Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

icant
Informer
Informer

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Post by icant »

Salamisammich wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:Oh ok Tiffani. Now she is complaining that with her hashimotos, nursing twice a night is too much. First off I don’t even know how these two things correlate? Does hashimotos cause insomnia?! Also who is the parent here? Who is the adult? Figure it out Tiffani. We all clearly don’t know your child but she apparently She needs nursed all day long so middle of the night won’t be any different.
I have hoshimotos and I don’t quite understand why hers isn’t under control if she takes synthroid, gets her blood checked, etc. maybe she needs to stop breastfeeding, stop getting pregnant, and get her body back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems like hers is in control. She just uses it as an excuse to complain constantly. She acts like she’s in myxedema, the way she talks.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Post by scojacar »

i LiTeRaLlY dOn’T kNoW hOw I sUrViVe WiTh No SlEeP aNd HaShImOtOs

Stop fishing for sympathy on Instagram like a middle schooler.

kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kittengal »

Salamisammich wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:29 am
Lifeisfun wrote:Oh ok Tiffani. Now she is complaining that with her hashimotos, nursing twice a night is too much. First off I don’t even know how these two things correlate? Does hashimotos cause insomnia?! Also who is the parent here? Who is the adult? Figure it out Tiffani. We all clearly don’t know your child but she apparently She needs nursed all day long so middle of the night won’t be any different.
I have hoshimotos and I don’t quite understand why hers isn’t under control if she takes synthroid, gets her blood checked, etc. maybe she needs to stop breastfeeding, stop getting pregnant, and get her body back

I honestly think the I’m so tired thing is bullshit. She just wants evvvvvvvverybody to know that she still nurses EL-LA around the clock like a newborn because she is psychotically obsessed with her breast milk. We all know Ti-phony gets plenty of naps and sleeps in late while Chris gets up w the kids. Her stans need to get their heads out of the sand.
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kittengal »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:37 pm
NicksMistress wrote:
violet08 wrote:I’m not sure why people say EL-LA is behind. She says more words than my boy did at her age, she waves, blows kisses, she seems on track for me.
Lmao your kid must have been super behind too then ImageImage #ellaisslowaf
You’re a special kind of ugly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100% agree. It’s disgusting to make fun of a child regardless of whether or not they are behind or not. These kids can’t help that their mother And father pimp them out for a paycheck.
icant
Informer
Informer

Post by icant »

kittengal wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:37 pm
NicksMistress wrote: Lmao your kid must have been super behind too then ImageImage #ellaisslowaf
You’re a special kind of ugly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100% agree. It’s disgusting to make fun of a child regardless of whether or not they are behind or not. These kids can’t help that their mother And father pimp them out for a paycheck.
Agreed. Everyone needs to refrain from insulting the children. They are innocent.

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Post by perfectionista_mom »

Tiffani stop complaining..if you want sleep start weaning the night feeds and sleep train. Pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Post by Onchao16 »

Using Hashimotos all the time is a joke. If it’s that bad then it’s not under control and she needs to have labs drawn. But hers it under control. She just uses it as an excuse and attention seeking tactic.

Also, for the love of god, could they please stop filming their son picking his nose?!?!

Lifeisfun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lifeisfun »

Totally agree about the nose picking!! Just turn the damn phone off. Just like with the food all over themselves photos, only you may think that’s cute. Although I’m not sure they do!

Also what was it with her asking Ella if she needs sleep trained? Was she snarking? Haha
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Post by YTmomsRgross333 »

ok im done with this piece of shit droopy faced whore .. my best friend a single mother of two (5 and 2 yrs old) has hoshimotos, chronic migraine and effing epilepsy... manages to work 60 hours a week and never f***ing complains!!!! i watch her kids maybe twice a month to help her out! but she never uses ppl, complains, ask strangers for help NOTHING. this skank is online with her little bitch of a husband and exploited children crying about her huge 1.5 yr old nursing still through the night?!! WTF is this bitch??????? skank in bat girl costume with her tits out again!!! news flash Trash Bag ppl breast feed .... been done for decades ..youre not special! you NEED a real life not a pretend one!!!! ppl have Hoshis!!! they go to work, they are parents, they go to school its not the end of the world you sick narcissistic pig!!! GTFO the internet!!!!!
violet08
Talker
Talker

Post by violet08 »

NicksMistress wrote:
violet08 wrote:I’m not sure why people say EL-LA is behind. She says more words than my boy did at her age, she waves, blows kisses, she seems on track for me.
Lmao your kid must have been super behind too then ImageImage #ellaisslowaf
Actually, nope. We got two different opinions FROM MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS not some random
with perfect and genius kids such as yourself. I’m sure your kids (assuming you’re have any) were writing and reading and doing long division by the time they were Ella’s age. By the time my son was 3 he was talking fully and speech was never an issue. My girl was talking like Ella around that age. Completely different kids. I can’t stand Tiffani but I don’t think “Ella is slow af” like you say. Again, I’m not a profesional and I highly doubt you are either.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Littlemama »

