Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Fading beauty and the unemployed Beastons | Part 5

THREAD CREDIT: JackieS345

Would anyone like to do a recap? ☺️

Previous
Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

Re: Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

Unread post by Guest »

Recap! Whiny and tiny .. 2 unemployed losers who keep popping out kids for likes and views. The same old tired cleaning videos and crappot meals. Tiny joined a band that had 1 gig and then they retired. Whiny didnt get her birthday date (other then the alone time at the water park) and no one came over for her margarita birthday bash. She met strangers (stalkers) at a restaurant and felt like she was kim k (when really she's barely rob k). Shes running out of ideas .. posting old pregnancy pics for compliments ..and definitely announcing her "suprise" pregnancy soon
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

that recap is on point!!!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Catching up on videos here and those jars were ridiculous. The labels look horrible, she has the writing of a child lol. I have some things in jars but they are in my pantry or in a cabinet. (I also have about a quarter of the kitchen space she does). I never understood the appeal of doing that. Seems like a waste.
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

I'm still trying to recover from that whole "sticky baby dust" comment on that old forum.

Unread post by Guest »

This description box is total bullcrap. Stay at home mom doing it all???? You are the biggest liar alive! You are a stay at home mom doing it all with the help of your unemployed husband! I hope droves of her followers realize what a complete liar she is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I may be insensitive but I’m so sick of her ppd and ppa talk. Do something about it FFS or stop fucking talking about it and using it for clicks and to be relatable. Freaking over it already. I see right through you, Tiffani. And ever notice she starts talking that mental health shit, when we start calling out her inconsistencies or sharing her nasty true self bbc posts. It’s like she knows people are catching on to her shit ways and then shares some mental health bullshit to get out of her being a shitty person. I didn’t even watch yet but I read the description someone shared and just rolled my eyes. I’m sure I’ll have more to say after watching.

Also she never really says out loud she has PPD its always PPA... bust she sure loves to use the PPD hashtag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

DITL of a SAHM with PPA. Are you fucking joking? Profiting off of mental illness. Lovely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

greymatter wrote:DITL of a SAHM with PPA. Are you fucking joking? Profiting off of mental illness. Lovely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah she’s just a down right shitty person.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

She definitely tried to call out her haters saying she doesn't do anything all day while seeming super casual about it. Honestly, It is like nails on a chalkboard when she repeatedly says, "stuff like that" or "things like that". She is talking so fast in parts of this video... is she on something besides caffeine? and seriously FFS you didn't invent whip cream on coffee. You just have dumb ass subscribers who think that whip cream only lives at Starbucks and Dunkin.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

In her latest video she said something about stay at home moms complaining and she’s going to complain to her friend. How does she not realize she complains so much? I guess it’s just a negative mindset.. she is so far gone she doesn’t realize how much she complains. Everyone gets tried.. everyone has stress... get over it.

So glad we got to watch her eat pizza with her mouth open and talk about one of her many health disorders ...Wouldn’t be a video if that didn’t happen.

Unread post by Guest »

I'm sure that was an enjoyable meet up between her and her "bff" .. hey listen to me talk about myself for 2 hours until you pretend like you have to get going 🤣🤣🤣
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Rags to riches podcast?? Uhmmm you’re not rich. Nothing about your life says rich. YouTube could be gone tomorrow then what happens? She got her point across lol.. it’s not about the $$$ though guys. Although I don’t believe for once second she makes the money she claims she does...
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

What happened to the real therapist she was seeing? Must not have been telling you want you wanted to hear huh? 🤔
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Oatmeal2delete5 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:19 am I'm sure that was an enjoyable meet up between her and her "bff" .. hey listen to me talk about myself for 2 hours until you pretend like you have to get going 🤣🤣🤣
so many bff's I can't keep track.
Seriously did she make her bff stand next to a table that seats 6 people the whole visit? She probably didn't offer her any coffee and whip cream either.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

4 real tho how many times did she say my bff kate? I may be reaching but seems like she’s trying to prove a point to someone by repeating that 50x.

Unread post by Guest »

If I hear about that free turkey one more time I’m going to walk into oncoming traffic.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

I wonder how her family feels about her putting their financial situations online for HER OWN PROFIT. It wasn’t that long ago when she made that baby center post about her mom asking for gas money. Why is that a thing? Why does she share things about other people’s struggles to benefit herself? Like her moms fucking proud of all that or something?

No boundaries! And exploiting her own mother for fame and money. Her and the chick that share that podcast should be mortified if they freaking profit from that. Send check right to her mom. That shit shouldn’t be shared unless her moms wants it out there and is present.

I’m so grossed out by her and will gladly give that podcast a 1 star review.

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Megyevans34 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:47 am 4 real tho how many times did she say my bff kate? I may be reaching but seems like she’s trying to prove a point to someone by repeating that 50x.
yup she thinks people really care about that friendship.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princessquinoa wrote:If I hear about that free turkey one more time I’m going to walk into oncoming traffic.

I’m sick of her. Who cares if it was a 1 bedroom apartment, you had a roof over your head #blessed you had food in your belly #blessed. Believe it or not Tiffani there are people out there who don’t have that.

That whole vlog was the most self serving, manipulative thing I’ve watched in a while.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”