T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by Deceased »

Yep, her own husband low key trolled her.
He didn’t have to post that. He was showing her true self. The one that doesn’t give a flying fuck about anyone’s tragedy. It’s sick that she puts on that sad worn out face for her image and then is laughing and begging to get knocked up behind the scenes. Chris we hear you. Now do something about it!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by yeahsureok »

theantitiff wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:07 am
perfectionista_mom wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:43 am I see right through her. She is an narcissistic attention seeking piece of crap. It's me me me all the time. She's a very jealous person. Even trying to gain attention, praise, and follows off of someone else's tragedy. How do people not see this about her?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Exactly! I don’t know how anyone can look at her and think she actually means well or that she is actually affected by Crew’s impending death. She just likes the attention she is drawing to herself and saw an opportunity to get her stans to praise her as a “wonderful person”. She posted that picture of EL-LA nursing in between posts about Brittani. A former NICU nurse would know how insensitive that is. And she’s dancing and smirking about baby #4 in the now gone IG story Chris had up. Which she did after she “cried between clips” of filming that train wreck of a “meal prep” video. She does not mean well. All her stans on YT and IG are telling her she’s the most wonderful person and the biggest heart they’ve ever seen. Just goes to show the old saying “there’s a sucker born every minute” is 1,000% true.
Yes! She posted one of ElLa nursing/hugging her after Britt posted about pumping and dumping and being upset about not being able to nurse. There’s only a certain kind of person who goes that low. Tiffani can say whatever she wants, she’s truly not a good person so there’s a lot of convincing that needs to be done...All of us here realize that. Unfortunately there are a lot of dumb and gullible people out there who buy it and she knows how easy it is to be whoever she wants to be on the internet. She doesn’t have a conscience so being a scam artist doesn’t bother her at all. But there are a lot of people out there who do realize how fake she is and they can read between the lines. She’ll burn her own bridges eventually and will be irrelevant before we know it. It’s just gross to watch how low and desperate she can/will go in the mean time...
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

bluetansy wrote:new member here, been reading for a while and finally decided to join in the convo Image

i can see a bit of truth in what people are saying about her (the negative stuff) but i honestly think it’s a bit harsh. i think she means well but often gets things wrong. tone deaf for sure. definitely opportunistic. but i don’t believe she’s evil. her latest video was a bit of a train wreck, she was trying to boil eggs with the pan lid off then wondering why they took forever to boil and the spelling error in the vid title. i think she’s quite upset and affected by all the shit that’s been going down. sure she’s brought much of it upon herself, i’m not denying that. it’s like she’s lost perspective, she needs to take a step back and stop making things worse for herself.

i feel like the posts here that run the kids (mostly about ella) are pretty mean. run t.bitty down, she’s an adult and she’s put herself out there for public consumption so she’s invited the attention/criticism, but i feel like it’s really unfair to drag her kids through the poo too. ella is so sweet, i saw a comment a while ago that she looks like a slob. i thought that was below the belt for sure. i don’t personally agree with having a one year olds ears pierced or giving a little girl play makeup sets but hey, it’s her kid and her parenting choices.

i must say i had a bit of a chuckle at the shrimpita hitting his head comment. and there was a comment a few threads ago about her locking her kids in their room with their tablets, i had to laugh at that Image

anyway i’m enjoying reading all the comments. i actually don’t mind her yt vids, maybe because i’m new to her and haven’t seen through the bs yet. i enjoy her cleaning and organization stuff. her cooking is pretty average and unappealing tbh. i made that marry me chicken which was nice but it’s not hers, i saw it on pinterest. her dress sense/personal style is pretty appalling, she dresses like a tween. if she upped the style stakes she could actually look hotter i reckon. right now, i prefer her to other yt moms like brianna k etc. she’s a neurotic mess lol.
Okay, #HUMBLEANDKIND. No one believes for a second that this isn’t Tiffani herself or one of her family members. I’d say one of her friends, but she has zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

yeahsureok wrote:
theantitiff wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:07 am
perfectionista_mom wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:43 am I see right through her. She is an narcissistic attention seeking piece of crap. It's me me me all the time. She's a very jealous person. Even trying to gain attention, praise, and follows off of someone else's tragedy. How do people not see this about her?

