Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by kittengal »

Bored2018 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:54 pm I still nurse my 16 month old and she’s been sleeping through the night for a while. She nurses before bed and is fine. I know not all kids are the same but it’s not impossible. I honestly think her issue is Ella is hungry. Since she’s so obsessed with her being on the boob she probably still uses that as her main source of food and doesn’t feed her enough. She needs 3 meals and 2 snacks at that age. She probably just gives her the boob cuz it’s easier and think that suffices.
I think she does it because she has a psycho obsession with her breast milk and she’s going to lose it when Ella weans.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by icant »

AryaStark wrote:
icant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 am I know she did not put somebody’s Grandma on blast in her stories. Image She was totally being rude insinuating the lady was giving them looks. She’s insane. The martyr syndrome is spiraling out of control. Nah, girl. No one else’s 15 month old is up twice a night to nurse. If you want her to sleep through the night, give her dinner and an 8oz cup of milk before bed. You have 0 friends to vent to, so you post it to your stories. You don’t know how you survive? Really? Take a nap, you clueless, unemployed, ungrateful, spoiled teenager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you exactly why I got mad that’s someone’s poor mother or grandma and she put an arrow especially pointing them out. In a public place!! I hope someone with time and resources one day sues the F outta that beech when they see they are being held hostage/ridiculed in her social. I thought of course Tiff uses someone for her gain. Someone get this ho off them streets.
I remember in a Vlog, a while ago, she said that an “older” woman in the grocery store saw her with her three kids and said “wow, you have your hands full.” And she was all pissed off. She said it was rude and was like “is that supposed to be a compliment...?” As if she doesn’t understand normal human interaction. She cannot fathom anyone speaking to her unless it is a compliment. Some things are neither a compliment or an insult, just making an observation. People have said that to me plenty of times and I just smile and nod. Get tf over yourself.

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Tiffani Beaston: imitating, complaining, and oh so draining
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

icant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:12 pm
AryaStark wrote:
icant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 am I know she did not put somebody’s Grandma on blast in her stories. Image She was totally being rude insinuating the lady was giving them looks. She’s insane. The martyr syndrome is spiraling out of control. Nah, girl. No one else’s 15 month old is up twice a night to nurse. If you want her to sleep through the night, give her dinner and an 8oz cup of milk before bed. You have 0 friends to vent to, so you post it to your stories. You don’t know how you survive? Really? Take a nap, you clueless, unemployed, ungrateful, spoiled teenager.

Thank you exactly why I got mad that’s someone’s poor mother or grandma and she put an arrow especially pointing them out. In a public place!! I hope someone with time and resources one day sues the F outta that beech when they see they are being held hostage/ridiculed in her social. I thought of course Tiff uses someone for her gain. Someone get this ho off them streets.
I remember in a Vlog, a while ago, she said that an “older” woman in the grocery store saw her with her three kids and said “wow, you have your hands full.” And she was all pissed off. She said it was rude and was like “is that supposed to be a compliment...?” As if she doesn’t understand normal human interaction. She cannot fathom anyone speaking to her unless it is a compliment. Some things are neither a compliment or an insult, just making an observation. People have said that to me plenty of times and I just smile and nod. Get tf over yourself.

I’ve had grandma aged women say the very same thing. I don’t think they mean it to be rude. They are just observing the literal truth. Some have even added “I remember those days”.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

kittengal wrote:
Bored2018 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:54 pm I still nurse my 16 month old and she’s been sleeping through the night for a while. She nurses before bed and is fine. I know not all kids are the same but it’s not impossible. I honestly think her issue is Ella is hungry. Since she’s so obsessed with her being on the boob she probably still uses that as her main source of food and doesn’t feed her enough. She needs 3 meals and 2 snacks at that age. She probably just gives her the boob cuz it’s easier and think that suffices.
I think she does it because she has a psycho obsession with her breast milk and she’s going to lose it when Ella weans.
She doesn’t want to stop burning the calories.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

T.Breaston, shake her boobs and whipped cream comes out

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

kittengal wrote:
icant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:12 pm
AryaStark wrote: Thank you exactly why I got mad that’s someone’s poor mother or grandma and she put an arrow especially pointing them out. In a public place!! I hope someone with time and resources one day sues the F outta that beech when they see they are being held hostage/ridiculed in her social. I thought of course Tiff uses someone for her gain. Someone get this ho off them streets.

