T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Part 10

THREAD CREDIT: begenos1

Previous:

T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by AryaStark »

Congrats begenos! Funny title
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Oopsey..:she just couldn’t resist trying to give herself a shout out on insta stories with a “kind woman” quote she spent hours searching for on Pinterest...go play with your kids and stop trolling the internet for heavens sake! 🙄
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

She has gotten zero recognition from Brittani and I’m here for it tiff is trying one last time on her insta stories to get some kind of shout out, it ain’t happening sis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

That kind woman quote is stupid. Kindness is what normal people just do because most people arent narsisitic bullies

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk

sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I am by NO means a T. crazy fan...I find her life to be fake, I find her have a combination of the cluster B personality disorders (borderline, narcissistic and histrionic), her parenting style is atrocious, I absolutely do not think she needs a 4th baby, I also think she is a walking contradiction...but I will say she has been very quiet on IG lately...

Maybe she is taking advice for once in her first 31 years on earth and getting some help 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Salamisammich wrote:She has gotten zero recognition from Brittani and I’m here for it Image tiff is trying one last time on her insta stories to get some kind of shout out, it ain’t happening sis

Sorry Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... ce3c14.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ohnonotme wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:She has gotten zero recognition from Brittani and I’m here for it Image tiff is trying one last time on her insta stories to get some kind of shout out, it ain’t happening sis

Sorry Image

What does that have to do with tiff? Sorry I’m pregnant with no brain cells Image

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:

Sorry Image

What does that have to do with tiff? Sorry I’m pregnant with no brain cells Image

Oops, my bad. This is what I intended to post
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6e2def.jpg[/IMG]

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ohnonotme wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Sorry Image

Eh you have to search through hundreds of comments to see that Image it’s not the huge shout out on her insta story, name mentioned on E online that she wants lol

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: What does that have to do with tiff? Sorry I’m pregnant with no brain cells Image

Eh you have to search through hundreds of comments to see that Image it’s not the huge shout out on her insta story, name mentioned on E online that she wants lol

That’s besides the point. She did give her a shoutout and not zero recognition as you stated. You can’t keep changing the goalposts to suit your narrative, lol. Your original post mentioned Instagram, not E online.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sunshine616 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:28 pm I am by NO means a T. crazy fan...I find her life to be fake, I find her have a combination of the cluster B personality disorders (borderline, narcissistic and histrionic), her parenting style is atrocious, I absolutely do not think she needs a 4th baby, I also think she is a walking contradiction...but I will say she has been very quiet on IG lately...

Maybe she is taking advice for once in her first 31 years on earth and getting some help 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
It is highly unlikely she will ever get help because people that are mentally impaired don’t. A psychiatrist once told me if you are questioning your sanity you are most likely sane. She does not appear to question anything she does or says; just others. It is always someone else’s fault.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ohnonotme wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Oops, my bad. This is what I intended to post

That’s besides the point. She did give her a shoutout and not zero recognition as you stated. You can’t keep changing the goalposts to suit your narrative, lol. Your original post mentioned Instagram, not E online.

You may upset other people on this forum but not me Image

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I personally would be embarrassed if a woman that just lost her baby had to thank me right away on social as if to calm me down like a child.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AryaStark wrote:I personally would be embarrassed if a woman that just lost her baby had to thank me right away on social as if to calm me down like a child.
Yes, someone said how proud they are of Aaryn Williams and how she basically donated her money and kept quiet for the most part on YouTube, Instagram, and her oil insta. Didn’t make it all about her or seek attention from Britt. That was basically my point but I don’t want to “change my narrative” too much Image

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

sunshine616 wrote:I am by NO means a T. crazy fan...I find her life to be fake, I find her have a combination of the cluster B personality disorders (borderline, narcissistic and histrionic), her parenting style is atrocious, I absolutely do not think she needs a 4th baby, I also think she is a walking contradiction...but I will say she has been very quiet on IG lately...