Exactly! I don’t know how anyone can look at her and think she actually means well or that she is actually affected by Crew’s impending death. She just likes the attention she is drawing to herself and saw an opportunity to get her stans to praise her as a “wonderful person”. She posted that picture of EL-LA nursing in between posts about Brittani. A former NICU nurse would know how insensitive that is. And she’s dancing and smirking about baby #4 in the now gone IG story Chris had up. Which she did after she “cried between clips” of filming that train wreck of a “meal prep” video. She does not mean well. All her stans on YT and IG are telling her she’s the most wonderful person and the biggest heart they’ve ever seen. Just goes to show the old saying “there’s a sucker born every minute” is 1,000% true.
Yes! She posted one of ElLa nursing/hugging her after Britt posted about pumping and dumping and being upset about not being able to nurse. There’s only a certain kind of person who goes that low. Tiffani can say whatever she wants, she’s truly not a good person so there’s a lot of convincing that needs to be done...All of us here realize that. Unfortunately there are a lot of dumb and gullible people out there who buy it and she knows how easy it is to be whoever she wants to be on the internet. She doesn’t have a conscience so being a scam artist doesn’t bother her at all. But there are a lot of people out there who do realize how fake she is and they can read between the lines. She’ll burn her own bridges eventually and will be irrelevant before we know it. It’s just gross to watch how low and desperate she can/will go in the mean time...
The other night when Tiffani was spamming about Crew and Venmo and grub hub, Brittani didn’t say a word about her. But then reposted something simple Brianna K wrote in her stories and thanked her for her prayers and support. Even in her grief, Brittani saw what Tiffani was doing. And I’m sure she already knew of her and didn’t like her to begin with. But I just think that speaks volumes. I think a tiny part of Tiffani probably did cry and feel badly, like any human would. But she doesn’t know how to be a nice, normal human and had to make it a huge gd circus revolving around herself. Does anyone know what happened to Crew? SIDS?

YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Has she ever done a collab with Brittani before?
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Majority of these YouTube moms are ridiculous. Donating proceeds from their videos is great. But spamming their channel left and right has selfish motives for more followers. A simple post about the proceeds is enough. Not nonstop stories like Lynn White. Also, Tiffani, shoving herself in the middle like she actually knew Brittani (hell, her sister can’t even pronounce her name right), and then needing to take a “mental heath break” for what I’m guessing is backlash she brought on herself. It’s not about you Tiffani. Quit using this woman to get attention for yourself.

And that post is totally written by Tiffani or someone else in her family. Knew that when the word “hotter” was used.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

And no one else’s followers go on Brittani’s posts and reply to comments they make. Except Tiffani’s. People replying to her saying how great of a person she is. Brittani’s post isn’t the place for that. Really, there is no right place. Tiffani is far from a great person. She is a selfish and self serving person.

angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

Tiffy has threatened MULTIPLE ex friends. Threatened to call their jobs to get them fired. FACTS. She is a psycho and her family and husband know this and still think its okay. Fuck them all
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

icant wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:
theantitiff wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:07 am Exactly! I don’t know how anyone can look at her and think she actually means well or that she is actually affected by Crew’s impending death. She just likes the attention she is drawing to herself and saw an opportunity to get her stans to praise her as a “wonderful person”. She posted that picture of EL-LA nursing in between posts about Brittani. A former NICU nurse would know how insensitive that is. And she’s dancing and smirking about baby #4 in the now gone IG story Chris had up. Which she did after she “cried between clips” of filming that train wreck of a “meal prep” video. She does not mean well. All her stans on YT and IG are telling her she’s the most wonderful person and the biggest heart they’ve ever seen. Just goes to show the old saying “there’s a sucker born every minute” is 1,000% true.
The other night when Tiffani was spamming about Crew and Venmo and grub hub, Brittani didn’t say a word about her. But then reposted something simple Brianna K wrote in her stories and thanked her for her prayers and support. Even in her grief, Brittani saw what Tiffani was doing. And I’m sure she already knew of her and didn’t like her to begin with. But I just think that speaks volumes. I think a tiny part of Tiffani probably did cry and feel badly, like any human would. But she doesn’t know how to be a nice, normal human and had to make it a huge gd circus revolving around herself. Does anyone know what happened to Crew? SIDS?

With the lack of an autopsy, I’m thinking there was an obvious cause when the found him, such as suffocation or strangulation :( I read a comment on her thread from an ICU nurse that said her experience has shown that the hearts of SIDS patients typically can’t be revived. While those who have suffered suffocating and strangulation can have their hearts restarted but suffer brain damage due to lack of oxygen. Not exact words, but along that line.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

icant wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:04 am The other night when Tiffani was spamming about Crew and Venmo and grub hub, Brittani didn’t say a word about her. But then reposted something simple Brianna K wrote in her stories and thanked her for her prayers and support. Even in her grief, Brittani saw what Tiffani was doing. And I’m sure she already knew of her and didn’t like her to begin with. But I just think that speaks volumes. I think a tiny part of Tiffani probably did cry and feel badly, like any human would. But she doesn’t know how to be a nice, normal human and had to make it a huge gd circus revolving around herself. Does anyone know what happened to Crew? SIDS?

There are and were hundreds of large youtubers posting to their stories so Tiffani wasn’t the only one that didn’t get a reshare or recognized......

But Tiffani needs to butt out at this point because I have no clue why she’s asking for Venmo donations to give to Brittani considering Brittani has a Venmo and it’s been shared all over social media as well. Just another way for these faux farmhouse sketchy oil moms to try and insert themselves so that their name is thought of when someone else’s tragedy is brought up. This whole coattail riding thing sickens me.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

I respect the fact that Aaryn, Tara, and some other youtube moms haven't posted videos these past few days and today out of respect for Brittani. Of course Tiffani and Bri did the other day...shocker.

