Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by kittengal »

A few things on the vlog.
1. She is asking him about his “ideal date night for his birthday”. She then goes on to say she has/would never be “that person” who could go away for the weekend and leave her kids with anyone. Ummm did she forget she left her sons in PA to attend the YT conference? Also, basically the same thing as when she left to go to Vegas and England. I’m sure family was helping Chris.

2. They’ve been too busy to do a podcast because she had a “fashion show” and Chris had his band show and they went to Ohio. What????? Those are just a couple outside the home things that are the same level of time commitment as every other adult in America does all the time while also working outside of the home full time or staying home with their kids by themselves for 60 hours or more a week. How is ANYONE over the age of 5 still naive enough to believe these 2 are “soooooooooo busy”???
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by icant »

kittengal wrote:A few things on the vlog.
1. She is asking him about his “ideal date night for his birthday”. She then goes on to say she has/would never be “that person” who could go away for the weekend and leave her kids with anyone. Ummm did she forget she left her sons in PA to attend the YT conference? Also, basically the same thing as when she left to go to Vegas and England. I’m sure family was helping Chris.

2. They’ve been too busy to do a podcast because she had a “fashion show” and Chris had his band show and they went to Ohio. What????? Those are just a couple outside the home things that are the same level of time commitment as every other adult in America does all the time while also working outside of the home full time or staying home with their kids by themselves for 60 hours or more a week. How is ANYONE over the age of 5 still naive enough to believe these 2 are “soooooooooo busy”???
I’m not that mom that could ever leave her baby for a weekend. Ummmmm did you not go to LONDON while you’re 6 month old was still nursing?! But try to throw shade at parents who leave their children for 2 days with family. Like, what?! You cannot keep track of your own lies and delusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

icant wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:04 pm
kittengal wrote:A few things on the vlog.

I’m not that mom that could ever leave her baby for a weekend. Ummmmm did you not go to LONDON while you’re 6 month old was still nursing?! But try to throw shade at parents who leave their children for 2 days with family. Like, what?! You cannot keep track of your own lies and delusions.

I have heard before in like true crime shows that the reason people’s stories change several times after they commit a crime is because people are only able to remember truth and not lies. The “I could never leave my kids” thing is just like the lie about her “finally” getting an instant pot and “first time” using it thing. When she literally said in her crockpot video that she had used an instant pot before because she asked the viewers if they were “crockpot people or instant pot people”. Why lie about something so trivial?
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

What self-respecting adult takes a photo making this face and posts it on Instagram? That’s a picture I would have taken when I was 12 or 13.

ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

AryaStark wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:53 am
ShadyJ wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36 am I’m Dying! Her talking to the news crew!
She’s literally obsessed with herself.

Right?! When she talks about herself she doesn't even sound like a 30 something-year-old woman. She has the vocabulary of a teen. Her speech is atrocious.
Why is a news crew at her house for what??
They are there because they are filming a segment on her about how to turn your side hustle into a business. Lol that’s what she said. Image oh and that she turned down two reality shows. Image

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Omg! I just semi watched the meal prep video!

1. I hope they eat everything she is making & not throwing it away.

2. Can’t she meal prep a meal the night before, not make everything in 1 day? like why did she prep a lasagna (looked grossed) & a crockpot meal (looked super gross)? Like the crockpot meal in the bag is so unnecessary like come on are you that lazy?

Ugh, I wouldn’t want try any of those meals.
Tiger196712
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiger196712 »

kittengal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:48 pm A few things on the vlog.

Exactly!!!! She LIES so much its insane!! She has her mom..his mom..her sister and a baby sitter she leaves them with!! I mean does she forget shes been to Vegas, and England??? Did she forget she vlogged it. Who kept the kids when chris played that night...does that not count?
She complains about Everything like a gumpy old man!!! She is the most miserable human I have ever seen. She use to love to complain about her husband working...that's where her sunday scaries came from :roll: Well now he is home and she is still complaining. She gives me anxiety watching her complain all the time lol
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Lol she feels like she’s not in society? That’s cause you have no friends sweetheart you don’t have anyone to do things with

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

My gosh who the f cares if they do vlogmas. Honestly she should because then she has to find things to fill her day with and actually leave the house. However that would just mean more complaining.

She really can’t keep up with all her lies. She is constantly trying to act like her kids are her life yet everyday we see Chris out doing things with them while she gets massages, her hair done, her nails done and writes in her 59 planners. Then she just reposts what chris does to act like she was there 🙄. Now all of a sudden she “can’t leave her kids”?! Like everyone already said, she is fine going out to her whore evenings or going across the damn world with her “besties”. She lies so much she can’t keep it straight.

I can’t believe the news actually did a story. Want to bet it’s a quick online segment that she requested them to do? Like NBC Philly would want to highlight a youtuber with less than a million subs I mean really. She said “like” about ten times during that quick segment on her story too. It’s like when Myka likely paid People magazine to do the story on Onyx 🙄.

