T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

Coincidentally I just saw an article on msn how get ready soon flights will be full wifi internet capable. They have the tech already, only matter of time. BUT..the airlines may hold it up from happening.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

The produce stickers, the dirt from all the unwashed produce, kiwi fur. So good, right? So tangy.

Good news for phone addicts that can't travel a flight without being on their phone. Tiff can go on more trips. What's next, any YouTubers she wants to kiss up to that are as far away from her kids as possible?

AryaStark, 45 minutes of Tiffani right? Has anyone pointed out that she is supposedly religious and Sunday is meant to be the Sabbath?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:27 pm The produce stickers, the dirt from all the unwashed produce, kiwi fur. So good, right? So tangy.

Good news for phone addicts that can't travel a flight without being on their phone. Tiff can go on more trips. What's next, any YouTubers she wants to kiss up to that are as far away from her kids as possible?

AryaStark, 45 minutes of Tiffani right? Has anyone pointed out that she is supposedly religious and Sunday is meant to be the Sabbath?
Ohh you keep comin with those great points.
She’ll start wearing a nun’s habit while she’s cleaning her
toilets just for us.
Funny you mention that. I noticed awhile ago there were zero point zero crosses in that house.
That’s when I started to question what she was all about and
the sincerity. They prayed and spoke about Jesus and God so
I figured they were Christians. Nothing in the house not even
a lil pillow saying Lord, bless this messy house.lol
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Can you imagine your life, being a short shrimp of a man, no job, following your emaciated wife around the house while she cleans, showing closeups of her scrubbing the toilet, with a strategically place clearblue test near by? So incredibly desperate for attention/comments, it’s sickening. What a life they lead. Tiff you are beyond thin. Its not cute.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's a farce. I could care less if someone is religious or not, but don't lie about it to try and act holier than thou.

Momma2three, it really is such a sad life, I have no idea why they think people are jealous of them. There are moms out there homeschooling their kids, actually homemaking and not getting any me time. Tiffani can't do it even with a full time stay at home husband, a baby sitter that seems to be on call 24/7, sponsorships, her sister etc. She is a damn mess.

Eating disorders truly are demons. I find it so odd that she essentially brags about it. Who condones these unhealthy habits? Every one I've heard of with an eating disorder is ashamed, embarrassed, takes great length to cover it up. She is flaunting about how skinny she is. Very few guys like that skinny look. There is a difference between looking like a skeleton and being trimmed and toned and healthy. Promote healthiness, not starving yourself or binge eating. I mean really, what is next? Is she going to start encouraging the lemmings to vomit their food up?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

"Medical Medium I'm a Nurse" Beaston - eating eight dollar celery, her body is in jeopardy
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I just hope that no one who follows her starts believing they can 'cure' their real physical ailments by refering to some Psycho Internet Medical Con. Or that Celery Juice and Oils replaces Meds.

Crazy!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:12 pm I just hope that no one who follows her starts believing they can 'cure' their real physical ailments by refering to some Psycho Internet Medical Con. Or that Celery Juice and Oils replaces Meds.

Crazy!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Ear infection? Slap some garlic on it.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Her description says it's a deep clean video 🤣 I've never seen her deep clean anything! It's always "next, I'm going to wipe down". And run a quick vacuum. How about ceiling fans, inside of oven, behind/under fridge, on top of her bathroom mirror cabinet. She clearly doesn't understand what deep cleaning is. What she's doing is nothing out of the ordinary.

In the boys' room she says she likes to keep it as minimal as possible but in Ella's room she takes an outfit that's IN the closet and hangs it on the OUTSIDE of the closet for decor and a little something extra. Ok...

When she posted her plant shopping trip pic on Insta she said she will keep them out of reach of the kids and dogs. Clearly she can't stick to her own words.

