T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Woahhh wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:47 pm Ugh. She’s being praised up and down all over brittanis most recent IG post.
Yup. And I saw brittani got a verified check this week. I'm sure tiffy is pissed about that. Nothing like getting clout from a dead baby! & Tiff ranting on and on, cursing like the white trash she is, about trolls and haters. Girl, relax with the paragraphs.. everyone sees you screaming for attention. Joanna gaines isnt going to ask you for decor advice.
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by jsl22 »

Does she always talk like this?! I had to come to her thread to find out. What a rude little woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

jsl22 wrote:Image

Does she always talk like this?! I had to come to her thread to find out. What a rude little woman!

I’ve never seen her speak that way publicly. Ironic to curse like that and then be like “they need Jesus”, no? Image

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

jsl22 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:24 pm Image

Oh yes I have commented on her language a few times as others do and the inappropriateness and how c*nty she is. She’s quite a nasty person. We have all seen her post like this many many times. She usually likes to be sneaky though and tell people off on stories so you know it’s gone.
Last edited by AryaStark on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Woahhh wrote:Ugh. She’s being praised up and down all over brittanis most recent IG post.
Barf.

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

It's just proof of her hypocrisy.

Call them assholes? Tell people to fuck off? Then say THEY need Jesus.

Well....someone does, that's for sure. But it's just a glimpse into her real mindset. The Barbie pink life she paints all around her is just trying to hide the abyss that is her soul.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tiff Left Titty Beaston. Slangin’ oils and playin’ tiktok around the clock

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Oh good grief. Yes Tiffani, fuck the haters right? How dare anyone have opinions that aren't kissing your ass. By the way, I would never kiss your was because I've seen your nasty toilet.

If locking kids in their rooms, plagiarism, lying, greed and gluttony, pride are all how this religious woman acts, I would hate to see her values as a non believer
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Title Suggestion:

TrashBag.Beaston: Won't eat Shrimps meat, so he cheats!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

T.Beaston: Rode Hard and Put Away Wet, Trying SO Hard For Their Next #4 Paycheck
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

T.ScamQueen Beaston: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Of Others Grief
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

T.Skank Beaston: Ratty hair extensions, oompa loompa tan, Trashani Beaston is her own biggest fan
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote:Title Suggestion:

T.ScamQueen Beaston: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Of Others Grief
This has to be the title!!!

sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

In her stories she had a post about truly breaking down how much things cost (like a coach purse being half a days work, etc) and how that should put it into perspective about how you spend your money. Then the next slide was her showing off her Gucci belt and new car, again. Blatant hypocrisy (whether the belt was real or not). Does she think we are idiots?

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dungeon Master Beaston- dresses in rags, check out her eye bags, her husband is her slave she steals money others gave, her stories are full of holes she will never be anyone's goals
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

sah010315 wrote:In her stories she had a post about truly breaking down how much things cost (like a coach purse being half a days work, etc) and how that should put it into perspective about how you spend your money. Then the next slide was her showing off her Gucci belt and new car, again. Blatant hypocrisy (whether the belt was real or not). Does she think we are idiots?

Yes

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

sah010315 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 pm In her stories she had a post about truly breaking down how much things cost (like a coach purse being half a days work, etc) and how that should put it into perspective about how you spend your money. Then the next slide was her showing off her Gucci belt and new car, again. Blatant hypocrisy (whether the belt was real or not). Does she think we are idiots?

She is completely tone deaf. One day she's a minimalist, the next day she is on a shipping spree. She is all sorts of extreme and nothing in between. She has several mental health problems. Ironically she diagnoses herself with diseases she doesn't have, but completely glazes over the true problems she has. She can't admit actual wrongdoing , all the things she spews out that make it sound like she is an actual person with real feelings (stuff like mom guilt, feels like a failure about Disney) are all just lies to try and con gullible women.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

I made a fake IG account and commented on shrimp dick’s comment “your hot”.
All I said was “you’re” and I was blocked.

Oh, trashini, you need to get a fucking life. All that self tanner is corroding your brain cells.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:22 pm
sah010315 wrote:In her stories she had a post about truly breaking down how much things cost (like a coach purse being half a days work, etc) and how that should put it into perspective about how you spend your money. Then the next slide was her showing off her Gucci belt and new car, again. Blatant hypocrisy (whether the belt was real or not). Does she think we are idiots?

Yes

I'm sure some people don't see the inconsistencies but I am sure many just overlook it. Like you know when you love someone but they have a huge flaw and you overlook it? Or even the more extreme fans probably justify it, I've seen this with hardcore fans of tv shows, you point out a pothole and they cannot admit any flaws, they come up with these lame justifications and I think her fans do the same. They probably make so many allowances for her, it sounds like she has been enabled forever. But yeah, there are definitely gullible lemmings and she preys on them.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

I’m about to send this bitch a glitter bomb. And pray she opens it in her new ugly car. Glitter EVERYWHERE.
Now that would be a cleaning video I’d watch!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”