I think its funny that El-la is keeping her up nursing. That's what you get when you try to keep a 15 month old on the boob all day so you can post it on instagram! I hope she breast feeds and keep her up all night til she's 4. lol
Salamisammich
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Salamisammich »

Littlemama wrote:I think its funny that El-la is keeping her up nursing. That's what you get when you try to keep a 15 month old on the boob all day so you can post it on instagram! I hope she breast feeds and keep her up all night til she's 4. lol
Agreed! She had no issue weaning her other two off before they were ready but precious Ella gets to nurse as long as she wants? Ella do us all a favor and get up three times a night

Nly2017
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nly2017 »

How is waking up 2x a night “no sleep”? My 6 month old still wakes up around 7-10 times a night and my husband and I both work. And I have Hashimotos as well. I would kill for 2 wakings.
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

Salamisammich wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:38 am
Littlemama wrote:I think its funny that El-la is keeping her up nursing. That's what you get when you try to keep a 15 month old on the boob all day so you can post it on instagram! I hope she breast feeds and keep her up all night til she's 4. lol
Agreed! She had no issue weaning her other two off before they were ready but precious Ella gets to nurse as long as she wants? Ella do us all a favor and get up three times a night

Yup! She cut them right off that titty so she can get pregnant. I seriously think she just uses the sleep thing as an excuse to guilt her family into doing things for her. Chris and her sister. Boohoo I’m so tired. Most of her followers are moms who don’t give a shit... were all tired.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 »

I nursed both my kids until 16 months and once I cut them off they slept through the night. I’m a working mom who has to actually interact with other people and do a job 40 hours a week. Not a YT personality who stays home all day doing ignoring my kids and reading contracts to decide if I’m going to push a product.
Either deal with the wakings or wean. But seriously t.ugly STFU already with the complaining.

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Post by perfectionista_mom »

Please tell me she is trolling us with that reddi wip insta pic!

Luminous1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Luminous1 »

I notice we are getting close to a new thread, so throwing out this title...

T.Breastfeeding - Never Original, Always Imitating
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

perfectionista_mom wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:54 am
Please tell me she is trolling us with that reddi wip insta pic! ImageImageImage

I didn’t even notice, I was to busy looking at the awful face tune.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

Henno wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:17 am
AryaStark wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:18 am
This idiot spelled dinner as diner on IG. It’s nice she doesn’t block out innocent people’s faces who happen to be in a public place who probably do not wish to be in her stories that make no sense.
Yep. I noticed both of those things too. Dumb or inconsiderate?? I can't decide. Lol
All the above!😉
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

icant wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 am
I know she did not put somebody’s Grandma on blast in her stories. Image She was totally being rude insinuating the lady was giving them looks. She’s insane. The martyr syndrome is spiraling out of control. Nah, girl. No one else’s 15 month old is up twice a night to nurse. If you want her to sleep through the night, give her dinner and an 8oz cup of milk before bed. You have 0 friends to vent to, so you post it to your stories. You don’t know how you survive? Really? Take a nap, you clueless, unemployed, ungrateful, spoiled teenager.

Thank you exactly why I got mad that’s someone’s poor mother or grandma and she put an arrow especially pointing them out. In a public place!! I hope someone with time and resources one day sues the F outta that beech when they see they are being held hostage/ridiculed in her social. I thought of course Tiff uses someone for her gain. Someone get this ho off them streets.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:17 am
I nursed both my kids until 16 months and once I cut them off they slept through the night. I’m a working mom who has to actually interact with other people and do a job 40 hours a week. Not a YT personality who stays home all day doing ignoring my kids and reading contracts to decide if I’m going to push a product.
Either deal with the wakings or wean. But seriously t.ugly STFU already with the complaining.

Yass!!! Your last line is the kind of statement I would enjoy wearing as a holiday shirt🎄Tduh.
Henno
Informer
Informer

Post by Henno »

AryaStark wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:10 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:17 am

Yass!!! Your last line is the kind of statement I would enjoy wearing as a holiday shirt🎄Tduh.
Hahaha. It would kill her and all the other vapid YTubers if one of us created and sold brand merchandise with that slogan. Add some holly leaves and snow and that's your festive theme sorted!
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

Ahhh! It’s already time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” in a few hours, will be selected!

🧡💛🧡
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Evian »

Why does she always show her sister's baby bottle feeding?

It's like she wants to show this baby uses a bottle but I breastfeed. I'm surprised she doesn't breastfeed her sisters baby too.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Bored2018 »

I still nurse my 16 month old and she’s been sleeping through the night for a while. She nurses before bed and is fine. I know not all kids are the same but it’s not impossible. I honestly think her issue is Ella is hungry. Since she’s so obsessed with her being on the boob she probably still uses that as her main source of food and doesn’t feed her enough. She needs 3 meals and 2 snacks at that age. She probably just gives her the boob cuz it’s easier and think that suffices.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”