Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:00 am
UUGHhhh!! The last sentences on the IG post did
anyone catch this?
Her narcissism at work “..they will remember how their mommy felt and how much time she spent with them.”
So doing things with her kids is all about how it makes Tidiot feel? LOLLOL🤣😂
It’s supposed to be how you make another person feel.
She completely turns it around to how they will remember how SHE feels and not them.
She cares more about fake tanning than what her kids feel.
I think she is obsessing over what we write here lately. She tries to have a point to prove but it always makes her sound worse. Which is no mean feat.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Post by scojacar »

Lifeisfun wrote:So now carter is sick. She takes a photo clearly with flash of the two of them and his poor little face, you can see he squinted from said flash. Then she has to caption it with “mamas tired”. Well tough shit. Your babies are sick and they need you. It’s called life. No one cares how tired you are!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagining how that photo went down makes me realize how effed up in the head she really is. “Oh, my kid is sick, let me go lie down beside him, pretend I’m asleep, take a selfie with flash...oh no I don’t like that one, let’s try a couple more...okay that one’s good, now I’ll stop snuggling with him so I can get up and post this photo I just took on Instagram.”

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IcedCoffee »

scojacar wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:00 am
Lifeisfun wrote:So now carter is sick. She takes a photo clearly with flash of the two of them and his poor little face, you can see he squinted from said flash. Then she has to caption it with “mamas tired”. Well tough shit. Your babies are sick and they need you. It’s called life. No one cares how tired you are!!!!

Imagining how that photo went down makes me realize how effed up in the head she really is. “Oh, my kid is sick, let me go lie down beside him, pretend I’m asleep, take a selfie with flash...oh no I don’t like that one, let’s try a couple more...okay that one’s good, now I’ll stop snuggling with him so I can get up and post this photo I just took on Instagram.”

She pulled this at Disney too. Flash in their eyes while they sleep. So bloody selfish.

Then she complains she's tired. Don't interfere with their sleep then? It's not that hard.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IcedCoffee »

Bri is following the oils again!

Krystal is definitely Tiff's sister. 🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20191206-235549_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Alexisanne293 »

perfectionista_mom wrote:She really needs to stop insinuating that her oils are the magic cure for medical ailments! What she is doing is so unethical. Pretty soon she will say her hashimoto's was cured by young living. I take synthroid and would never listen to this ding bat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Actually she’s pretty dumb if she thought that and I have Hashimoto’s to and I’ve always been told if not good to burn candles, perfumes or and thing with fragrance because it can make it worse.

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by letstalkboutsomefin »

icant wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

Right. She’s never mentioned eczema until now. And you KNOW if they had it, she’d be complaining about it all day every day since birth!

She has actually mentioned eczema before. Every time I remember it being brought up was during the cold months. My conclusion was they simply get dry skin in the cold weather and she goes to the extreme by calling it eczema. Her kids would be miserable if it really was eczema. My son has it and, like someone else said, only the prescribed cream works. Let's not forget she would be sure to show off the patches of eczema if it was real.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Lifeisfun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lifeisfun »

My gosh even something like a skin irritation, she has to make into something HUGE. Just like it’s pmdd not regular pms and a mental breakdown not just a minor freak out moment. Anything to make herself look like the victim

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

Disney vlog:

I don't know why she was crying over thisenshirts she made, they were fucking ugly.

I very rarely watch their vlogs, because those 2 just make me sick....
But when Shrimp spends the entire vlog trying to convince his wife that everything is great, she is great, life is great, etc....it made me realize how fucked up those 2 actually are.

My god they have issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Post by perfectionista_mom »

IcedCoffee wrote:Bri is following the oils again!

Krystal is definitely Tiff's sister. ImageImageImage
Screenshot_20191206-235549_Instagram.jpg
Probably only because tiff is following her new disney account. This friendship is so disingenuous. It's all about likes, follows, and one upping each other.

angryelf
Talker
Talker

Post by angryelf »

kristieanne87 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:07 am
Disney vlog:

I don't know why she was crying over thisenshirts she made, they were fucking ugly.