I’ve had grandma aged women say the very same thing. I don’t think they mean it to be rude. They are just observing the literal truth. Some have even added “I remember those days”.
Exactly! They are just being sympathetic and making conversation. This dummy has to make everything negative.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

icant wrote:
AryaStark wrote:

Britney from Britney and baby gets pissed when people say that too she made a whole video bitching about it.

Most old people are just saying it to make conversation, I don't see how it's rude at all. Image (I work in an old folks home so I am used to their comments I've heard much worse). These bitches are so up their own asses they can't even function in normal society.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

scojacar wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:24 pm T.Breaston, shake her boobs and whipped cream comes out

I actually cackled at this lol
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

yeahsureok wrote:
scojacar wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:24 pm T.Breaston, shake her boobs and whipped cream comes out

I actually cackled at this lol
I just had an image of her bent over her coffee cup in the morning ImageImage

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Tiffani beaston: Whiney, tiny and the three pale kids.

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Evian wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:32 pm
icant wrote:
AryaStark wrote:

Britney from Britney and baby gets pissed when people say that too she made a whole video bitching about it.

Most old people are just saying it to make conversation, I don't see how it's rude at all. Image (I work in an old folks home so I am used to their comments I've heard much worse). These bitches are so up their own asses they can't even function in normal society.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Only a deathly insecure person with a giant chip on their shoulder would take offense to this. It is said by the older generation quite often and is just a form of conversation. These girls only want praise and ass kissing...anything that hints of anything else will trigger their a sensitive egos.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Tiffani beaston and her imaginary celebrity life

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 pm Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore
This could not be more accurate! Spot on!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So I’m just now watching the Ohio video...Oye. I feel like Tiffani and Chris are the younger siblings or the wannabes who are following around their older more successful friends lol. They’re all an immature bunch but everything they say and do just seems childish. Plus the whole vlog was about how tired they are 🙄. I mean I get leaving later on in the day so maybe the kids will fall asleep. But then they get to the hotel, immediately turn on the tv and start vlogging. if you want the kids to sleep, keep the tv off, put down the damn camera and go to sleep!!! Especially in a hotel. Honestly they should just be thankful people are willing to hang out with them in public.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

I bet all the gluten free bread in the world that her first post tomorrow will be about day light savings and how her kids still woke up early.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Bored2018 wrote:I still nurse my 16 month old and she’s been sleeping through the night for a while. She nurses before bed and is fine. I know not all kids are the same but it’s not impossible. I honestly think her issue is Ella is hungry. Since she’s so obsessed with her being on the boob she probably still uses that as her main source of food and doesn’t feed her enough. She needs 3 meals and 2 snacks at that age. She probably just gives her the boob cuz it’s easier and think that suffices.
Oh my gosh... Ella is not hungry. We see how much food she gives her. Basically as much as her Boys now. If anything, she is over feeding her that she needs 'More' to feel full... Ella is not a Petite little girl. Not overly hefty, but well fed...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

ELLL-A uses T.Titty as a pacifier. Plan and simple. And T.Titty loves it because it gives her something to bitch about.

Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

jazieg wrote:
Bored2018 wrote:I still nurse my 16 month old and she’s been sleeping through the night for a while. She nurses before bed and is fine. I know not all kids are the same but it’s not impossible. I honestly think her issue is Ella is hungry. Since she’s so obsessed with her being on the boob she probably still uses that as her main source of food and doesn’t feed her enough. She needs 3 meals and 2 snacks at that age. She probably just gives her the boob cuz it’s easier and think that suffices.
Oh my gosh... Ella is not hungry. We see how much food she gives her. Basically as much as her Boys now. If anything, she is over feeding her that she needs 'More' to feel full... Ella is not a Petite little girl. Not overly hefty, but well fed...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Being fed a lot does not equal well fed...kids need nutritional food for their bodies to feel full and it doesn’t look like she ever feeds them that. Otherwise their bodies crave it, which makes them hungry. And just because we see her getting food doesn’t mean she eats it all. Hell, she might only feed her for the camera, you have no idea. Also, Ella was chunky when she was only being breastfed so that means absolutely nothing. Breast milk alone makes a lot of babies chunky.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”