Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by icant »

Heardgreatthings wrote:I can’t believe how many mistakes she has in her videos and she just leaves it up. In her “home tour” she has her sign off clip randomly in the beginning when she’s rambling about how her life is so overwhelming. And who can forget months ago when she had that strange clip of her staring into the camera with her tea after signing off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Over the past few weeks, her video quality has been slipping and getting worse and worse. She used to do a great job, imo. And now there’s like fans going, buzzing in the background, weird clips inserted, and every video is LATE! They aren’t sticking to their posting schedule. And the one Sunday post recently she posted then took down and had to re-do because there were SO many mistakes. It’s actually concerning. Her mental status/level of functioning is declining weekly. I get SAD, so I get kind of lethargic around this time of year too, but she’s a total mess and does nothing to try to get herself better. Sniffing oils for profit isn’t going to cut it. Her kids deserve better.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by icant »

rottiemama wrote:Wow! It’s time for a new thread already? Does this have anything to do with her blatant favoritism towards Ellwaa and joining an MLM? First Aaryn, now beast! Someone’s a little worried about having to work a real job again! Good! Image

Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000, will be selected!

ImageImageImageImage

She’s just a terrible human being and watching her unravel is compelling. So her threads get a lot more action than most, huh?

Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:48 pm
icant wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:45 pm
kristieanne87 wrote:Disney vlog:

I don't know why she was crying over thisenshirts she made, they were fucking ugly.

I very rarely watch their vlogs, because those 2 just make me sick....
But when Shrimp spends the entire vlog trying to convince his wife that everything is great, she is great, life is great, etc....it made me realize how fucked up those 2 actually are.

My god they have issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
But he also threw a few insults in there as well. Saying she was “going to town” on her food and then at the end saying “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.

OMG that has to be the next thread title! “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.
Please let this be the next title!!
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Momof4babes wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:48 pm
icant wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:45 pm But he also threw a few insults in there as well. Saying she was “going to town” on her food and then at the end saying “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.

OMG that has to be the next thread title! “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.
Please let this be the next title!!
That would sting the most knowing it came directly from her husband’s mouth.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Chris letting Ella have that toy shopping cart on the trampoline looks awfully dangerous.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

Tiffani beaston: more self diagnoses than parenting
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

She spent hours organizing oils.
Sad.
Go be a mom
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

IcedCoffee wrote:Chris letting Ella have that toy shopping cart on the trampoline looks awfully dangerous.
That was all I could think when I watched it!!

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okaycooool wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 pm Tiffani beaston: more self diagnoses than parenting
More self diagnoses than oils 🤣

She got 99 problems and an oil ain't one
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:12 pm
Okaycooool wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 pm Tiffani beaston: more self diagnoses than parenting

Please submit that the 99 prob one for title!😝
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Please submit that.🤣
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

my apologies dbl post wompwomp
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Okaycooool wrote:She spent hours organizing oils.
Sad.
Go be a mom
Anything to distract her from her life she hates. Which anyone else would be grateful for.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

T: Bitty : She got 108 problems, but a job ain’t 1

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:54 pm

Please submit that.🤣
I tried to think of a good title, it's not my forte. I did want "Tired Tiffani" to go in there and maybe something about Tik Tok. And oils. And how she is so Humble and Blessed. There's just a lot I would say.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

IcedCoffee wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:54 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:12 pm More self diagnoses than oils Image

Please submit that.Image
I tried to think of a good title, it's not my forte. I did want "Tired Tiffani" to go in there and maybe something about Tik Tok. And oils. And how she is so Humble and Blessed. There's just a lot I would say.
She’s the only mom who is ever tired. Hers are the only kids who “don’t sleep”. She actually has them sleep trained like robots who only respond to colored lights to signal then to get up. And she posts at 1030pm how tired she is bc her kid is up... as if it’s the middle of the night. And as if you have anything to get up for the next day. Phone scrolling and naps.

Luminous1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luminous1 »

I’m down for any of these titles but I think whatever it is should start with T.Tired 😂
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Someone shared about every other story being “join my team”. Yeah she’s getting a ton of sign ups now that she JUST started. How sustainable does she think that’s going to be? She’s not going to sign up 60 people a month for the rest of her adult life. They’re all signing up now and then there will be no money.

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

T. Tired: more self diagnoses than oils
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

She looks drunk in her story where shes saying she spent HOURS putting oils on a shelf. And again with the itchy lice scalp .... use some of those oils!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”