But when Shrimp spends the entire vlog trying to convince his wife that everything is great, she is great, life is great, etc....it made me realize how fucked up those 2 actually are.

My god they have issues.

This woman is getting her house renovated, has 3 healthy children, a husband who would eat her own shit, and is on VACATION, yet is still miserable.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

I just realized the title of his vlog said parents fail.
I’m glad they know this and are announcing it.
Sounds like she titled the vlog. Idiots.
h 25 l
Talker
Talker

Post by h 25 l »

I'm all for "keeping it real" and not trying to show only the best, because most people have negative parts to their days and shit happens and sometimes it does feel better to know you're not the only one..but damn, all she does is complain. I can't even get through their videos anymore. I'm surprised she still has so many subscribers & views. Why can't she just go back to doing cleaning videos with her "toxic" products, those were actually some what motivating. It's always like, I know I'm so blessed....but 😣
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Post by Okaycooool »

I don’t understand how one would rather be on their phone everyday all day then just go to work as a nurse and enjoy the rest of your life? It was one thing when she quit to be a stay at home mom and she made extra money off YouTube. But now both parents depend on this imaginary what if income? That is sooo unhealthy and I think that’s why they don’t go to therapists. The ace family (I can’t stand) actually make a lot of money off YouTube like the Beastons want you to think they do.
The whole thing is just sad to me that she could be a normal mom and work as a nurse. Finish the BA in 2 years and spend less time on homework and school than your phone.
Edit to add: you don’t have to be a bed side nurse in labor and delivery either. Nurses can do surgery scheduling, hearing screening and etc. even holistic practices have nurses she can talk about oils to.
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

Wow! It’s time for a new thread already? Does this have anything to do with her blatant favoritism towards Ellwaa and joining an MLM? First Aaryn, now beast! Someone’s a little worried about having to work a real job again! Good! 😏

Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000, will be selected!

❤️💚❤️💚

Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Cam375 »

Every other story on her oil page is "join my team" "join my team" geez calm the hell down.
charliema16
Talker
Talker

Post by charliema16 »

I didn’t think of this, someone already said it, but:

“T.Beast and Shrimpy: thick as thieves.”
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

Cam375 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:09 pm
Every other story on her oil page is "join my team" "join my team" geez calm the hell down.
I'm not following the oil page, I don't want to add even one to her delusional numbers. I am also going to mute stories on IG for quite a few people, so I only get the occasional update instead of 45 20-second videos a day from them - those all all "swipe up" and "make me money" posts anyway.

It's getting closer to the holidays, and closer to 2020 -- I want to make some changes in my social media. Less shitty content and don't reward stupidity with even a single view.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IcedCoffee »

Cam375 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:09 pm
Yep and now she has a payment plan for the start up kits.

Someone asked for a recipe for anti aging, she refered them to Pinterest. Getting to be too much work there, Tiffani?
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Post by angryelf »

T.idiot and Shrimpy: Drowning in Oils and Spewing Lies
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Post by perfectionista_mom »

T.titty: thick as thieves and pyramid schemes

icant
Informer
Informer

Post by icant »

kristieanne87 wrote:Disney vlog:

My god they have issues.

But he also threw a few insults in there as well. Saying she was “going to town” on her food and then at the end saying “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 »

icant wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:45 pm
kristieanne87 wrote:Disney vlog:

My god they have issues.

But he also threw a few insults in there as well. Saying she was “going to town” on her food and then at the end saying “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.

OMG that has to be the next thread title! “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 »

Tiffani Beaston: clout chaser, hypochondriac, habitual liar extraordinaire.

sorry. can't think of anything rhyming rn.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

Tiffani Beaston: It’s beginning to look a lot like complaining...everywhere she goes...

I thought a nice holiday jingle for a thread
may be nice.lol
icant
Informer
Informer

Post by icant »

Tiffani Beaston: on a downward spiral, trying to go viral, ripping stans off with each vial.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”