Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

palmtreemomma wrote:Everyone keeps saying that Tiny was fired. Is this speculation or fact? How do people know? Also, her friend Kate, people say she talks about them behind their back but on insta they appear to be besties...what’s the scoop there?
For me it’s just speculation Image but I’m like 95% sure. There have been a few accounts from people on here who claim they know them in real life who have said he was fired. I just don’t see why if it was their choice, why they would hide it. After all she is so “honest” and “keeps it real”. And now, after 5 months, they’re sooooo proud because even the dumbest of the dumb have caught on, so now she’s “owning it”.... bull.

Regardless, this should be yet another wake up call to her subs that she doesn’t “get it all done” she isn’t “supermom” and she will lie right to their face, or camera (lol not even sure what to say).

Also, I’m seriously questioning if she’s trying to get the term “get it all done” trademarked. After the corporation stuff I would not be surprised. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Post by Onchao16 »

He “quit” because she couldn’t physically take care of three kids?!?! And she wants a fourth?!?! Image
jld5197
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

Post by jld5197 »

Salamisammich wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:11 am
Tiff what happened to your necklaces? Image you’re hugely successful as in successful with having your tiny husband jump when you tell him to... and not materialistic? I can’t even tell you the last time I bought myself clothes and shoes because I buy for my kids all the time but not myself! I actually have the money to buy myself things but why would I when I could have used the money on them? You are always showing us clothes and shoes etc. and have also been bitching about your damn closet that you like to get ready in when you have your own freaking master bathroom! Btw Tiff my husband would never have to hire anyone to redo our kitchen, bathroom, closet, or patio cause he does it all himself. No one is jealous of you

Always with the new clothes for herself and for Ella.

Her last video I watched she yawned and yawned and yawned. What is soooooo exhausting in your life? Your kids are always fricking sleeping! Lol
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

jld5197 wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:11 am
Tiff what happened to your necklaces? Image you’re hugely successful as in successful with having your tiny husband jump when you tell him to... and not materialistic? I can’t even tell you the last time I bought myself clothes and shoes because I buy for my kids all the time but not myself! I actually have the money to buy myself things but why would I when I could have used the money on them? You are always showing us clothes and shoes etc. and have also been bitching about your damn closet that you like to get ready in when you have your own freaking master bathroom! Btw Tiff my husband would never have to hire anyone to redo our kitchen, bathroom, closet, or patio cause he does it all himself. No one is jealous of you

Always with the new clothes for herself and for Ella.

Her last video I watched she yawned and yawned and yawned. What is soooooo exhausting in your life? Your kids are always fricking sleeping! Lol
And crop tops at that! Why is this baby always in crop tops?!?!? Atleast Shrimp and the boys can share clothes, so he doesn’t really need a new wardrobe every other day.

violet08
Talker
Talker

Post by violet08 »

scojacar wrote:Image
Y’all... they made it a corporation ImageImageImage

I knew it!! Hahaha no wonder she’s constantly running her mouth about being the CEO. So is shrimp her employee or is he CEO too?
RealityBites
Informer
Informer

Post by RealityBites »

New title suggestion:

Bimbo, Shrimpo and the Beastons. DITL of a delusional housewife.
RealityBites
Informer
Informer

Post by RealityBites »

Hey Trashy,

So since you are putting yourself and your (fake) corporation on a pedestal, can we expect some new, inspiring, original content to laugh at? You know, since you have SO many new (bought) subscribers and all? Watching you do mundane things that most moms do everyday is getting really boring and we are all tired of seeing your slop pot meals that you stole off Pinterest.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

Is it a prerequisite for YT idiots to have too many kids and then complain they can’t handle them? AND then.. proceed to have more? Then the next phase the husband “quits” his job and then they both pretend they have lives and the content gets worse and worse.?
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Post by katie_A1 »

The grammar on that post. She needs English 101... some parts don’t even make sense.

I liked the “People would clap for me and be proud of me” lol ok! do you need that much recognition for doing your job? maybe you should see a therapist and ask why you need praise and attention 24/7.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 »

katie_A1 wrote:The grammar on that post. She needs English 101... some parts don’t even make sense.

I liked the “People would clap for me and be proud of me” lol ok! do you need that much recognition for doing your job? maybe you should see a therapist and ask why you need praise and attention 24/7.
This is seriously a concern. It’s nice to have people who support you in your life. As long as it’s your loved ones or your close friends ... but asking strangers to clap for you?? Yikes.

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Post by katie_A1 »

thisisgold21 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 am
katie_A1 wrote:The grammar on that post. She needs English 101... some parts don’t even make sense.

This is seriously a concern. It’s nice to have people who support you in your life. As long as it’s your loved ones or your close friends ... but asking strangers to clap for you?? Yikes.