Finally I’m so so so over hearing how stressed and busy she is. Honestly Tiffani, go get therapy. Real therapy with a licensed professional outside the home. Don’t google symptoms and chat with your husband. Your narcissism and self importance is hurting you. You have everything you could ever want AND a husband who stays at home with you and you are NEVER happy. Get help now before your life spirals out of control. YouTube doesn’t mean shit. Find something you actually like doing and stop putting on an act for the world. Yeah we snark on here but I would never wish for someone to be as miserable as you are!!

OH and if I have to see another Instagram story of her kids eating pasta disgustingly I’ll scream. No one thinks that is cute except for you. I don’t care who it is. That’s gross.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Tiger196712 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:50 pm

Exactly!!!! She LIES so much its insane!! She has her mom..his mom..her sister and a baby sitter she leaves them with!! I mean does she forget shes been to Vegas, and England??? Did she forget she vlogged it. Who kept the kids when chris played that night...does that not count?
She complains about Everything like a gumpy old man!!! She is the most miserable human I have ever seen. She use to love to complain about her husband working...that's where her sunday scaries came from :roll: Well now he is home and she is still complaining. She gives me anxiety watching her complain all the time lol
Why do some of these YT chicks all incessantly complain and have mental issues? Wondering if there’s prerequisites I don’t know about for mom YTing; could this be it:
✔️kookoo most of the time
✔️many children in the way of my stardom
✔️complaining /very busy
✔️poor cooking abilities
✔️coffee addictions
✔️unnecessary traveling
✔️constant sick children
✔️planning and/or decorating for a holiday months away
✔️telling lies and not keeping track
✔️target/the car drove me here
✔️nails nails nails
✔️hair issues esp color
✔️husbands either clingy or awol
✔️plan to build a home
✔️the need to “hire someone”
✔️friendless
✔️possible eating disorder
✔️children that have a need and you ignore
If you find you have checked all these boxes congratulations, you may be able to start your own channel.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:29 pm
Tiger196712 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:50 pm

Why do some of these YT chicks all incessantly complain and have mental issues? Wondering if there’s prerequisites I don’t know about for mom YTing; could this be it:
✔️kookoo most of the time
✔️many children in the way of my stardom
✔️complaining /very busy
✔️poor cooking abilities
✔️coffee addictions
✔️unnecessary traveling
✔️constant sick children
✔️planning and/or decorating for a holiday months away
✔️telling lies and not keeping track
✔️target/the car drove me here
✔️nails nails nails
✔️hair issues esp color
✔️husbands either clingy or awol
✔️plan to build a home
✔️the need to “hire someone”
✔️friendless
✔️possible eating disorder
✔️children that have a need and you ignore
If you find you have checked all these boxes congratulations, you may be able to start your own channel.
🤣🤣 let’s not forget: some type of thyroid issue, every postpartum ailment possible and pmdd/pcos.

**all legit and real issues that people deal with!! Not shaming those who have them, of course!!**
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

ApothicDrunk wrote:Lol she feels like she’s not in society? That’s cause you have no friends sweetheart ImageImage you don’t have anyone to do things with

If she has so many Fans and Followers, why can’t she make any Friends? Narcissist.

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

No surprise. She’s on IG complaining. Again. This time about the house renovations. Tiffani, just postpone it until the new year if it’s THAT stressful. For for crying out loud, quit complaint about it. You have no truly GOOD friends to tell you this and Chris is only making it worse by not telling you this, but BE GRATEFUL. Not complain, but I’m so thankful, but...complain some more. Just be glad you are able to do some remodeling on a home that is already a mansion compared to what so many people across the globe live in (I’ve been watching the 90 day fiancés shows lately and we have it SO good in America compared to so many places). Your life would get exponentially better if you quit YT, got some real therapy from a psychiatrist, and focused on the positive. Chris needs to get a real job, you all need to quit exploiting your children for your paychecks. No one you know personally apparently cares enough about you to tell you the truth. That’s sad.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kittengal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:36 pm No surprise. She’s on IG complaining. Again. This time about the house renovations. Tiffani, just postpone it until the new year if it’s THAT stressful. For for crying out loud, quit complaint about it. You have no truly GOOD friends to tell you this and Chris is only making it worse by not telling you this, but BE GRATEFUL. Not complain, but I’m so thankful, but...complain some more. Just be glad you are able to do some remodeling on a home that is already a mansion compared to what so many people across the globe live in (I’ve been watching the 90 day fiancés shows lately and we have it SO good in America compared to so many places). Your life would get exponentially better if you quit YT, got some real therapy from a psychiatrist, and focused on the positive. Chris needs to get a real job, you all need to quit exploiting your children for your paychecks. No one you know personally apparently cares enough about you to tell you the truth. That’s sad.
Amen!! I was just watching these stories. She has no clue. None. She’s complaining about a major renovation on her home that will take max 3 weeks?! We’ve been renovating our basement for two years because we’re doing all the work ourselves. She did nothing but bitch about the living room and the dumb desk and now all she can do is complain that the renovations are inconvenient for her. My gosh how much time and energy does she spend whining all the time?! She keeps saying “oh I’m so grateful” but she has no idea what that word means. Meanwhile she sits in bed all night with “cramps”. Girl, women have been dealing with pms for an eternity, long before the days of heating pads and medicine. You’re not the only one to ever suffer from anything.
Bcal13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bcal13 »

The only time Chris doesn’t watch himself in the view finder is when he’s reading the Hello Fresh script. Can’t help but say it. Constructive feedback?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Dear God she drains me of all life watching her dumb videos. Sometimes I can't even hate watch her. Shrimps channel is slightly not as annoying but their talks in bed just need to stop. The complaining and self entitlement. Barf. Two unemployed people who act like they are SO busy. What a joke. YouTube isn't work. Its a hobby that you have turned into your meal ticket. Buying subscribers and faking that you like products to get sponsored.

