T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Post by perfectionista_mom »

No need to pray for us. It's about time you start looking inward, tiffy tit. Start praying that you get some mental help. I think it's very telling that people who know you personally are validating what most of us think about you on this forum. Truth hurts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Post by Evian »

yeahsureok wrote:Notice how a lot of Tiffs posts aren’t so much about Crew but the drama. Oh people are being mean, be kind, trolls, don’t be an ass. This bitch just loves the drama and inserting herself it in anyway shape or form. She’s a keyboard warrior herself. Tiff just focus on the fact that a mom lost a baby and Just actually pray for the trolls like you love to to type out that you will. Image Adding fuel to the fire and constantly talking about the “trolls” makes them relevant, like you’re trying to make yourself relevant in a situation that shouldn’t even fucking involve you. can she be done yet...

And stop saying people need to find Jesus,,, you aren’t religious because you make a happy birthday Jesus cake, fuck right off with that okkkkkkay?
Yes! Her and Brittani shouldn't even address it. We all know how sick and evil some people can be on the internet. Yes people will stoop that low, so even in this horrible situation Brittani is still leaving herself open to negativity.

For what it's worth the negativity she got couldn't compare to the amount of love and support so she should just ignore anything else. And Tiffy shouldn't be drawing attention to it (the negativity).

And I agree, with your comments about her talking about them needing to find Jesus, um ok Tiffany you do realize not everyone is Christian, and does she even go to church herself? She has the kind of personality that she would turn herself into a cult leader, it wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Post by perfectionista_mom »

She doesn't even go to church. She is a complete bigot. She tries to sound so important and godly, but she just talks out of her ass. And why does she have to bring up all the negativity on Brittani's post? She can't just leave a supportive comment and keep it moving? I love how she is projecting her own issues into that post. TIFF IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Post by palmtreemomma »

From E News website...an article about how fellow youtbers are sending their condolences for Brittani.,,she’s has GOT to be fuming over this one 😳😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

New thread ladies!! I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year! ImageImageImage

T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”