She’s obsessed with the haters and people that make fun of her but won’t own all the things she said lol
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Post by Bluecoconut »

Obsessed is 1 million percent correct!!!! This chick is always bringing up haters. Seem like nothing is good enough unless the entire world agrees with her.
SnarkyAK
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SnarkyAK »

I wish these YouTube moms would just stop the “Bestie” bullshit and be real. I’d give anything for a collab that was just everyone being honest and calling each other’s shit.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 »

Salamisammich wrote:Tiff what happened to your necklaces? Image you’re hugely successful as in successful with having your tiny husband jump when you tell him to... and not materialistic? I can’t even tell you the last time I bought myself clothes and shoes because I buy for my kids all the time but not myself! I actually have the money to buy myself things but why would I when I could have used the money on them? You are always showing us clothes and shoes etc. and have also been bitching about your damn closet that you like to get ready in when you have your own freaking master bathroom! Btw Tiff my husband would never have to hire anyone to redo our kitchen, bathroom, closet, or patio cause he does it all himself. No one is jealous of you

She saw your comment and wore the necklace today at the “event” ImageImageImage

yeetz
Amateur
Amateur

Post by yeetz »

Hi I just recently started watching her channel, and I really don’t know why I even did 😭 I know I can go re read her old thread (she has so many pages lol!) but if anyone would want to do a little recap on some of the awful things she’s said/done I would appreciate it so much! I first saw her on that Anna Saccone trip and was wondering what this chicks story is lol. Thanks in advance if anyone wants to fill me in 😂
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Post by geemariep »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e8edd6.jpg[/IMG]

This HAS to be a joke. Nice frosted lip gloss ImageImageImage I’m dying

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Post by palmtreemomma »

Oh dear lord has anyone else watched her speaking at her “event”?? Ugh she is so embarrassing. Instead of just getting up there and speaking about what she does and give some tips, she launches into a whole diatribe of how everyone made fun of her at her NICU job for doing YouTube and how they were all begging her to tell her how she became so successful after the fact. Also claims that working her 2 overnight shifts were taking away to much time and causing her to lose sponsorships 🙄 she comes off so petty and snotty, no big surprise. Of course has to tell everyone how successful she is. Oh and she was basically given the hook bc one story has her still talking and the next story is someone new talking...I’m sure she wanted to sit up there and talk about herself all night if given the opportunity 🙄🙄🙄
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

I don't watch them that often but after reading this post I had to go and catch up. One thing I found extremely funny was her Instagram Tiffani is bragging how she is a boss mom, CEO and whatever else she was boasting about to fill her ego. About 10 comments down someone asked why Chris quit his job and her reply was that she CAN'T do all of the sahm duties and couldn't keep up and was basically drowning & failing at it. Well I'm confused bc she was literally bragging prior to that comment. Im sure she reads here so maybe she can address the bullshit lies she is spewing and set the record straight but I'm about 99% positive she won't. What is the deal with these youtuber mama's and the lies they say? They are on another level geez

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Cgl33 »

I liked and was subscribed to her channel but her recent Instagram posts just made me come over here. First, who hashtags themselves as couple goals? She seems so full of herself anymore. Not exactly relatable. And she’s not original in any way. And girl can’t decorate either. I unsubscribed.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Post by Bluecoconut »

That event was sold out? It looked like maybe 30 people were there. She’s so self absorbed just watching her speak Is so telling of the type of person she is!!! She is obsessed w/haters... didn’t need to bring them up but of course she did.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 »

Bluecoconut wrote:That event was sold out? It looked like maybe 30 people were there. She’s so self absorbed just watching her speak Is so telling of the type of person she is!!! She is obsessed w/haters... didn’t need to bring them up but of course she did.
She should be living her best “boss-mom” life for herself. Not her “haters”. She should be motivated to be successful because she wants it, not because she has something to prove to others. She’s such a fraud.

Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Post by Momof4babes »

She sounded ridiculous on that panel and didnt offer anything to the conversation. The girl who threw it must not know most of those subscribers have been bought. Smh.
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ShadyJ »

That comment on why Chris quit his job is complete BS. Think about this... you have 3 kids, your husband works and you work from home. You’re feeling overwhelmed and unable to get your work done. Money is not an issue. You’re telling me you would choose to have your husband quit his full time job with health insurance instead of hiring a baby sitter? You wouldn’t put the older kids in more full time schooling? No one would do this! It literally makes zero sense.
The fact that she even said bragging is hilarious! You look like a complete idiot T.butthead.

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Post by ApothicDrunk »

Anyone care to share the videos?

I mean, I know she LOOKED ridiculous considering it was pushing 90° that day.

disney8
Talker
Talker

Post by disney8 »

Why was shrimp at a GALS event for women sitting in the front row??

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”