Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

PleaseStop89 wrote:I wonder if not just Tiffani, but all these YouTube mommies have thought about what they will do when their YT careers die? So many of the husbands quit their jobs. This just seems like a terrible basket to put all your eggs in. Eventually they will all fizzle out and viewers will move on. I hope they are not all having babies just to increase their subscribers.

That’s what there all there doing having babies and putting them all over youtube gotta make that cha Ching....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shamulu
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by shamulu »

She got a PR package from okbaby.

Yay — free,ugly, cheap blankets!

And she said “see you soon kyra”....

Nobody believes that you are bff with kyra- nobody.

Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

Her sister is due soon...she will announce she is pregnant at the hospital right after her delivery.
Narcissists will do anything for attention. The latest video with them in bed talking about making babies made me almost vomit. GROSS.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Lilyrose22 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:01 am Her sister is due soon...she will announce she is pregnant at the hospital right after her delivery.
Narcissists will do anything for attention. The latest video with them in bed talking about making babies made me almost vomit. GROSS.

Yeah and if she is actually “3 days late” she 100% knows if she’s pregnant or not... I wonder if she’ll act really surprised and like they weren’t trying to prevent a pregnancy.

It’s just sad that they have to allude to being pregnant, or trying to get pregnant or actually get pregnant to be relevant in the YT mommy world. Like you’re not entertaining enough yourself but your pregnancy/labor is and then you and your kid are basically chopped liver after that, so you have to repeat the cycle.

Sounds like a super awesome life guys!! Have fun on all those YT vaycay’s with your 30 kids... looks super enjoyable and relaxing.
prettyinpink4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyinpink4 »

yup, I absolutely believe that she has taken a pregnancy test if she is actually 3 days late.. this girl was obsessed with taking early tests when she was "ttc" with ella
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

OH MY GOD SHE IS THE WORST. Her Instagram stories: “this is cycle day 35 I’ve never been this late without being pregnant. Do I take a test? [insert poll] do I record it? Do I post it even if it’s negative? I don’t like clickbait.” I hate her. Seriously. Grow the f*ck up and stop acting like the world gives any shits about your ovaries and sex life. We all know from the proof that was posted that she just does this to drum up attention. But seriously stop getting pregnant. She is so sick in the head.

brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Tpdcmm wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:46 am OH MY GOD SHE IS THE WORST. Her Instagram stories: “this is cycle day 35 I’ve never been this late without being pregnant. Do I take a test? [insert poll] do I record it? Do I post it even if it’s negative? I don’t like clickbait.” I hate her. Seriously. Grow the f*ck up and stop acting like the world gives any shits about your ovaries and sex life. We all know from the proof that was posted that she just does this to drum up attention. But seriously stop getting pregnant. She is so sick in the head.

Every single thing she does is for Attention!!! I just saw her stupid ig story. Is she even being serious?? lol She use to take 50 test in the week she was trying to get prego for Ella....now all of a Sudden its a question of should I get a preg test??? omg get a life she is such an idiot Shes never happy about anything!!! She can never just raise her kids she is always wanting more kids. She is so sick in the head
Knowing her she will Drag this shit out for days of "Should I get a preg test" lol I hope someone messages her and tells her what an attention whore she is
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

Her sister is about to have her baby in a month or so, right? I think she’s a few weeks behind me. Naturally it’s time for tiff to take all of the attention back and either get pregnant or have a “pregnancy scare”.

Just buy a fucking test and don’t drag it out. If you’re really 7 days late at this point because you “always have a 28 day cycle” than the test will be positive and you can start planning ways to exploit this child and pregnancy the way you did with Ella. Yay!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geese315 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:22 am Her sister is about to have her baby in a month or so, right? I think she’s a few weeks behind me. Naturally it’s time for tiff to take all of the attention back and either get pregnant or have a “pregnancy scare”.

Just buy a fucking test and don’t drag it out. If you’re really 7 days late at this point because you “always have a 28 day cycle” than the test will be positive and you can start planning ways to exploit this child and pregnancy the way you did with Ella. Yay!

