Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by jazieg »

icant wrote:Someone shared about every other story being “join my team”. Yeah she’s getting a ton of sign ups now that she JUST started. How sustainable does she think that’s going to be? She’s not going to sign up 60 people a month for the rest of her adult life. They’re all signing up now and then there will be no money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nor are those that signed going to build a network themselves. Most join for the discount on initial product and Dun...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I meant to post this but I believe it was yesterday, Chris posted their coffee cups in his story. At 7am y’all. Please my day has long started by 7am. They’re not fooling anyone. She’s always tired because she is lazy. She wants to spend the whole day on the couch on her phone.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Lifeisfun wrote:I meant to post this but I believe it was yesterday, Chris posted their coffee cups in his story. At 7am y’all. Please my day has long started by 7am. They’re not fooling anyone. She’s always tired because she is lazy. She wants to spend the whole day on the couch on her phone.

7am, like that’s an accomplishment! Most people are up an out the door before 7!

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

icant wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:I meant to post this but I believe it was yesterday, Chris posted their coffee cups in his story. At 7am y’all. Please my day has long started by 7am. They’re not fooling anyone. She’s always tired because she is lazy. She wants to spend the whole day on the couch on her phone.

7am, like that’s an accomplishment! Most people are up an out the door before 7!

Raises hand Image Monday-Friday, with two kids, by myself.
T.tired would never make it in the real world. She can’t even get her shit together in her pretend world.

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

icant wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:32 am

They’re so proud they’re up at 7. That’s what normal people do, who don’t scam people online for “their job”
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 3a3831.jpg[/IMG]

Why does she have heeled boots on her toddler? We know you like to dress like a washed up hooker Tiff, but you don’t have to subject your child to that too.

YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

that ugly distorted bitch at it again... dragging coughing hacking sick kids to get holiday pictures done. i live 20 mins away from this psychopath money obsessed bitch and its so cold and miserable out and they probably feel awful and run down.... dragged around early in the morning so she can film her giant donkey face in the car with her little bitch husband drinking coffee like they are important .....those kids are extremely abused in my opinion...maybe child services should check up on them. Exploiting and filming and the strange schedules... very weird. go get REAL paying jobs you pathetic losers... youre a bunch of nobodies trying to hustle money from internet strangers. all your free crap your given and sponsored shit will disappear at some point... you lying sacks of shit. GET A LIFE you immature jealous twat! we are WATCHING YOU FUCK UP EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

that ugly distorted bitch at it again... dragging coughing hacking sick kids to get holiday pictures done. i live 20 mins away from this psychopath money obsessed bitch and its so cold and miserable out and they probably feel awful and run down.... dragged around early in the morning so she can film her giant donkey face in the car with her little bitch husband drinking coffee like they are important .....those kids are extremely abused in my opinion...maybe child services should check up on them. Exploiting and filming and the strange schedules... very weird. go get REAL paying jobs you pathetic losers... youre a bunch of nobodies trying to hustle money from internet strangers. all your free crap your given and sponsored shit will disappear at some point... you lying sacks of shit. GET A LIFE you immature jealous twat! we are WATCHING YOU FUCK UP EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by icant »

Okaycooool wrote:
icant wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:32 am

They’re so proud they’re up at 7. That’s what normal people do, who don’t scam people online for “their job”

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

thisisgold21 wrote:
icant wrote:

Raises hand Image Monday-Friday, with two kids, by myself.
T.tired would never make it in the real world. She can’t even get her shit together in her pretend world.

Me too! Up at 5 and out the door just before 7. Chores done, lunches packed, teeth brushed, showered, dressed and ready for the day before T. Bitty even cracks an eyelid. But she’s soooooo tired #momlife. Nah, girl #BUMLIFE. I admit that some days it’s hard. But guess what? I handle it and own it! I’m proud of being a strong, stable force in my child’s life! I know if I complained, my life would just get negative and I’d be less productive. She’s the wooooorst.

And I’m in awe of you doing it with 2! It’s so hard getting babies abs toddlers out of the house sometimes! But we are so lucky to be physically capable of independence!!! ImageImage Go, momma!!!

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

icant wrote:Someone shared about every other story being “join my team”. Yeah she’s getting a ton of sign ups now that she JUST started. How sustainable does she think that’s going to be? She’s not going to sign up 60 people a month for the rest of her adult life. They’re all signing up now and then there will be no money.

How is she supposed to make that work?? It’s basically a cold sale job and you have to work you ass if to make it happen!! So she will Fail, her whole “team” of underpaid slaves will fail !! She’ll say it was their fault !! It won’t be anyone else but herself that fails!! She doesn’t have enough time in a day to make it work!! She’s tired all the time so why add another responsibility on top of it???
She HAS to get her hair did, nails did, spray tan did, massages did, shopping did, cooking did, bathing the entire family did, bathroom breaks did, kids fighting did, her husband did, her filming did, her IG did, her Facebook did, Twitter did, delete embarrassing comments did, I know there has got to be more Image. So how and when is she gonna have time for teaching people about an oil business when she doesn’t even know??
What a fraudulent woman!!! She is not a good person!!
Hey Titi.. your ass stinks!!
Someone is going to sue her over YL scamImage. Image Batter UP!!
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 3a3831.jpg[/IMG]

Why does she have heeled boots on her toddler? We know you like to dress like a washed up hooker Tiff, but you don’t have to subject your child to that too.

With a heal on it!! I don’t even let my 5 year old wear boots with a heal! That toddler is going to fall on her face and break her leg.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

thisisgold21 wrote:
scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 3a3831.jpg[/IMG]

With a heal on it!! I don’t even let my 5 year old wear boots with a heal! That toddler is going to fall on her face and break her leg.

I pray she only put them on her for this stupid picture then took them right off. If she actually lets her walk in those, she’s risking skeletal, hip and spine issues.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Out spreading RSV what a piece of shit! She better never refer to herself as a nurse again

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

T. Tired: hundreds of self diagnoses and oils, parenting skills are soiled.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Another indication that TIFFANI BUYS FOLLOWERS:

Her oil page has averaged gaining about 500 followers per day.

Bri’s Disney page averages over 600 followers per day.

Does anyone know the point of buying followers and subs? Is it just literally for the number/status symbol?

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! Image

T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”