Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

disney8
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by disney8 »

She pulled all that “new year new me” BS last year.. and guess what she didn’t change a thing! She continued to complain about everything... never be satisfied. From what I see the only thing she did change was how much time she spends on herself. Nothing wrong with me time BUT she lies and says she never gets me time or dates. She does both weekly.... so the 2020 goal should be figuring out why she lies so much :)
angryelf
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by angryelf »

I wanna know who she is trying to convince on her new ig post. Your goal is to live in the moment? And not buy everything in sight? Not care about the # of likes or views? OOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

They're gonna start wrapping gifts? Its December 5. How fucking boring are they?

Finally realizing less is more? But shes been calling herself a minimalist for months. Get a dictionary moron.

Shes right her kids will remember how mommy felt and how much time she spent with them .... aka mommy was miserable as fuck and didnt pay any attention to them. She was too worried about her phone.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Hold on Tbag, less stuff?
So are you saying we can come over and take your: new flooring “stuff,” dining room table “stuff” you’re going to purchase, new shoes “stuff” you bought the boys ironically in this post pic, Big Lots “stuff” you just did a haul on, Disney “stuff” you brought home, all that closet “stuff,” your coffee maker, the bazillion oils “stuff,” your new fireplace “stuff,” all your tacky Xmas decorations “stuff”-the list CAN go on and on because you are full of sh*t Twacko.🖕
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Oh wow. You are not a minimalist in any way shape or form Tiffi. Your house is pretty large. You have a spare room for toys and a spare room for a study, not minimal at all.

Your kitchen is full of crap, all your "must have" gadgets? I manage to do without all of those. How many Christmas trees do you have? What's in your office? All these jars and paper and calendars and post it's?

So sick of people pretending they know what konmari is. Have you read the book Tiffi? Doesn't seem like it.

We have "everything we need". Ok put your money where your mouth is.

I bet she is fuming that Bri made a Disney insta. Now if Myka makes an "AMA about cooking a turkey" account I will die.

Love how she made her 75th Insta so she could not bother the people on her reg account. How's that turning out? I reckon she will start losing subs. I've unfollowed a lot of pages once they start pushing products. And of course she mentions breastfeeding. Something women have done forever, it doesn't make you special Tiff. I wonder why she shared the "favorite youtuber" thing because Tara was on there too.

Is anyone here following Chris on tik too? Any gossip?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:39 pm Hold on Tbag, less stuff?
So are you saying we can come over and take your: new flooring “stuff,” dining room table “stuff” you’re going to purchase, new shoes “stuff” you bought the boys ironically in this post pic, Big Lots “stuff” you just did a haul on, Disney “stuff” you brought home, all that closet “stuff,” your coffee maker, the bazillion oils “stuff,” your new fireplace “stuff,” all your tacky Xmas decorations “stuff”-the list CAN go on and on because you are full of sh*t Twacko.🖕
The kids got new clothes AGAIN. Tiffi how toxic for the environment are all those clothes you are buying? And I am not using your code for 30% off, what is in it for you? If I was in the market for clothes I would rather buy full price than give you a dime
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

“I’m a minimalist” says the girl who has two gadgets specifically to hold plastic bags open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She keeps doing this thing where she rubs her hair/scalp... I think she thinks it's sexy but it looks like she has lice. Ironically I've heard tea tree oil is good for lice. Not to give her more oil selling marketing ideas
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

She just repeats the things she desires to be out loud over and over again in hopes they’ll come true. But never does the work to get there. She repeats things she hears others say as advice TO HER. And gives said advice, without actually taking it, herself. I can tell she’s one of those people who lies so much, they start actually believing it themselves.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

scojacar wrote:“I’m a minimalist” says the girl who has two gadgets specifically to hold plastic bags open.

Hilarious!! I mean, how ridiculous!!?

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

IcedCoffee wrote:She keeps doing this thing where she rubs her hair/scalp... I think she thinks it's sexy but it looks like she has lice. Ironically I've heard tea tree oil is good for lice. Not to give her more oil selling marketing ideas
Watch, tomorrow she’ll be making a lice repellent concoction and posting it. She gets some of her best ideas here! Image

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Watching her kids line up like little Von Trapp children in her stories today was so creepy and bizarre. Boy, does she have them trained Image. For anyone who doesn’t know the reference...

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

icant wrote:Watching her kids line up like little Von Trapp children in her stories today was so creepy and bizarre. Boy, does she have them trained Image. For anyone who doesn’t know the reference...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/]

This bitch!

Elle-luh knew exactly what she was supposed to do which can only mean they train them over and over again.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So now carter is sick. She takes a photo clearly with flash of the two of them and his poor little face, you can see he squinted from said flash. Then she has to caption it with “mamas tired”. Well tough shit. Your babies are sick and they need you. It’s called life. No one cares how tired you are!!!!

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Lifeisfun wrote:So now carter is sick. She takes a photo clearly with flash of the two of them and his poor little face, you can see he squinted from said flash. Then she has to caption it with “mamas tired”. Well tough shit. Your babies are sick and they need you. It’s called life. No one cares how tired you are!!!!

I really just can’t understand the complaining. Why are you tired? I’ve spent many a night up with a sick baby then went to work for 12 hours, came home and did it again. Something many moms do. If you’re tired, take another nap and stfu. You Image don’t Image work Image!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Thank you!
scojacar wrote:She thinks she’s healthy because she puts protein powder and non-wheat flour in everything. Actual healthy people use those things as an additional supplement to already healthy food...they don’t dump it in muffins and call them healthy. Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

icant wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:29 pm
Lifeisfun wrote:So now carter is sick. She takes a photo clearly with flash of the two of them and his poor little face, you can see he squinted from said flash. Then she has to caption it with “mamas tired”. Well tough shit. Your babies are sick and they need you. It’s called life. No one cares how tired you are!!!!

I really just can’t understand the complaining. Why are you tired? I’ve spent many a night up with a sick baby then went to work for 12 hours, came home and did it again. Something many moms do. If you’re tired, take another nap and stfu. You Image don’t Image work Image!

I just don't know why she acts like she is the only one who is tired. I definitely think her next thread should have "Tired Tiffani" in the title.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Didn’t bri just do a clothing try on with her kids (outfits and jackets)? Same type of fashion show? SO FRICKING WEIRD. Leave your innocent kids alone or pay them for using them to make money. They are people who deserve dignity and respect and not be paraded like your little robots, you sick f*ck.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

IcedCoffee wrote:
icant wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:29 pm

I just don't know why she acts like she is the only one who is tired. I definitely think her next thread should have "Tired Tiffani" in the title.
If I posted that my family, friends AND coworkers would tell me to stop being so dramatic! LOL. I truly believe all moms struggle and have it tough in their own ways. But she really needs some perspective. We all live in a first world country and have access to everything we need. She has so much more money, time, rest, “stuff”, help and familial support than I do, but I’m so grateful for my beautiful life and I never feel the need to complain. Complaining is a waste of time. Either change what you don’t like about your life, or shut up about it. We all have the power to lead full lives that we enjoy. You just have to be willing to do the work!!!

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

thisisgold21 wrote:I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

Right. She’s never mentioned eczema until now. And you KNOW if they had it, she’d be complaining about it all day every day since birth!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”