kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

You guys, I am legit confused.

Why do these bitches swipe up, swipe up, swipe up for this or that.

Do that many people actually follow their links and buy stuff? It is so annoying. I could see if it was a spectacular product...but really Tiffani...they self hoots everywhere. No one really cares about the boots you are wearing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Her constant need to have strangers tell her she is doing a great job is so freaking odd and not normal!!! She really needs counseling !!! All her comments say...omg your such a great mom...your doing a great job don't let people bring you down. Its nuts how they have to tell her on every video shes so great.

also...how much coffee can 2 people possibly drink a day lol I noticed a couple weeks ago they bought a 100 count k cup box of coffee. now they bought another 100 count box lol Good lord thats enough for an office full of people
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

It's strange how she puts tiny hubby to work the second he gets home. He's there telling the camera tiffy asked me to make the boys mac n cheese, add the rice to the soup, feed ella, etc more like she commanded him to do that so she could lazy around and think of more things to whine about.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

kristieanne87 wrote:You guys, I am legit confused.

Do that many people actually follow their links and buy stuff? It is so annoying. I could see if it was a spectacular product...but really Tiffani...they self hoots everywhere. No one really cares about the boots you are wearing.

I believe she gets money for then purchasing from anything she links through amazon, which is one reason she has so many things up. Probably hoping someone will be that random kid item or cooking pan she has haha. Gotta get her $.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

they all go to affiliate links to make more money if you check the link when you swipe up so pretty much just being greedy and 99.999999% of the time nobody has 'asked about' the scarf that was in the background of someone's video they just want to see if they can grab some money from the people that support them
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.

Unread post by Guest »

I think it’s funny that she mocked somebody for wanting to be her friend when she has literally none

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:

they all go to affiliate links to make more money if you check the link when you swipe up so pretty much just being greedy and 99.999999% of the time nobody has 'asked about' the scarf that was in the background of someone's video they just want to see if they can grab some money from the people that support them
I wouldn't even click on the link if I were you, especially the Amazon links. They track any purchases you make if you happen to keep the tab or your browser open. A lot of YouTubers have done "things people buy with my affiliate links" videos, because it doesn't matter if you buy something completely unrelated, they still get a percentage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Did anyone see they're planning a family vacation after someone here pointed out they have only taken 1? I thought it was interesting timing.

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

hnelson1443 wrote:Did anyone see they're planning a family vacation after someone here pointed out they have only taken 1? I thought it was interesting timing.

Oh yeah she definitely reads this page daily. She gave Tanner so much attention in her last video referencing comments made that he is the quintessential middle
child. I’ll never understand why youtubers cant just ignore it! She’s probably a professional comment deleter like meg.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

And there she is again pretending to be a football fan so she can get another Instagram photo!!
Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kristieandrews6 »

Decororchid528 wrote:And there she is again pretending to be a football fan so she can get another Instagram photo!!
God is good! lol when does she go to church? it’s sad when people claim to be so holy yet don’t live that holy life. So fake!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

That's so gross to me when people randomly want to throw out some #blessed #godisgood when they aren't a bit religous
Kristieandrews6 wrote:
Decororchid528 wrote:And there she is again pretending to be a football fan so she can get another Instagram photo!!
God is good! lol when does she go to church? it’s sad when people claim to be so holy yet don’t live that holy life. So fake!
Brunetterochelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brunetterochelle »

New here but have been following her on IG/YT. I don’t get the trip to FL? That’s a nice area but it’s like old people central. I know I was born and raised in FL. Anything that far down the W coast like Sanibel or Marco Island area is older people. Why not take your kids to Disney? Or Atlantis in Bahamas? Or there are many other more young areas in FL! So many more kid friendly places and this woman would rather go to the retirement beaches. Such a lame and boring family.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Is anyone gonna mention the “ghost” she found while editing or the “black figure”. Wtf. That’s gotta be fake. It looks like a Halloween prop.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:Is anyone gonna mention the “ghost” she found while editing or the “black figure”. Wtf. That’s gotta be fake. It looks like a Halloween prop.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... da55da.png[/img]

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

It looks like a man wearing dark jeans & a jacket hunched over. Tiny husband maybe?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Loverach06 wrote:It looks like a man wearing dark jeans & a jacket hunched over. Tiny husband maybe?

I mean it’s creepy, but she’s playing it out like it’s actually a coincidence. I think her husband helped her with that so they could get attention or something.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:It looks like a man wearing dark jeans & a jacket hunched over. Tiny husband maybe?

I mean it’s creepy, but she’s playing it out like it’s actually a coincidence. I think her husband helped her with that so they could get attention or something.

& then he admits that it was him yet he forgot he was in there creepily when she was filming? I don’t buy it but ok.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”