How does she edit her own videos and not realize how many times she contradicts herself?
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

She really does look awful. I’m 5’1 and 108-110 lbs depending on the day, so almost the same size as she claims to be, but I don’t look skeletal like she does. My arms and legs are thin but I have some fat on my boobs/butt/tummy. Even when I weighed 95 pounds (super high metabolism—I turned 25 and automatically gained 15 lbs lol) I didn’t look that sickly. Probably because I ate nutritious foods and had muscle still. She looks like all her muscle has disappeared too. I guess eating nothing but celery and coffee will do that to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone see that she shared a story saying something like, "don't know what took me so long. Look up marry me chicken on Pinterest" @t.beaston

Too funny someone said that it was off Pinterest and too funny she was silly enough to repost it since she claims it's hers.

She is posting how much she misses them when she is asleep.

Oh please, Tiffani. You could leave your at home husband with the kids to go to an all night gym or get groceries instead of using a babysitter. You cannot wait to escape your responsibilities as a mother. You leave them often, frequently, you treat them so badly.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That IG post with them on top of her screams StAgEd!!!!
Her and those white fangs🧛‍♀️hanging out the sides lookin like
a dog on all fours. bleh.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, does she have an authentic bone in her body?
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Tiffani was the reason i met this website and i cannot believe how much i liked her before reading your comments. Nowadays I get on here and read what you write even though i don't watch her vlogs anymore.

Last night i watched a story on chris's instagram and ella's eyes seemed awkward. (then i remembered seeing a comment here about one is bigger than the other) i asked if there was something wrong or did she have an accident and the answer was "her eyes are perfect" :D

i didnt want to go deeper since i don't want to be blocked. but go ahead and see that stories, they are REALLY different.

PS: sorry for my poor English. I am not a native speaker.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

what does OG stand for?? when she shows the YL purification oil and says OG... what does it mean??

it should be renamed sundays at skeletor’s.... she’s so emaciated. those loose pajamas are hanging off her. her worst look yet.

sheesh 46 minutes....?!
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote:Yeah, does she have an authentic bone in her body?
Nope, we can see all her bones clear as day and none of them look authentic to me Image

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

naber_6 wrote:I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Tiffani was the reason i met this website and i cannot believe how much i liked her before reading your comments. Nowadays I get on here and read what you write even though i don't watch her vlogs anymore.

Last night i watched a story on chris's instagram and ella's eyes seemed awkward. (then i remembered seeing a comment here about one is bigger than the other) i asked if there was something wrong or did she have an accident and the answer was "her eyes are perfect" :D

i didnt want to go deeper since i don't want to be blocked. but go ahead and see that stories, they are REALLY different.

I went to watch his story to see what you meant and Ella has yet ANOTHER bruise on her face. It’s still red like it just happened. What do they do to this child?!? I know kids fall and get hurt sometimes, but Ella constantly having bruises on her face is NOT normal.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 am That IG post with them on top of her screams StAgEd!!!!
Her and those white fangs🧛‍♀️hanging out the sides lookin like
a dog on all fours. bleh.
And then we’ll see in their day in the life how quick she shrugs them off after the photo is taken. Just like she did to Carter the last time she posted a pic like this
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

naber_6 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 am I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Can you report back sometime today and let me know if they blocked your account after commenting on here 😂

Ella’s eyes are about as perfect as their marriage... not perfect. I often wonder if that’s why she’s always bruised becuase her eye sight is off, but I think carter or tanner is probably just hitting her out of frustration that she’s the only one who gets a sliver of their mothers attention. Don’t worry boys, she’ll be off the tit soon and forgotten when she pops the next pay check out.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

yeahsureok wrote:
naber_6 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 am I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Can you report back sometime today and let me know if they blocked your account after commenting on here Image

Ella’s eyes are about as perfect as their marriage... not perfect. I often wonder if that’s why she’s always bruised becuase her eye sight is off, but I think carter or tanner is probably just hitting her out of frustration that she’s the only one who gets a sliver of their mothers attention. Don’t worry boys, she’ll be off the tit soon and forgotten when she pops the next pay check out.
If he does, there will be no suspicion that they spent a lot of time here Image

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”