Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

aliger79
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by aliger79 »

Chevy0427 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:28 pm Alright Tiffani (since you just made it clear on IG that you do read this), we say you put the kids to bed too early because YOU are the one complaining they wake up too early and YOU don’t get enough sleep. Remember that part?!? How everyday you tell us you’re soooo tired and practically drowning?!? But yet you’re going to sit there and say “it works for our family".
Exactly my thoughts when I saw those stories! So many of the comments about early bedtime and no nap needed are deleted...so in my boo, she basically fessed up to deleting comments. Unbelievable!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:08 am
angryelf wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

Sick sis Image I bet this will be their foreplay when they’re empty nesters.

I’m starting to think she doesn’t know the definition of words. She hears them, thinks they sound good and goes with it. She must realize she is not in any way shape or form an introvert.
An introvert?? The girl who is begging for attention day and night? That wants strangers to approach her out in public? That does meet and greets and travels to meet other youtubers? I believe she means extrovert, and tiffy if you dont know the definition you can google it.
LoL Image
She found that “inspirational” quote and she needed it to fit in her life ..so she’s NOW and introvert! ImageImage
I was honestly going to say, “which one her idols called themselves an introvert” she obviously has no clue what it means and is using the word improperly.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Okaycooool »

Introverts don’t post their entire life online, down to every little pregnancy test.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Okaycooool wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:59 am Introverts don’t post their entire life online, down to every little pregnancy test.
Exactly. None of these bitches are introverts. If they were, they wouldn’t be on YouTube at all.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

so Chris' new video, did anyone see when he walks into Ella's room, Tiff throws her phone down when she sees him and acts like she's playing with Ella? I watched it like 5x, I was shocked he left it in. also, whenever I watch Chris' channel, I'm reminded how much of a better parent he is than her, I know he's small and yada yada but I kind of think he's cute and praise him for being the main parent especially to the boys in their household... :?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

bsapia wrote:so Chris' new video, did anyone see when he walks into Ella's room, Tiff throws her phone down when she sees him and acts like she's playing with Ella? I watched it like 5x, I was shocked he left it in. also, whenever I watch Chris' channel, I'm reminded how much of a better parent he is than her, I know he's small and yada yada but I kind of think he's cute and praise him for being the main parent especially to the boys in their household... :?
I totally did! All i could think is how fucking sad that whole situation was, it really showed how Ella is nothing but a monkey they have dance for them! Her interaction with her is not genuine at all! She uses Ella for money and to burn calories (breastfeeding)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

So fake. She is sitting there texting. Chris walks in and immediately she rips out that binky and fake cutey voice tells Ella to show Chris her baby. Eye roll.
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

bsapia wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:54 am so Chris' new video, did anyone see when he walks into Ella's room, Tiff throws her phone down when she sees him and acts like she's playing with Ella? I watched it like 5x, I was shocked he left it in. also, whenever I watch Chris' channel, I'm reminded how much of a better parent he is than her, I know he's small and yada yada but I kind of think he's cute and praise him for being the main parent especially to the boys in their household... :?
Guys .. she was "working" 🤣🙄
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Newsflash Beastons..... probably should put the camera down when you’re disciplining them in a time out. No wonder Carter is laughing in your face.

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

And why does he stare at himself the entire time he films

angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

Lol look at tiff showing off with her new airpods 🤣 ur so cool!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:17 am Newsflash Beastons..... probably should put the camera down when you’re disciplining them in a time out. No wonder Carter is laughing in your face.

Right?!? Even their 4 year old thinks they’re jokes. And yes to him staring at himself the whole time 😑 he’s been doing this long enough he should know where to look.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

How did i not know they had dogs? I feel like ive never seen them on tiffs channel? Lol. Also she deff was on her phone until she saw the camera and boom made sure she acted like she loved her kid. I do love that he actually interacts with the kids. And omg, the oldest calling them out for being wrong. I love it lmfao.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lazydazey wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:49 am How did i not know they had dogs? I feel like ive never seen them on tiffs channel? Lol. Also she deff was on her phone until she saw the camera and boom made sure she acted like she loved her kid. I do love that he actually interacts with the kids. And omg, the oldest calling them out for being wrong. I love it lmfao.
haha her dogs are so gross. She has had to discipline the dog on camera before for humping her bed pillows and blankets.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:08 am
lazydazey wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:49 am How did i not know they had dogs? I feel like ive never seen them on tiffs channel? Lol. Also she deff was on her phone until she saw the camera and boom made sure she acted like she loved her kid. I do love that he actually interacts with the kids. And omg, the oldest calling them out for being wrong. I love it lmfao.
haha her dogs are so gross. She has had to discipline the dog on camera before for humping her bed pillows and blankets.
OMG thats gross! I'm not a huge fan of dogs, i love animals, but i dont like animals all up in your business, on furniture, ect.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lazydazey wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:15 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:08 am
OMG thats gross! I'm not a huge fan of dogs, i love animals, but i dont like animals all up in your business, on furniture, ect.

At about 12:40 ish. Its so funny to hear her say that lmao
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

The whole "take a picture of mommy on daddy's lap" is a bit much for me. She's all praising her kid for taking a good pic of her as she stares at herself. Seriously deranged. The kids are going to be their camera crew soon. It still makes me laugh that she doesn't want a reality show because they can make them look a certain way. Oh, like you do every day for your viewers as you delete comments!
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

scojacar wrote:Not to go all “humbleandkind” here, but just because someone is thin doesn’t mean they don’t look like a woman. I’m a little smaller than Tiff and I don’t think I look like a teenage boy. Not trying to defend her at all, just not trying to read hurtful comments about my own body either.

That being said, I’m not trying to police shit so feel free to ignore me and I’ll do the same Image

Sorry, girl. You’re right that commenting on people’s bodies is generally uncool. I just can’t stand the way she carries on about food and weight. And I truly would not like to look like her. There are a lot of other YT moms I envy for their bodies, but not her. It was against her, not anyone else!

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

icant wrote:
scojacar wrote:Not to go all “humbleandkind” here, but just because someone is thin doesn’t mean they don’t look like a woman. I’m a little smaller than Tiff and I don’t think I look like a teenage boy. Not trying to defend her at all, just not trying to read hurtful comments about my own body either.

That being said, I’m not trying to police shit so feel free to ignore me and I’ll do the same Image

Sorry, girl. You’re right that commenting on people’s bodies is generally uncool. I just can’t stand the way she carries on about food and weight. And I truly would not like to look like her. There are a lot of other YT moms I envy for their bodies, but not her. It was against her, not anyone else!

I totally understand what you mean, I don’t go around telling the world how much I weigh on my Instagram stories and thinking I’m hot shit because of it Image Skinny isn’t everything, Tiffy

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

He tells the camera “happy engagement anniversary” instead of looking at her. Their life is so fake and everything they do is solely for the camera. What a sad life to live.

And and go say hi to Miss Introvert if you see her at Disney

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”