Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

She posts about how she always wants a baby at 9 months. I want to comment and tell her that she has a mental problem. I really do think she does. She is constantly looking to what’s next and she’s addicted to the attention of being pregnant and having a newborn. It’s obsessive and not normal. And Chris just goes along with all of it. They’re insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Y’all called it. She’s 3 days late. I cannot watch her channel anymore.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

She has a serious problem. She’s never satisfied or happy... that’s so clear with everything she says and does. Won’t be shocking when they have #4. Chris has no backbone and just has to go along with whatever she wants. What a sad life they live. Seems like she’s constantly searching for something to satisfy her.
yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:55 am She has a serious problem. She’s never satisfied or happy... that’s so clear with everything she says and does. Won’t be shocking when they have #4. Chris has no backbone and just has to go along with whatever she wants. What a sad life they live. Seems like she’s constantly searching for something to satisfy her.
100% nailed it! Can't believe Chris won't voice his opinion from what we have seen he does not want another child and just because she does doesn't mean he should give in, it takes two to make the baby maybe use protection Chris! There's nothing more precious then living in the moment!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:55 am She has a serious problem. She’s never satisfied or happy... that’s so clear with everything she says and does. Won’t be shocking when they have #4. Chris has no backbone and just has to go along with whatever she wants. What a sad life they live. Seems like she’s constantly searching for something to satisfy her.
She really is. I watched her video from yesterday and she was bitching about her fridge. Isn’t that whole kitchen new? 🙄 I think she loves being pregnant and the attention that comes with it. Whatever girl... have 10 -20 more kids but just please stop your constant complaining.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

They’re going to end up with 6 kids 😐
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

🤮🤮🤮 in the video next vacation is Florida. No thanks you can stay in PA. Quit trying to live the California/Florida lifestyle Tiffani.. you’re a miserable human and don’t fit it in here at all.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I kind of feel sorry for her, I don’t know how to explain it. Like she’s the kind of person who Is always in competition and has to one up people. If someone close to her has 6 kids, she’ll have to have 7 and let’s face it... if pregnancy is what brings in the views/subs/money she will keep getting pregnant, there is no doubt in my mind about that.

People need to stop playing her game ... INCLUDING YOU SCAMPI
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

She always one ups people, especially people she’s close to. She needs that validation that she won some fake prize in her mind.
yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

Not only that but it's even been said that the Earth won't be here much longer maybe another 20 yrs. If we don't start taking care of her and actually try to make a difference, we are really hurting, and I feel like why would you want to keep bringing kids into this world if we are not going to even be able to last oursleves. We are so over populated on this Earth more then ever. I'm not saying don't have kids but when you do actually truly think about it and the outside factors as well.

Unread post by Guest »

Tiffani,

Did you seriously complain about your fridge???? Really?? You have an awesome fridge. Don’t constantly wish for something bigger and better. Save your money and enjoy your very nice fridge.

Unread post by Guest »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:24 am They’re going to end up with 6 kids 😐
I would guess at least 7. Her mom had 7 so she may want at least that many. Tiffani, if you’re not already pregnant, don’t do this to yourself. Especially if you’re really truly struggling with anxiety as much as you say you do.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by smom12 »

Cries about no sleep.
Cries about painful labor.
Cries about sore nipples.
Cries about being outnumbered.
Cries about too much breast milk.
Cries about Ella breastfeeding.
Cries about Ella not breastfeeding as much.
Cries about having no “date night”
Cries about missing her kids
Cries about Ella not sleeping
Cries about Ella sleeping
Wants another baby.

Typical Tiffani. I see some things haven’t changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

When isn’t Tiffani complaining? My god it must be so hard to do nothing all day but play with kids and clean the kitchen. She is so miserable and just never stops with the negativity.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PleaseStop89 wrote:Mon May 20, 2019 1:37 pm Tiffani,

Did you seriously complain about your fridge???? Really?? You have an awesome fridge. Don’t constantly wish for something bigger and better. Save your money and enjoy your very nice fridge.
The queen of “keeping it real” Is becoming the queen of Keeping Up With The Jones’!

Please keep trying to convince us and yourself that you’re so happy with your YouTube career and youre totally fulfilled with your life. Money and subscribers and babies on babies on babies aren’t going to make you any happier... time to look inward.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I couldn’t remember the number but yes 7 sounds right lol

I agree, I think 3 is a good number. Imagine having to go out to eat to a restaurant with 7 kids 😅
PleaseStop89 wrote:Mon May 20, 2019 1:40 pm
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Mon May 20, 2019 11:24 am They’re going to end up with 6 kids 😐
I would guess at least 7. Her mom had 7 so she may want at least that many. Tiffani, if you’re not already pregnant, don’t do this to yourself. Especially if you’re really truly struggling with anxiety as much as you say you do.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

There was a time, and I haven't even watched these women for even a year, that I thought Bri and Tiff were the level headed normal ones of the bunch, but they are Batshit Crazy!

Saying that Aaryn and Tara are simply foolish, dumb and exhausting. IDK. I'd rather laugh at stupid than SMH at crazy... Most days.

Tiffani doesn't need another kid. It's almost like her Milk is drying up so she has to regenerate. It's all about the milk with her. She will neglect Ella and carry on. Sad.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

I hope she has all boys from here on out. She acted like she had to have the 3rd child because she wanted a girl so badly. Obviously, that didn't satisfy her, either. Chris--pretend you have to go out of town for work and get a secret vasectomy during that time instead. Come back and it will be too late for her to do anything. She was already barely getting through her days when she had just the boys. She's gotten horrifically worse since she's had Ella. I can't watch her anymore. She literally makes me sick to my stomach to watch with her talking about a 4th baby. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

mommyto3 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:14 pm I hope she has all boys from here on out. She acted like she had to have the 3rd child because she wanted a girl so badly. Obviously, that didn't satisfy her, either. Chris--pretend you have to go out of town for work and get a secret vasectomy during that time instead. Come back and it will be too late for her to do anything. She was already barely getting through her days when she had just the boys. She's gotten horrifically worse since she's had Ella. I can't watch her anymore. She literally makes me sick to my stomach to watch with her talking about a 4th baby. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
[/quote

I just hope she stops before she has too much on her plate to give each child the attention they deserve.

Unread post by Guest »

I wonder if not just Tiffani, but all these YouTube mommies have thought about what they will do when their YT careers die? So many of the husbands quit their jobs. This just seems like a terrible basket to put all your eggs in. Eventually they will all fizzle out and viewers will move on. I hope they are not all having babies just to increase their subscribers.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”