If Trashy and Shrimp are so thrifty with money, have no credit card debt, and are such BIG YouTube celebs who turned down 2 reality shows then why couldn't they get approved for a loan for a bigger, nicer house??? Oh yeah. Because they don't have real jobs and are unemployed.

Trashy got to see her besties nice houses in OH and now she's probably going to skip the reno and want to try to get a better house like Bri has.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:27 pm My gosh who the f cares if they do vlogmas. Honestly she should because then she has to find things to fill her day with and actually leave the house. However that would just mean more complaining.

She really can’t keep up with all her lies. She is constantly trying to act like her kids are her life yet everyday we see Chris out doing things with them while she gets massages, her hair done, her nails done and writes in her 59 planners. Then she just reposts what chris does to act like she was there 🙄. Now all of a sudden she “can’t leave her kids”?! Like everyone already said, she is fine going out to her whore evenings or going across the damn world with her “besties”. She lies so much she can’t keep it straight.

I can’t believe the news actually did a story. Want to bet it’s a quick online segment that she requested them to do? Like NBC Philly would want to highlight a youtuber with less than a million subs I mean really. She said “like” about ten times during that quick segment on her story too. It’s like when Myka likely paid People magazine to do the story on Onyx 🙄.

Finally I’m so so so over hearing how stressed and busy she is. Honestly Tiffani, go get therapy. Real therapy with a licensed professional outside the home. Don’t google symptoms and chat with your husband. Your narcissism and self importance is hurting you. You have everything you could ever want AND a husband who stays at home with you and you are NEVER happy. Get help now before your life spirals out of control. YouTube doesn’t mean shit. Find something you actually like doing and stop putting on an act for the world. Yeah we snark on here but I would never wish for someone to be as miserable as you are!!

OH and if I have to see another Instagram story of her kids eating pasta disgustingly I’ll scream. No one thinks that is cute except for you. I don’t care who it is. That’s gross.

Agree 100%!!!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

katie_A1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:41 am
xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:22 am Does she really only have an associates? Where I live in CA they have you enroll in a Bachelors program when you start working as an RN, if you don’t complete it in a timeframe Then you can no longer practice as an RN until you complete the bachelors degree.

Also, why is she not wearing shoes if she’s on television?
Bluecoconut wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:19 am

That’s crazy and real dumb cuz it’s a waste of $. She won’t be doing crap with that “certificate” and her associates in nursing that she doesn’t use! What a whackooo! Can’t wait to see all the posts about how she’s diagnosing ppl on the internet lol
Yep! In PA you don’t have to have a BSN. Trust me if she finished everyone would know about it because she made the biggest deal about graduating and getting her Associates. You would have thought she graduated and was becoming a brain surgeon.
Okay let me get this straight, she did not graduate from a four year university with a bachelors? She only completed two years of college?
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

AryaStark wrote:
katie_A1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:41 am
xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:22 am Does she really only have an associates? Where I live in CA they have you enroll in a Bachelors program when you start working as an RN, if you don’t complete it in a timeframe Then you can no longer practice as an RN until you complete the bachelors degree.

Also, why is she not wearing shoes if she’s on television?
Yep! In PA you don’t have to have a BSN. Trust me if she finished everyone would know about it because she made the biggest deal about graduating and getting her Associates. You would have thought she graduated and was becoming a brain surgeon.
Okay let me get this straight, she did not graduate from a four year university with a bachelors? She only completed two years of college?
That’s what people are saying. Personally, I don’t know. But I know most reputable hospitals no longer hire RNs. You have to have your BSN. And that’s going back over 10 years. She may have been getting mandated to complete her bachelor’s. Maybe that’s another reason she quit. I love how she’s always like “this allowed me to quit my job as a nurse”, as if that’s some type of accomplishment. Most nurses love what they do.

favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

Been a lurker here for a little while (only just made an account) but I just have to make a few comments...

1. Did anyone else die when she said 'I'm drowning'?? And in the next scene they literally said "We just dropped the kids off". Um...no one is forcing you to go to fashion shows, events, weekends away, or gigs at a bar. We all complain about our jobs, but the way she complains on their channels is no different than if I complained straight to my bosses face - her viewers are the reason she is busy and even has an income.

2. "Like, we like um, are like so tired and like our bodies like hate us" - she sounds like an uneducated 13 year old. Stop saying LIKE!

Okay thank you for letting me vent! xoxo

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”