T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I know there is nothing wrong with breastfeeding, or extended breastfeeding. I BF my son over 15 months.
However, I do kind of think it's embarrassing for Ella with all these internet posts of her mom talking about breastfeeding her.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by AryaStark »

TBeast: Steals from the poor to give herself some more.

lol I feel better now.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oops
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

jsl22 wrote:Image

Does she always talk like this?! I had to come to her thread to find out. What a rude little woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeahhhhh that’s the real her. She’s real classy.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

kristieanne87 wrote:Do u remember what video that is from?
yeahsureok wrote:
charliema16 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm I think they haven’t really been friends since the three couples spent that weekend together, and the Beastons vlogged about how miserable they were at Bri’s house and how bad the food was when the Stauffers treated them to dinner. But I’m sure the break up is really because the others are just so jealous of everything Tiff and Chris have. ;)
That behavior was so embarrassing. Remember when she said the coffee tasted unhealthy or like it was all sugar and he’s like “it’s the same stuff we drink at home” Image but the comment he made about who will get the most views on their videos, to the Stauffer husband. I was just like wow... even if your video gets more views they have been doing it forever and have far more subs!! How could you even say that?!?!?

If it weren’t for Bri befriending Tiff she wouldn’t have nearly the amount of opportunities she did. She never would have went to Vegas, Anna’s or anything like that. Took Bri a bit to learn she was just a pawn in Tiffs game but I knew she would.

Myka... I don’t know what the hell she even pretended. You could tell her radar was going off whenever Tiff was around... like she knew she was using Bri.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
The Bri/Myka/Beastons meet up is on Beaston Family Vibes channel and is called “my heart hurts.” It’s from 3 months ago.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Wait... ms. Blocks a lot is going to act like people are pussies because they “hide behind fake profiles”.... bitch you blocked their real ones because YOU can’t handle the truth. She’s such an ass. I mean really. All about the god damn drama.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Someone who is following trashy, bri and myka look at bri and Mykas IG accounts and see if they are still following each other. I’m curious.

DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

thisisgold21 wrote:Someone who is following trashy, bri and myka look at bri and Mykas IG accounts and see if they are still following each other. I’m curious.

I checked- they are all still following each other

jurly94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jurly94 »

Title suggestions:

T. Beaston: Baby #4 from the essential oils whore
T. Trashy: The crockpot slop needs to stop
T. Conceited: Trying for a baby, follow my journey maybe?

Tried to rhyme the titles :-D
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Her hair walks into the room before she does that blowout looked ridiculous

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I wouldn't be surprised if she decides not to have another baby and goes for a boob job instead.
LazyLadybug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LazyLadybug »

Her hair is so bad. Now she is sick and he is stick and they are still going to have the dang party. OMG stop with the baby talk.. You don't even take care of the kids you have now!!
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Aaron William's just posted a instagram pic with her belt showing..kind of a burn to tiff? Lol
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

sah010315 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 pm In her stories she had a post about truly breaking down how much things cost (like a coach purse being half a days work, etc) and how that should put it into perspective about how you spend your money. Then the next slide was her showing off her Gucci belt and new car, again. Blatant hypocrisy (whether the belt was real or not). Does she think we are idiots?

Lol she knows WE’RE not the idiots! She reads here, saw that comment from someone on YouTube about affording all of this and then responded. Hey girl, hey!

Her need to respond suuuuuuure does make me lean even more towards her taking that monnnnnney. You don’t defend your spending habits unless you have something to hide. Complains about the cost of organic fruit but says she can afford designer bags with half a days work. GTFOH... you lying sac. I’m sure even some of her loyal fans are starting to question where this sudden influx of money has come from. Red flags EVERYWHERE.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Wait, when did she change her bio to RN turned lifestyle vlogger? I don’t remember ever seeing that b4. Bri K changed her bio up recently too. I bet it’s safe to say Tjowls changed hers bc Bri did. She doesn’t have a sincere, genuine, honest, authentic bone in her already bone’y body.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:54 am Aaron William's just posted a instagram pic with her belt showing..kind of a burn to tiff? Lol
I just saw that and thought the same exact thing. I also thought it is most likely real because she lives in high end stores unlike Ttits who has never stepped foot it one. Her suburban doesn’t drive there.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:16 am
sah010315 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 pm In her stories she had a post about truly breaking down how much things cost (like a coach purse being half a days work, etc) and how that should put it into perspective about how you spend your money. Then the next slide was her showing off her Gucci belt and new car, again. Blatant hypocrisy (whether the belt was real or not). Does she think we are idiots?

Lol she knows WE’RE not the idiots! She reads here, saw that comment from someone on YouTube about affording all of this and then responded. Hey girl, hey!

Her need to respond suuuuuuure does make me lean even more towards her taking that monnnnnney. You don’t defend your spending habits unless you have something to hide. Complains about the cost of organic fruit but says she can afford designer bags with half a days work. GTFOH... you lying sac. I’m sure even some of her loyal fans are starting to question where this sudden influx of money has come from. Red flags EVERYWHERE.
I have thought so much they take/took money because they are purchasing items you would buy if you had no respect for the money you are spending. FrIVoLOuS spending. When I find money, I know I spend it on something I would not normally buy.

I think she found a charity that probably does not do their books very well or has some type of of flaw she’s been able to exploit and take from. I think she started out years ago small amounts here and there and no one noticed. I’m guessing in the last 2-3 years she stepped up her game. I think everything you see that is bought that contradicts herself is that money being spent.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She posted on her oil stories that Chris ranked up to #1 with YL ... is he selling oils now too???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think Adam(Tara’s hsband) sells oils as well.
Of course they sell because they have to keep getting more and more and more people to join or they implode. Literally.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:26 pm I made a fake IG account and commented on shrimp dick’s comment “your hot”.
All I said was “you’re” and I was blocked.

Oh, trashini, you need to get a fucking life. All that self tanner is corroding your brain cells.

I want to thank you for your service.👊

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”