Oh if she’s actually late she’s taken about 8 tests by now. She’s just a sick bitch and wants any and all attention being directed at her and her YouTube page. Part of me wouldn’t doubt if she is enjoying rubbing this in Bri’s face, with the timing of Bri’s dad and knowing how bad she wants another. Sick person you are.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

yeahsureok wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:31 am
geese315 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:22 am Her sister is about to have her baby in a month or so, right? I think she’s a few weeks behind me. Naturally it’s time for tiff to take all of the attention back and either get pregnant or have a “pregnancy scare”.

Oh if she’s actually late she’s taken about 8 tests by now. She’s just a sick bitch and wants any and all attention being directed at her and her YouTube page. Part of me wouldn’t doubt if she is enjoying rubbing this in Bri’s face, with the timing of Bri’s dad and knowing how bad she wants another. Sick person you are.
Exactly!!! She prob has already went to the Dr and is going to love all this attention and stabbing Bri in the back, Shes such a freak there is no way she hasn't taken a test yet
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

That’s true! I was thinking I doubt she doesn’t have a single pregnancy test in her house / doubt she could be *that late* without testing.

I almost hope she is pregnant. It’s entertaining watching her embarrass her self on the internet.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

She's fucking mental....

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a52215319
Tpdcmm wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:46 am OH MY GOD SHE IS THE WORST. Her Instagram stories: “this is cycle day 35 I’ve never been this late without being pregnant. Do I take a test? [insert poll] do I record it? Do I post it even if it’s negative? I don’t like clickbait.” I hate her. Seriously. Grow the f*ck up and stop acting like the world gives any shits about your ovaries and sex life. We all know from the proof that was posted that she just does this to drum up attention. But seriously stop getting pregnant. She is so sick in the head.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her kids aren’t even school full time what keep having kids and that house is going to be so chaotic!!!! Have fun going on 5 trips in a year Tiffany.. I seriously hate her....

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thank you fucking god she’s not ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... e132bb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 8c18fa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 80912e.jpg[/IMG]

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! Wow, you all are way overdue for a new thread! Please suggest your favorite titles and I’ll make part 4 shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’ll be doing this for the next few months until she gets pregnant. She’ll be dropping hints and making little comments like how she doesn’t like chicken, she’s so tired/nauseas, her supply randomly dropped, and Chris will “accidentally” use the term baby moon... and it’s all preplanned bullshit by her and her husband to make them more money.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

Oh 100% she will do this again. Guarantee she's going to say in couple of days this "scare" made her think more about another baby and now they are going to be trying. I bet she is sad that it was negative. I hope she doesn't get knocked up again for the kids sake. One day her "dream career" of YouTube will come crashing down and they'll be in so much financial trouble.
yeahsureok wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:06 pm She’ll be doing this for the next few months until she gets pregnant. She’ll be dropping hints and making little comments like how she doesn’t like chicken, she’s so tired/nauseas, her supply randomly dropped, and Chris will “accidentally” use the term baby moon... and it’s all preplanned bullshit by her and her husband to make them more money.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Majoreyeroll2 wrote:Oh 100% she will do this again. Guarantee she's going to say in couple of days this "scare" made her think more about another baby and now they are going to be trying. I bet she is sad that it was negative. I hope she doesn't get knocked up again for the kids sake. One day her "dream career" of YouTube will come crashing down and they'll be in so much financial trouble.
yeahsureok wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:06 pm She’ll be doing this for the next few months until she gets pregnant. She’ll be dropping hints and making little comments like how she doesn’t like chicken, she’s so tired/nauseas, her supply randomly dropped, and Chris will “accidentally” use the term baby moon... and it’s all preplanned bullshit by her and her husband to make them more money.
This is just her amping up for another "TTC" hoax. She needs to have some respect and concern for the moms that actually have trouble conceiving. Oh, wait! We are talking about the self proclaimed "Beauty" and the Beastons. ImageImageImage

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judge_Moody »

New thread name idea--> Tiffani Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This would be so fucking perfect for fake Tiffani

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... a7a619.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”