »

Okay can we talk about this “life updates” video. They AREN’T moving to new construction now because they love their house and the new construction they looked at was on a main road. Ummm...there are plenty of new construction neighborhoods to look in. I have a feeling they probably couldn’t get approved for the mortgage on a house like that. Her YouTube money doesn’t go back as far as most mortgage companies would like and he doesn’t make that much money. I bet they have a lot of debt too. So they are now going to change the guest room into an office. You know, the guest room that they HAD to keep so the boys had to share a room once precious Ella came along... soooo freaking selfish. These people are wack. But guyz, they’re going to start a podcast!!! So many eyerolls.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Post by Brittanymariex3 »

She looked miserable talking about not moving, chris must have put his foot down for once.
prettyinpink4
Amateur
Amateur

Post by prettyinpink4 »

The not moving explanation was weird. Maybe they have realized that after upgrades, the new construction in general is probably out of their budget lol I don’t know why they couldn’t just say so. It’s not a bad thing. New construction has a premium price on it anyway. Or they tried to get preapproved and saw it wouldn’t be high enough so they decided they have to stay and “love their current house so much”
Keller403
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Keller403 »

i was just going to comment about Her update and how when she was pregnant with Ella she had to make the boys share a room because she needed to keep her guest room but now she admits nobody ever comes over so now it has to e a office for HER. Screw giving her children rooms of their own SMH
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by herebcofbritney »

Keller403 wrote:i was just going to comment about Her update and how when she was pregnant with Ella she had to make the boys share a room because she needed to keep her guest room but now she admits nobody ever comes over so now it has to e a office for HER. Screw giving her children rooms of their own SMH
The whole house is her damn office. I don’t get the need for an office/ guest room. When you have 3 kids and a 5 bedroom house your children should all have their own rooms. It’s sad the boys have to share and interrupt each other’s sleep schedules. She should be able to give each kid a room and still have an extra room left over. What are they doing with 2 of the extra rooms at the moment? They have their master, carter and tanner share, then ellas nursery. That’s only 3 used bedrooms. Am I missing something?
Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Judge_Moody »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:41 pm
Keller403 wrote:i was just going to comment about Her update and how when she was pregnant with Ella she had to make the boys share a room because she needed to keep her guest room but now she admits nobody ever comes over so now it has to e a office for HER. Screw giving her children rooms of their own SMH
The whole house is her damn office. I don’t get the need for an office/ guest room. When you have 3 kids and a 5 bedroom house your children should all have their own rooms. It’s sad the boys have to share and interrupt each other’s sleep schedules. She should be able to give each kid a room and still have an extra room left over. What are they doing with 2 of the extra rooms at the moment? They have their master, carter and tanner share, then ellas nursery. That’s only 3 used bedrooms. Am I missing something?

She uses the 4th bedroom as a guest room and the 5th bedroom as the kids playroom. I don't understand why she needs an office when she has that desk thing in her living room and/or plenty of room in her bedroom for a small desk. I mean really.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Post by Pinkcakes0 »

YEP!!! Cutting her out was a great decision. The things she said about me and many others were horrible.

Blankslate wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:21 am
Lord I’ve been lurking but man.....

To all you ladies that had to deal with this psycho in real life.... you the MVPs. I’m so sorry you had to have a leech like that in your life even for a second.

She is the worst.

disney8
Talker
Talker

Post by disney8 »

I watched maybe 3 min of the new video. Let’s be real, they aren’t getting the house b/c of the price. Her face said it all.. she was NOT happy. My cousin lives in the outskirts of Philly in a new construction. She and her husband have great jobs. The house was $800K.

why does she need an office? she doesn’t have a job that requires that. if she had a legit work at home full time job sure that makes sense.
Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kristieandrews6 »

I second that.... surely it wasn’t affordable to them. Now all of a sudden they LOVE their house. They can’t keep anything they say straight.

Who are they copying off of w/the new construction? They seem to mimic everything others do.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jazieg »

I really don't see anything wrong with the boys at their ages now sharing a room and having a bunk bed as they grow older. When I was a kid there were 4 of us kids in a 3 bedroom house, 2 girls, 2 boys. We survived just fine. Yeah when older I can see them wanting privacy, but they are so close in age that nap time disruption, etc., will not interfere.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Megyjames7 »

good point about her deleting and blocking. How many countless hours does she spend monitoring everything? All day and all night apparently. What a very sad life monitoring social media 24/7.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”