Maybe she is taking advice for once in her first 31 years on earth and getting some help ImageImageImageImageImage
I like your optimism! In the spirit of the new year & fresh start, I truly pray that you’re right!!!! I don’t think anyone wants to see another person struggle! We would all be elated if she got help for herself & her family! Here’s hoping!!!

sunshine616
Talker
Talker

icant wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:33 pm
sunshine616 wrote:I am by NO means a T. crazy fan...I find her life to be fake, I find her have a combination of the cluster B personality disorders (borderline, narcissistic and histrionic), her parenting style is atrocious, I absolutely do not think she needs a 4th baby, I also think she is a walking contradiction...but I will say she has been very quiet on IG lately...

Maybe she is taking advice for once in her first 31 years on earth and getting some help ImageImageImageImageImage
I like your optimism! In the spirit of the new year & fresh start, I truly pray that you’re right!!!! I don’t think anyone wants to see another person struggle! We would all be elated if she got help for herself & her family! Here’s hoping!!!

I really am not into watching any if these youtubers anymore, and maybe I had a heart change but people like her really do need help, she is only in her early 30s and while I still question some of her lifestyle choices she deserves a chance as much as anyone else but most importantly I hope she enjoys her family more.
bluetansy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluetansy »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:32 pm
AryaStark wrote:I personally would be embarrassed if a woman that just lost her baby had to thank me right away on social as if to calm me down like a child.
Yes, someone said how proud they are of Aaryn Williams and how she basically donated her money and kept quiet for the most part on YouTube, Instagram, and her oil insta. Didn’t make it all about her or seek attention from Britt. That was basically my point but I don’t want to “change my narrative” too much Image

that’s just basic human decency. do a good act altruistically, because it comes from the heart, not to get credit or promote yourself. if you’re donating or helping or whatever, but feel the need to publicly boast about it and obtain credit for it, then you need to question your motives for it.

that doesn’t just go for tiff, that’s for everyone.
:HK: would the real t.bitty please stand up :HK:
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her own family sees what she does and no one steps in. Years ago I had a job that was so stressful that I all of the sudden was in the throws of a breakdown and didn’t know it until my husband made me go see a doctor. I was diagnosed with acute stress and borderline depression. I thought the doctor was nuts!lol I said over and over I’m fine. I did not believe it. I got help because my family insisted and cared. They saw what I couldn’t.

My point is unless you have the support system and people around that genuinely care, most people such as Tiff will not get help. Optimism doesn’t get her to the psychiatrist’s office. When she was on stories recently crying and making a scene that was proof she had no one looking out for her plus the BBL tragedy. If she was my sister you best believe she would already be on her tenth therapy session by now. I can only guess her family doesn’t help because she either-lies, they don’t care, or they all enable her to get something out of it. IMO.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

AryaStark wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Her own family sees what she does and no one steps in. Years ago I had a job that was so stressful that I all of the sudden was in the throws of a breakdown and didn’t know it until my husband made me go see a doctor. I was diagnosed with acute stress and borderline depression. I thought the doctor was nuts!lol I said over and over I’m fine. I did not believe it. I got help because my family insisted and cared. They saw what I couldn’t.

My point is unless you have the support system and people around that genuinely care, most people such as Tiff will not get help. Optimism doesn’t get her to the psychiatrist’s office. When she was on stories recently crying and making a scene that was proof she had no one looking out for her plus the BBL tragedy. If she was my sister you best believe she would already be on her tenth therapy session by now. I can only guess her family doesn’t help because she either-lies, they don’t care, or they all enable her to get something out of it. IMO.
I absolutely get it...I have worked in mental health for years and it's sad people don't change or want to but if she truly does which I hope she does I hope she steps back from YT and cares for herself and her family.

It might even take her taking a part time job and getting into a normal routine.

I would love to see her family get involved in the church they send their kids to preschool at.

I would love to see authentic living from all these YTers...not just declutter, cook and organize...it's like beating a horse to death there is only so much of it you can watch....just my opinion....that or I like watching people that inspire me to be a better person or challenge me to learn something new...

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”