T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Post by sunshine616 »

all of these are so true I can't pick one.
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Post by yeahsureok »

Notice on IG the likes on her pics are tanking, especially the ones of Ella. But even the ones with her and all the kids in them are barely getting 7k. Seems like a lot of people are over their shit and blatant favoritism. Her followers keep going up tho but the pic from yesterday with Ella has 3K likes and she has 132K IG followers and almost 400K YouTube subs. Her numbers have never made sense at all but if I were her I would be getting nervous. Since the 2 dumb assess decided to put all their eggs in the social media basket 🙄

I know they think they’ll be able to just jump right into the workforce but people/companies do their research. They’re going to see these sights and her videos online bashing her previous work place/coworkers. And not to mention how unstable she comes off in general.

Baby number 4 announcement will be here any day now.
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama »

New thread ladies! ImageImageImage

T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”