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

And sorry for posting again, but this bitch doesn't stop! She is telling people to share this photo that she made and puts her ig handle on it....fucking wow! She has no shame..using this horrible situation to gain more followers. She is the worst.Image

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

icant wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:59 am
bluetansy wrote:new member here, been reading for a while and finally decided to join in the convo Image

i can see a bit of truth in what people are saying about her (the negative stuff) but i honestly think it’s a bit harsh. i think she means well but often gets things wrong. tone deaf for sure. definitely opportunistic. but i don’t believe she’s evil. her latest video was a bit of a train wreck, she was trying to boil eggs with the pan lid off then wondering why they took forever to boil and the spelling error in the vid title. i think she’s quite upset and affected by all the shit that’s been going down. sure she’s brought much of it upon herself, i’m not denying that. it’s like she’s lost perspective, she needs to take a step back and stop making things worse for herself.

i feel like the posts here that run the kids (mostly about ella) are pretty mean. run t.bitty down, she’s an adult and she’s put herself out there for public consumption so she’s invited the attention/criticism, but i feel like it’s really unfair to drag her kids through the poo too. ella is so sweet, i saw a comment a while ago that she looks like a slob. i thought that was below the belt for sure. i don’t personally agree with having a one year olds ears pierced or giving a little girl play makeup sets but hey, it’s her kid and her parenting choices.

i must say i had a bit of a chuckle at the shrimpita hitting his head comment. and there was a comment a few threads ago about her locking her kids in their room with their tablets, i had to laugh at that Image

anyway i’m enjoying reading all the comments. i actually don’t mind her yt vids, maybe because i’m new to her and haven’t seen through the bs yet. i enjoy her cleaning and organization stuff. her cooking is pretty average and unappealing tbh. i made that marry me chicken which was nice but it’s not hers, i saw it on pinterest. her dress sense/personal style is pretty appalling, she dresses like a tween. if she upped the style stakes she could actually look hotter i reckon. right now, i prefer her to other yt moms like brianna k etc. she’s a neurotic mess lol.
Okay, #HUMBLEANDKIND. No one believes for a second that this isn’t Tiffani herself or one of her family members. I’d say one of her friends, but she has zero.

Right after AryaStark predicted she'd come on this site to get her social media fix. Love it!!
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation.

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

perfectionista_mom wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:47 am And sorry for posting again, but this bitch doesn't stop! She is telling people to share this photo that she made and puts her ig handle on it....fucking wow! She has no shame..using this horrible situation to gain more followers. She is the worst.Image

I just came on here to say the same thing. She couldn't leave her name off of it & told everyone to share. What a bitch. That's exactly what she's doing, she knows Britt has so many new followers now and she's taking advantage
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Claims she doesn't want recognition, but the re-posts the pic with her IG handle.

This bitch is low. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... edd3bf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7d92de.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

She is absolutely appalling and disgusting. I pray she never has to worry about losing her child and having bottom feeders like herself try to gain followers and money off of it. There is not a genuine bone in her body. She is doing too much and all for the wrong reasons. It makes me sick.

angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

h 25 l wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:45 am
perfectionista_mom wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:47 am And sorry for posting again, but this bitch doesn't stop! She is telling people to share this photo that she made and puts her ig handle on it....fucking wow! She has no shame..using this horrible situation to gain more followers. She is the worst.Image

I just came on here to say the same thing. She couldn't leave her name off of it & told everyone to share. What a bitch. That's exactly what she's doing, she knows Britt has so many new followers now and she's taking advantage
She is VILE .. she knows EXACTLY what shes doing .. calculated af

Theres a special place is hell for her .. trying to gain popularity from a dying child

She's probably jealous it's not her with the dying child .. sad but true
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Ahhh guys, I’m sooo sorry!!! The site has been running so slow lately that I haven’t noticed y’all are longggg overdue for a new thread! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please don’t ever hesitate to message me if you need anything!

Has anyone mentioned any title suggestions I might have missed? If not, please comment some down below and the one with the most “likes/thanks” in a few hours will be selected.

We can always change the title after the new thread is created. 🤔 Maybe we’ll go that route if there isn’t a clear favorite! ☺️😘
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

theantitiff wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:09 am
angryelf wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:54 am She's a hoe fo sho! Immature, self obsessed, rude, two faced, fake, I can go on and on! If you like her then gtfo!
I wouldn’t be surprised if that was tiffy herself. She’s so unhinged I could see her semi agreeing with stuff here to make herself look legit while at the same time defending herself.
Too funny I saw that post and thought yep that’s what I just said earlier she would come in here again. Getting more sly so she doesn’t get banned right away. This thread is always 💯percent negative.(and I love it) I wouldn’t dare come in here and try to sway anyone-big ol waste of time.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”